SHREDZEPPELIN - First Cycle Log

Ahhhh ok I see so say day 19 after my last test e shot cut out the hcg day 21 jump on nolvadex?
Yes. Also, some find that the higher dosed hcg post-cycle protocol is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. HCG makes me feel great until it doesn't, which I found meant that I needed to take it eod. Whereas, by taking on cycle I was spared that mess.

Yes. Also, some find that the higher dosed hcg post-cycle protocol is a bit of an emotional rollercoaster. HCG makes me feel great until it doesn't, which I found meant that I needed to take it eod. Whereas, by taking on cycle I was spared that mess.
Ok sounds good bro thx........what would u run ur nolva at? Last time I ran aromasin it was fuckin hell my joints were so fuckin sore man I thought I had all these injuries lol but it cleared up after about two weeks of stopping

Ok sounds good bro thx........what would u run ur nolva at? Last time I ran aromasin it was fuckin hell my joints were so fuckin sore man I thought I had all these injuries lol but it cleared up after about two weeks of stopping

Too much of an AI sucks. I find the mental side effects of low estrogen far worse than the physical. As for nolva, I would start at 40 for 2 weeks, then 20 for 2, then 10 for 2. How long is your cycle? If it is a longer cycle you may want to run the 20mg nolva for 4 weeks (6 in total). But, a normal, moderate cycle, with hcg, you should be good at 4 weeks. I urge you to review the PCT threads.

If you're running clomid, then 50mg of clomid and 20 nolva for 4 weeks should be good.

Too much of an AI sucks. I find the mental side effects of low estrogen far worse than the physical. As for nolva, I would start at 40 for 2 weeks, then 20 for 2, then 10 for 2. How long is your cycle? If it is a longer cycle you may want to run the 20mg nolva for 4 weeks (6 in total). But, a normal, moderate cycle, with hcg, you should be good at 4 weeks. I urge you to review the PCT threads.

If you're running clomid, then 50mg of clomid and 20 nolva for 4 weeks should be
To much of an ai fuckin sucks alright and ya not only was I sore I felt horrible mentally

Day 32:

Well it's day 32, meaning a full month has passed! Amazing how fast time flies. Not a ton new to report. Feeling great overall! PIP is almost entirely not an issue anymore. I may feel the slightest feeling of a bruise 24-48 hrs later but nowhere near what it was at the start.

Things I have noticed:

Good:
- Increase strength
- Increased size - already filling out shirts a lot nicer
- Increased endurance - Less rest needed between sets
- More energy throughout the day
- Quality sleep consistently - Mornings are less groggy
- Increased confidence, directness

Neutral /not so good:
- Some acne on my face
- Some water retention
- "heightened" emotions - Both good an bad.
- Some days of higher than normal irritability
- No change in libido... Not decreased or anything, but certainly not what I was expecting from test. Basically just at the same level as when I started. If there is one thing I'd say I'm disappointed with so far, it's this. I was actually looking forward to that feeling. Might also just be the lack of female company present in order to really notice it, but nothing has really changed there.

Thought I would share my weight stats, since I find it kind of hilarious/amazing. There's the 6 month view (from cutting right into the cycle) and the 1 month view which is just the cycle so far. If only my stock/crypto portfolio looked like that :LOL:

Attachments

• IMG-6874.PNG
    IMG-6874.PNG
    276.7 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG-6875.PNG
    IMG-6875.PNG
    249.1 KB · Views: 14
Day 33:

I was hesitant to post this, cause I know many will say I should have put on more muscle naturally before jumping on the juice. But believe me this was after years of consistent lifting and eating fairly well for most of it. Bulking/cutting - losing a ton of muscle, trying to rebuild etc. It's also just a particularly bad before photo. But just wanted to share cause I'm super happy about my progress! Not bodybuilder gains by any means but significant for me! Face/tattoos blurred for anonymity.

EDIT*** Removed photo for anonymity.

Last edited:
what does fairly well mean? What are your exact numbers? Like what are your macros on a bulk and on a cut? What does your training program look like? How much do u sleep and how much water do you drink daily? Impossible to get advice when you say silly vague shit like “eating fairly well”? If that’s your level still you shouldn’t even be touching gear yet bro your still a green..........no offence

And also if u think you lost fast before wait till you come off your cycle and your eating and training isn’t I’m check LOL those gains will disappear so fuckin fast! Not trying to shit on you but drives me nuts when I hear shit like this! My advice hire someone to construct a proper training and diet program for you and make sure you speak with one of the vets or someone you trust on how to run a proper pct

what does fairly well mean? What are your exact numbers? Like what are your macros on a bulk and on a cut? What does your training program look like? How much do u sleep and how much water do you drink daily? Impossible to get advice when you say silly vague shit like “eating fairly well”? If that’s your level still you shouldn’t even be touching gear yet bro your still a green..........no offence
I'm sorry but did I ask for advice? You want to to tell you my life story? Everything I've tried in the gym and diet wise? This is exactly the reason I didn't want to post cause people are so quick to assume I don't know what the fuck I'm doing. I've tried a fucking variety of diets, I've trained in the gym hard and consistently 4-5 days a weekfor the last 2 years, as well as a ton in my early 20s. . I've eaten above maintenance, put on muscle and fat, eaten below maintenance and mostly lost muscle and fat.

I'm not some fucking pleb that just walked into the gym for the first time 2 weeks ago, even though the embarrassing before photo may seem that way. It's been unbelievably frustrating to see the results (or lack there of) from 2 years of real disciplined dedication.

And I have been following a workout program that was given to me by one of the vets here. And it's not a whole lot different from what I was doing. So I know I was on the right track before.

I'm eating 3200 calories per day, working my way up to 3500. 40% protein, 40% carbs, 20% fat.

I have everything I need for a PCT, but you obviously didn't actually read this log, you just commented on the most recent post.

Always takes guts posting pics. Definitely see a difference. Not that it matters, but I think that you could have achieved those gains and more natty. First cycle, start eating like a champ, lift big and get after it bro.
Appreciate it. And yeah these are not spectacular gains by any means but I was struggling. I could spend years trying to get these results naturally, but I'd rather just juice and get there quickly. 🤷‍♂️

I think everything is on point for me. My diet, exercise and sleep are all exactly where they should be in my opinion. This is just one month. Excited to see what 3 months looks like.

My bad your pics look like you just started lifting definatley not ready for roids but suit your self
All good my dude. Like I said, that photo is deceivingly bad... I took a bunch of photos in other poses which I'll post before/afters at the end of this log. They don't all look this bad.

All good my dude. Like I said, that photo is deceivingly bad... I took a bunch of photos in other poses which I'll post before/afters at the end of this log. They don't all look this bad.
One peice of advice I have bro is if your a hard gainer like that I wouldn’t be so conservative with the food while your cycling your percentages look ok but I personally would aim for something like 4000 to 4500 calories and what does your training look like? Not sure if your a body builder but the thing I’ve always got the best gains from is a power lifting routine called conjugate method........I think your goal is to get bigger and stronger so that’s definatley something to look into bro and when you go back to a bodybuilding routine after your muscles will be able to handle bigger weight and be primed to grow....I’m far from an expert but that’s my advice