SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

9 days into PCT

Still feeling good overall. One thing though, I've got a pretty annoying acne breakout. Mostly on my face and a little on my shoulders. Doing everything I can to keep clean. It's not terrible... But I can imagine that if I wasn't spending 95% of my time at home, it would be making me a little self conscious.
This happened to me both in PCT & dropping to a cruise. Just keep hygiene good and use an acne scrub.

This is the only time I've had acne/spot breakout in my life.

I had acne issues and someone somewhere mentioned these little oxy whipes , maybe oxy tripple action cleaning pads ? Something like that , fuck they worked good on my back maybe if you see them try em.

9 days into PCT

Still feeling good overall. One thing though, I've got a pretty annoying acne breakout. Mostly on my face and a little on my shoulders. Doing everything I can to keep clean. It's not terrible... But I can imagine that if I wasn't spending 95% of my time at home, it would be making me a little self conscious.

It’s a pain for sure, but once your hormones level out you should be fine. I typically get acne on my shoulders and back for a couple of months after a cycle. Just do your best to keep on top of hygiene and you’ll get through it.

Day 109:

Today was my last pin of the cycle. It's been amazing and I'm definitely not looking forward to coming off, but it is time for my body to recover. Kind of a shitty way to end the cycle too... I was in Whistler with some friends and did a bunch of arm wrestling and woke up with the worst elbow pain of my life... It's been almost a week now, and I can still feel it. I've been sticking to only lower body/core workouts. Really sucks.

Anyways.... Here is what my PCT will look like

Monday: I'll begin with 1000ug of HCG EOD - 4 shots total, then 500ug EOD 3 shots total - then 250ug EOD - 2 shots total
Will also be taking aromisin during this time. 12.5 mg eod while on 1000 hcg, and tapering down the dose alongside the HCG.

After 14 days... Novla 40mg for 2 weeks, then 20mg for 2 weeks.

Does this look right? Any tweaks?
Keep me posted how this PCT program is working out. I'm coming up to the end of my first cycle as well next week. Debating on staying on until 16 weeks cycle instead of 12 (especially with the Lockdown)

Last edited:
13 days into PCT

My gym re-opened after being closed down for covid. This was my first real workout in a couple weeks. I was actually surprised that I hadn't lost an ounce of strength. I was still putting up all the same weights as peak cycle with ease. The only thing is I got tired a little faster. But other than that I was really happy with this workout. I thought for sure that I would lose some strength... Maybe I still will in the coming weeks, but right now I feel just as strong in PCT at 2850 cals/day as at my peak in the cycle when I was eating 4000 cals/day.

Mentally, I feel great as well. No depression, irritability or lethargy as I've often read about. Still early in PCT but I'm doing great so far!

13 days into PCT

My gym re-opened after being closed down for covid. This was my first real workout in a couple weeks. I was actually surprised that I hadn't lost an ounce of strength. I was still putting up all the same weights as peak cycle with ease. The only thing is I got tired a little faster. But other than that I was really happy with this workout. I thought for sure that I would lose some strength... Maybe I still will in the coming weeks, but right now I feel just as strong in PCT at 2850 cals/day as at my peak in the cycle when I was eating 4000 cals/day.

Mentally, I feel great as well. No depression, irritability or lethargy as I've often read about. Still early in PCT but I'm doing great so far!
I don’t think it’s gonna change at all
Bro just keep doing what your doing sounds like you executed this pct perfectly 🙌

I don’t think it’s gonna change at all
Bro just keep doing what your doing sounds like you executed this pct perfectly 🙌
First cycle you weren’t on for to long I don’t think ur gonna lose anything and ur gym closing is just like a forced deload might’ve helped you hang on to ur size actually

Like I said the worst thing you could do is just jump back on gear let your body full recover than blast again that way u recover and add another compound this time now that u see u can tolerate test or up your test. Dose and ull get wicked results like the first time

Like I said the worst thing you could do is just jump back on gear let your body full recover than blast again that way u recover and add another compound this time now that u see u can tolerate test or up your test. Dose and ull get wicked results like the first time
Yeah that's my plan! I'm going to wait until September to hop back on, so that's 5 months off. I'll get bloods done closer to the time as well to make sure my natural levels are back in a healthy range.

Final day of PCT:

Today is the last day of my PCT! My final dose of nolva. I did the usual 40/40/20/20. My PCT experience was great! Really didn't feel the effects of coming off as much as I had anticipated. I haven't lost muscle or strength. Maybe just a little energy and definitely some libido. But that's not really a problem for me. I managed to stay pretty lean as well throughout my PCT and I think I look better now than I did on cycle with all that water weight gone. My mood has been good throughout as well. No depression, minimal lethargy, generally just feeling stable, which is great.

What should I expect from this post PCT phase? How does the body usually react when you suddenly stop talking Nolva?

Awesome to hear it was successful so far. Personally I experience a bit of a dip in performance and motivation for the month or two following pct. Just try to stay focused and consistent.

For example, I finished a cycle in November. I actually experienced a surge in performance for the first month of PCT. January was alright, February and March were a bit of a wash in terms of motivation. But I stayed consistent and stuck to my program even with a bit of a dip in performance. I came out of it lifting even a little heavier during cycle and actually put on some quality weight still, not much fat. Of course I don’t feel as good as I generally do on cycle, but it’s nice to take a break.

Long story short, stay focused and in control of your diet, and be patient with yourself. Pretty easy to just want to jump back on cycle and continue to feel like a champ and keep the gains coming right away.

What should I expect from this post PCT phase? How does the body usually react when you suddenly stop talking Nolva?

A nice slow steady decrease in size, strength and hardness LOL. That is unless you slack off on the nutrition and training then the loss accelerates a bit until you realize that you are right back to where you originally started!!

Final day of PCT:

Today is the last day of my PCT! My final dose of nolva. I did the usual 40/40/20/20. My PCT experience was great! Really didn't feel the effects of coming off as much as I had anticipated. I haven't lost muscle or strength. Maybe just a little energy and definitely some libido. But that's not really a problem for me. I managed to stay pretty lean as well throughout my PCT and I think I look better now than I did on cycle with all that water weight gone. My mood has been good throughout as well. No depression, minimal lethargy, generally just feeling stable, which is great.

You probly will be fine bro I’d go get bloods tho possibly ur fully recovered

A nice slow steady decrease in size, strength and hardness LOL. That is unless you slack off on the nutrition and training then the loss accelerates a bit until you realize that you are right back to where you originally started!!
Hahaha don’t say that man it’s negative it’s not like he’s freakishly huge now it’s very possible he maintains everything he has rn

Final day of PCT:

Meh... you go back to being a normie 🤣🤣🤣

I notice no change from dropping the nolva. I feel like a normie on nolva.

Yeah right now I'm actually really enjoying rock climbing. I started going early in the cycle, so I developed those muscles pretty quickly! I'm progressing each time I go and it's super fucking addictive... So being a bit lighter is actually as benefit for me. I'm still just as strong, if not stronger than I was especially with bodyweight movements so I'm pretty damn happy with the "final" results.

I'm going to get bloods in a couple weeks, once the Nolva is fully out of my system. Then back on the test probably late summer, early fall. Thinking of doing another test only cycle. I feel like I could still gain a lot without adding another compound into the mix just for the sake of it. Test is best!

Yeah right now I'm actually really enjoying rock climbing. I started going early in the cycle, so I developed those muscles pretty quickly! I'm progressing each time I go and it's super fucking addictive... So being a bit lighter is actually as benefit for me. I'm still just as strong, if not stronger than I was especially with bodyweight movements so I'm pretty damn happy with the "final" results.

I'm going to get bloods in a couple weeks, once the Nolva is fully out of my system. Then back on the test probably late summer, early fall. Thinking of doing another test only cycle. I feel like I could still gain a lot without adding another compound into the mix just for the sake of it. Test is best!
The key to adding another compound is so you don’t need to increase you test dose too high.
So if you are still rock climbing, eq like 400 mg with the test you ran would be great for you cardio, endurance.

Have you donated blood yet?
If not get your ass down there. Twice a year. Thick blood fries your kidneys. Once you damage those they don’t really repair themselves very well.