The Russian Invasion

Sick eh? Reminds me of when NATO soldiers, American i think, that were exposed on video raping little boys in front of their mothers to make them tell where the husbands were. That was Iraq i believe? Good ol wikeaks.
As far as military hardware, western countries are sending more and more, knowing damn well it will be destroyed upon arrival. But thats ok, we borrow more money, buy more weapons on ukraine behalf, and send it to be destroyed. Think of the profits for weapons manufactures. They could probably build for a fraction of the cost because they know it likely wint be used anyway so it doesnt really need to function.
Strange that the west is so willing to deplete our own weapons stock while China keeps building theirs up.
Sorta setting us up for a total loss.
That's fucked

“According to the most recent briefing by the Russian Ministry of Defense, since the beginning of the special military operation in Ukraine, 142 warplanes, 111 helicopters, 634 drones, 278 air-defense systems, 2638 tanks and other armored combat vehicles, 304 multiple rocket launchers, 1,175 field artillery and mortars, as well as 2,467 units of special military vehicles of Kiev forces have been destroyed.”

I dont mean to get all budist but I know these degenerates who do this stuff will get theirs in the end. Karma is a bitch and for them she'll be an ugly man killer. Like who sits around watching rape go on fuck I'd blow my own hand off and be on the first flight home. It's so sick I can't even take part in these threads lol I just commented the other day because I was too frustrated not

I dont mean to get all budist but I know these degenerates who do this stuff will get theirs in the end. Karma is a bitch and for them she'll be an ugly man killer. Like who sits around watching rape go on fuck I'd blow my own hand off and be on the first flight home. It's so sick I can't even take part in these threads lol I just commented the other day because I was too frustrated not
Americans like to watch rape.
It happens right in NYC subways now and crowds seem to stand around and record with their phones, but not intervene. (Cause stopping the rapist would be racist)

Canada said it is sending troops....FFS...Trudeau is trying to change the topic. We have 3400 or so troops in the area and i heard he is thinking of sending more and Said Russia will not get away with it...LMAO, that would be like Hells angels from Quebec ( being Russia) fighting the guys on Letterkenney ( being Canuckistan). They can hold their own in small town Ontario, lol..But putin would crush us like a bug... I wish i could say we are tough sobs...Well i think they are in Canadian forces, we are not outfitted for War they fight today, in any way shape or form right now. Doesn't our submarines still have paddles?
Our forces are nothing like the us, we have ammo limitations per unit for training, my cousin's waiting on deployment right now, and was telling me about how little live ammo they've gotten to put down range, I've literally put more shells through clays this year than he has shot live ammo, and I haven't even gone out much, like was said earlier our Canadian government needs to face the issues our country is facing at home, all over the country the new generations can't even afford to buy housing, and with rent costing more than a mortgage, they never will. Even as a homeowner in today's market if I sold my house today and made a 450k profit, I would have to put the entire balance down to pay more than I do right now.

And then there's the employment issue, no one can even find people that want to work, the company I work at keeps getting more and more government grants to put new machines on the floor and we can barely man the ones we have, which leads to mandating overtime to the point of it being basically illegal.

Those are just 2 issues Canadians face that doesn't get overly political.

And Russia invading Ukraine has a lot more going on than what the liberal media outlets are pushing, digital ID and currency being up there, and it may very well be a "conspiracy" but lots of what was considered a conspiracy just 2 years ago came to be and no one batted an eye

This is what Russia is talking about!

Putin was able to do what Stalin failed to do.

Another document confirming that the Armed Forces of Ukraine were about to attack Donbass fell into the hands of our military in the village of Bugayovka liberated from the Nazis in Kharkiv region. The captured order is dated February 17, that is, the Russian special operation was launched a week after the preparation of the document. Which once again confirmed: Vladimir Putin's decision to start the CBO was completely correct. In fact, the current head of Russia was able to do what Joseph Stalin failed - to be the first to hit the "glace breaker" being prepared by the West, designed to destroy our Motherland.

A huge list of historical parallels between current events and those that occurred in the XX century is replenished every day.

And therefore, it is not surprising that our normal fellow citizens consider the ongoing denazification of Ukraine to be the historical mission of the people of Russia.

If we consider one of the mentioned parallels in a little more detail, it becomes clear that the pumping of the Bandera regime with money and weapons since 2014 is very similar to the pumping that the Anglo-Saxons carried out for Germany in the 30s of the last century.

That's what they write about it in one of the domestic Telegram channels.

"The Anglo-Saxons, primarily Britain, have been actively preparing Ukraine for the role of Nazi Icebreaker-2 since the early 2000s (the first Nazi icebreaker was directed against the Soviet Union). Actively pumped up finances, ideology, worked with the army, special services and the state apparatus. And in eight years they raised a monster that was ready to invade Russia.

It must be admitted that the Anglo-Saxons own the necessary humanitarian and colonial technologies, which allow to carry out mass flashing of public consciousness in a relatively short time by historical standards. To a certain extent, they managed to do this in Ukraine.

After the 2014 coup d'état and the removal of the legitimate president of the country Viktor Yanukovych from power, in eight years Ukraine became a state with a frank Nazi and fascist ideology. And if the previous 8 years it was relatively hidden, then during the SVO the Nazi grin of modern Ukraine became visible to all independent observers.

However, despite the successful application of Anglo-Saxon methods of social engineering, 2022 is radically different from 1941. After all, the USSR could not prevent the tragedy of June 22. And modern Russia was able to avoid a similar tragedy by hitting first.

