The Russian Invasion

The training part is nothing of secret. The US, Europe, and Canada have been aiding, training, and supporting Ukraine ever since Russia invaded and annexed Crimea. I think it was only 100-200 CAF.

As for the labs... yeh, I don't buy it. It sounds more like a pretext of what Russia itself plans to do. Russia media is all propoganda and strictly monitored by Putin's regime at the moment.

Of course kids will take up arms. Their country has been invaded, their mothers, sisters, and daughters are either dead or about to die. I can't think of a single country where it was invaded and women and little children didn't take up arms. Afghanistan, during both the invasions (Russia in 1979 & US in 2001) little boys aged 5 and 6 were armed with Kalashnikov rifles (most of these kids are now part of the Taliban). When US invaded Iraq their snipers were notorious for shooting little girls and boys either for game or because they were armed and strapped with explosives (rightfully so).

The training part is nothing of secret. The US, Europe, and Canada have been aiding, training, and supporting Ukraine ever since Russia invaded and annexed Crimea. I think it was only 100-200 CAF.

As for the labs... yeh, I don't buy it. It sounds more like a pretext of what Russia itself plans to do. Russia media is all propoganda and strictly monitored by Putin's regime at the moment.

Of course kids will take up arms. Their country has been invaded, their mothers, sisters, and daughters are either dead or about to die. I can't think of a single country where it was invaded and women and little children didn't take up arms. Afghanistan, during both the invasions (Russia in 1979 & US in 2001) little boys aged 5 and 6 were armed with Kalashnikov rifles (most of these kids are now part of the Taliban). When US invaded Iraq their snipers were notorious for shooting little girls and boys either for game or because they were armed and strapped with explosives (rightfully so).
Omg!! Seriously??
You just don’t buy into the biolabs because what? You think it’s a a Putin plot to release a bioweapon??
So you have decided to cement your place amongst the cnn watchers that base their facts on their feelings. Ffs
Great job!

Just an update on what is happening in Ukraine today.

BRIEFING OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ON DB IN DONBASS

Morning of March 15.

DPR troops, continuing the offensive, broke through the defense of Ukrainian nationalists, took Panteleimonovka, reached Verkhnetoretsky - Novoselovka-2

At the military airfield near Kramatorsk, 3 hangars with four Ukrainian Su-25 attack aircraft and six helicopters were destroyed.

Aviation and air defense of the Russian Air Force shot down 16 air targets: one Su-24 and Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force, one Mi-8 helicopter and 13 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including 6 Bayraktar TB-2.

Last night, Russian paratroopers seized the stronghold of nationalists and foreign mercenaries from the village of Guta-Mezhigorskaya, seized 10 American Javelin complexes and a number of other samples of Western weapons, all this is transferred to the forces of the DPR and LPR.

In addition,

THE ENTIRE TERRITORY OF THE KHERSON REGION HAS BEEN TAKEN UNDER FULL CONTROL!

Just an update on what is happening in Ukraine today.

BRIEFING OF THE MINISTRY OF DEFENSE OF THE RUSSIAN FEDERATION ON DB IN DONBASS

Morning of March 15.

DPR troops, continuing the offensive, broke through the defense of Ukrainian nationalists, took Panteleimonovka, reached Verkhnetoretsky - Novoselovka-2

At the military airfield near Kramatorsk, 3 hangars with four Ukrainian Su-25 attack aircraft and six helicopters were destroyed.

Aviation and air defense of the Russian Air Force shot down 16 air targets: one Su-24 and Su-25 aircraft of the Ukrainian Air Force, one Mi-8 helicopter and 13 Ukrainian unmanned aerial vehicles, including 6 Bayraktar TB-2.

Last night, Russian paratroopers seized the stronghold of nationalists and foreign mercenaries from the village of Guta-Mezhigorskaya, seized 10 American Javelin complexes and a number of other samples of Western weapons, all this is transferred to the forces of the DPR and LPR.

In addition,

THE ENTIRE TERRITORY OF THE KHERSON REGION HAS BEEN TAKEN UNDER FULL CONTROL!

Annika, what are you hearing in the news about the leaders of 3 European countries (Poland, Czech, Slovenia), who are NATO members, planning a trip to Kyiv to “show support”? They can’t be that stupid, it looks like a deliberate provocation and an instigating move to make matters worse

Annika, what are you hearing in the news about the leaders of 3 European countries (Poland, Czech, Slovenia), who are NATO members, planning a trip to Kyiv to “show support”? They can’t be that stupid, it looks like a deliberate provocation and an instigating move to make matters worse
I have not heard anything about this. No trip that I know of 🤷‍♀️ I know there is countries that were going to sign NATO and now they won’t because they don’t want to be invaded either.

Putin will find little crack in a sidewalk “legally meaning” to do whatever he can to get СССР back together.

Meanwhile in France

French MEP Jerome Rivier complains that a third of the "Ukrainian refugees" who arrived in the country came from Africa.

According to the politician, the French authorities have created additional opportunities for people who have nothing to do with Ukraine to infiltrate France under a false pretext.

93739C54-EA49-4A98-BB64-26301265FF09.jpeg

Last edited:
People in Russia love this, it was posted on the 12th and I have been seeing everybody posting that since then on social media.

I don’t know how to translate everything they’re saying on the video but it’s pretty much about bio labs and China is questioning America now since they’re the ones that accused them.

🦠 Money in the amount of $32 million was received by laboratories in Kyiv, Odessa, Lvov and Kharkov. They studied the causative agents of the Crimean-Congo hemorrhagic fever, leptospirosis and hantaviruses. These pathogens have natural foci, so their use can be disguised as a natural disease outbreak.

🦠 Project P-781 studied the transmission of diseases to humans through bats, work on it was carried out in Kharkov together with the Lugar Center in Tbilisi. One of the curators was the head of the DTRA (American Threat Reduction Agency) at the US Embassy in Kyiv.

🦠 Six families of viruses have been identified, including coronaviruses, as well as three types of pa

Attachments

• B84DF310-7C19-4593-A93D-F149D0A09CB0.jpeg
    B84DF310-7C19-4593-A93D-F149D0A09CB0.jpeg
    990.6 KB · Views: 4
  • F55941B0-DD0F-4AA9-9B27-BEE032C4F703.jpeg
    F55941B0-DD0F-4AA9-9B27-BEE032C4F703.jpeg
    973.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 09EA6549-B446-4172-83DB-AF590D67EFC7.jpeg
    09EA6549-B446-4172-83DB-AF590D67EFC7.jpeg
    921.9 KB · Views: 4
  • 4898C52E-531C-4D4A-8222-67D9EAC3A7CD.jpeg
    4898C52E-531C-4D4A-8222-67D9EAC3A7CD.jpeg
    777.7 KB · Views: 4
  • A7D8566D-B6C3-42E2-96FB-7A930D37DA76.jpeg
    A7D8566D-B6C3-42E2-96FB-7A930D37DA76.jpeg
    255.1 KB · Views: 4
Russia is really cracking up on things, they are not playing.

“Few people know, but Zelensky once received a Russian passport. The photo shows a copy of the Russian passport issued to Zelensky on 06.02.2001 by the Department of the Federal Migration Service for the Moscow Region. Passport number, date of birth and other data coincide with the FMS databases.

However, there is nothing surprising here. From the first year of the institute, he played in the Russian Club of the Cheerful and Resourceful (KVN). After 2000, Zelensky lived in Moscow permanently, until 2003, when he had a conflict with the host and head of KVN Alexander Maslyakov, after which Vladimir Zelensky left KVN together with the 95th Quarter. As Zelensky received Russian citizenship, it is easy to guess, in those years it was not a problem for the KVN star. The main question is whether he canceled it before the presidential election, and whether the SBU knew about it.

Do you know what all this means? And this means that we can judge Comrade Zelensky as a citizen of the Russian Federation by the fullest extent of our laws!”
BDF61127-C052-46F7-8FC8-10A2A93291D2.jpeg

I know I have been saying this all along, but I just wanted to say this one more time. Ukraine is not the only country that is going to be taken over!!

At the concert in Luzhniki, they first heard Gazmanov's song 'Made in the USSR', which contains lines 'Ukraine and Crimea, Belarus and Moldova are my country'
81087786-6E4C-4274-A6D2-3F11935BB29C.jpeg

People like this need to be appraised. Here’s a Russian medic bringing food to Ukraine.

Glad he's helping considering other Russians are literally raping and killing innocent women amd children. I've been seeing military equipment tanks etc going by in high numbers every day for weeks now. Canada must be beefing up the borders or sending stuff to Ukraine

Glad he's helping considering other Russians are literally raping and killing innocent women amd children. I've been seeing military equipment tanks etc going by in high numbers every day for weeks now. Canada must be beefing up the borders or sending stuff to Ukraine
I believe there is propaganda from both sides of media! I think Russians are lying and covering up, United States, Britain etc. I have seen Ukrainian military rape there own women as well 🤷‍♀️ I think whatever other countries sent to Ukraine are just giving it to Russians! I do not understand why send weapons without the army?

Sick eh? Reminds me of when NATO soldiers, American i think, that were exposed on video raping little boys in front of their mothers to make them tell where the husbands were. That was Iraq i believe? Good ol wikeaks.
As far as military hardware, western countries are sending more and more, knowing damn well it will be destroyed upon arrival. But thats ok, we borrow more money, buy more weapons on ukraine behalf, and send it to be destroyed. Think of the profits for weapons manufactures. They could probably build for a fraction of the cost because they know it likely wint be used anyway so it doesnt really need to function.
Strange that the west is so willing to deplete our own weapons stock while China keeps building theirs up.
Sorta setting us up for a total loss.

Silly question, but all these countries that keep sending billions of dollars to ukraine (without any idea where the money goes, 10% for the big guy?) Anyway, all these countries are broke like us, so we borrow the money with ridiculous interest. My question is why the fuck cant ukraine borrow and take on their own debt? They are the idiots that wanted to poke the bear. Why should it affect our economy worse than theirs?
If we love them so much, why not make the banks wipe their debt and loan interest free?

I believe there is propaganda from both sides of media! I think Russians are lying and covering up, United States, Britain etc. I have seen Ukrainian military rape there own women as well 🤷‍♀️ I think whatever other countries sent to Ukraine are just giving it to Russians! I do not understand why send weapons without the army?
I agree the west is trying to make Russia look like pillagers and rapists. Propaganda is coming from both sides in a big way.
War is hell that’s absolute, but the bullshit that surrounds the actions are a whole different issue. Media can not be trusted in any way shape or form. We all know that, if we do not, then we need to wake the heck up.

Silly question, but all these countries that keep sending billions of dollars to ukraine (without any idea where the money goes, 10% for the big guy?) Anyway, all these countries are broke like us, so we borrow the money with ridiculous interest. My question is why the fuck cant ukraine borrow and take on their own debt? They are the idiots that wanted to poke the bear. Why should it affect our economy worse than theirs?
If we love them so much, why not make the banks wipe their debt and loan interest free?
I enjoy it when you post. I see the same as you do and I am astounded each and every day the stuff that some folks believe. It’s unreal. I love coming here after a long day dealing with brainwashed son of a guns. Me , I have to listen and speak a bit about what I believe, but I mostly listen and watch. Leave the conversation completely and utterly astounded what folks believe about our situation.
Anyway there’s many of us on here that GET IT.
I speak my mind outside of work all day and night and do have some success at turning on the light.
At work I say a bit, but I have a couple hundred folks that don’t believe what I do and they have strong beliefs. So I listen, learn and then tell their supervisors to give them shitty jobs. Lol. Jk it’s a fucked up time on that front, but many other things are coming to fruition in the world so I’m happy there’s some good shit going on out there watching some politicians roast and Hinshaw getting told to speak was a great thing.