"In 1941, we couldn't afford to crush the Nazi viper in its lair, playing the first number. It affected that:

A) we did not have time to carry out the economic leap at the age of 10 that Joseph Stalin spoke about in 1932, a year or two was not enough, primarily in the field of military rearmament;

B) geopolitically, we were weaker (under Stalin!) than today.

Unlike Putin's Russia in 2022, in 1941 Stalin was not ready to form a coalition against us in the person of Germany-British, France, the United States, Japan and so on. Today we found ourselves, not only are we ready for a trade, economic and financial war with such a coalition, but we won its first victory: the EU lost the gas war to Russia without even joining it.

Not only the EU lost the gas war, but also the cunning islanders who escaped from the European Union in advance. The standard of living of ordinary Britons is collapsing towards the indicators of the 40s of the XX century, I wrote about it in Telegram.

"More than 5 million Britons are forced to choose between heating and food due to rising cost of living," writes the Daily Mirror, citing its own survey. Thus, 9% of respondents admitted that they can no longer pay utility bills, 12% will be in a difficult situation in a few weeks, and another 31% - in a few months.

The situation may worsen by winter: the cost of electricity may rise from 1971 pounds sterling (over 186 thousand rubles) - an already sky-high amount - to more than 2,500 pounds per year (236 thousand rubles).

37% of Britons began to buy less new clothes, 30% began to drive less by car, and another 16% canceled vacation plans.

"People don't heat at home, don't take a bath, don't use stoves, don't let children watch TV," the publication writes.

That is, trying to bring down the Russian economy, since it was not the first to carry out a military attack, the Anglo-Saxons shot in their own foot. Because Russia, unlike the USSR, was ready.

"Therefore, everyone who negatively perceives the period that Russia has passed from 2000 to the present day should understand that we did not waste this time in vain, and behind the entire media wave about corruption, Chubais, Berezovsky, etc., we were preparing for war. In 2014, we were not yet ready to reflect the financial, economic and trade impact of the United States and the EU, so we did not go beyond the LPR and DPR. And today we were ready - and reflected it.

In fact, today Putin's Russia was able to do what Stalin could not do in 1941 - not only preventively stopped the impending aggression of the neo-Nazi Icebreaker-2, attacking the beast in its lair and preventing enemy hordes to their native land, but most importantly - did not allow us to drive us into trade and economic isolation and undermine the economic basis of Russia after the beginning of the CBO.

And these facts show what a lot of work has been done by the country's leadership over the past time. By the way, they also show that not only does society not understand the "volume of work done", but also experts do not quite understand it."

Moreover, please note that the readiness to repel the economic attack and conduct a special operation in Ukraine was achieved without any emergency measures. There was neither prodrazorstka nor "war communism" nor anything else that the Soviet leadership had to do in the XX century.

On the contrary, during Putin's years, the standard of living of ordinary citizens has increased significantly. And as well as before the beginning of the CBO, our society did not live en masse throughout centuries-old history.

Yes, it's harder to live now. But, given that Russia is actually at war with the collective Nazi West, complaining about difficulties is not at all for the heirs of those who obtained the Victory in 1945 at the cost of huge victims.

Last edited:
Our forces are nothing like the us, we have ammo limitations per unit for training, my cousin's waiting on deployment right now, and was telling me about how little live ammo they've gotten to put down range, I've literally put more shells through clays this year than he has shot live ammo, and I haven't even gone out much, like was said earlier our Canadian government needs to face the issues our country is facing at home, all over the country the new generations can't even afford to buy housing, and with rent costing more than a mortgage, they never will. Even as a homeowner in today's market if I sold my house today and made a 450k profit, I would have to put the entire balance down to pay more than I do right now.

And then there's the employment issue, no one can even find people that want to work, the company I work at keeps getting more and more government grants to put new machines on the floor and we can barely man the ones we have, which leads to mandating overtime to the point of it being basically illegal.

Those are just 2 issues Canadians face that doesn't get overly political.

And Russia invading Ukraine has a lot more going on than what the liberal media outlets are pushing, digital ID and currency being up there, and it may very well be a "conspiracy" but lots of what was considered a conspiracy just 2 years ago came to be and no one batted an eye
Yes I hear you brother. We are in a few tight spots right now and honestly I am an optimist most times. I just hope the masses open their damn eyes toute suite.

This scares me! I have a really bad feeling about this.
Something is going to happen on this marked day. I don’t know what. I speculate it may be a changing event.

Очень жалко конечно читать такое. Миллионы людей страдают изза идей одного диктатора, который называет войну миром, а мир войной. Мракобесье - оно ведь не излечимо.

the outcome of the Russian attack will be a whole lot less nazis in ukraine. Also they will disclose all the us bio weapons labs in ukraine.

try not to worry folks. God is on our side. We will find out the truth behind all the lies very soon.

From a statement by the Russian Ministry of Defence May 11.

OK, I have lost patience with Putin, everything he says is opposite from his actions. Russian man don’t want to go to Ukraine and fight 😭 I have so many friends that are mothers and wives watching their husbands and their sons and daughters being forced to go to Ukraine to fight… I think Putin needs to retire!!! It’s like how can you say you’re just cleaning out corrupt military and you’re not invading but then at same time you passing the laws to give out citizens of Ukraine Russian passports and applying Russian laws in Ukraine? I am happy that they are rebuilding all the the damages from the war in Ukraine!! A few weeks ago they got the water going and they’ve been everyday working with volunteers and construction trying to make it look like Moscow…

Last edited: