PG Anabolics Reviews

Reactions: 3ml
lmao I see I also, for some moronic reason, paid 50 bucks extra on my order that didn't make it.

Sounds fishy....give us your order number...well....I have no order number, like many others ....they just took the $$$ and never replied...weird...at least they should know that part...???

Sounds fishy....give us your order number...well....I have no order number, like many others ....they just took the $$$ and never replied...weird...at least they should know that part...???
huh, my order number always came before I paid?

I wouldnt recommend answering them anyway. It is likely ok, but I wouldn't trust it. Better safe than sorry.

Well I mean I would suggest that they had other spots. They don't even manufacture majority of the items they sell, and $400,000 street value across 3 addresses is very unlikely to be their sole stock, especially the way law enforcement inflates those values. Although the one pic is a MASSIVE amount of stock for sure.

Shit, they probably air drop a chunk of their shit anyway.

Like I said, I wouldn't trust it, but I dont find it particularly likely that the police have taken over the website, and are pulling some huge sting on customers. To what end?? Peddle some nickel and dime charges on customers?? I wouldnt imagine that the shippers even have admin access to the website, and I would HOPE that whoever does has some decent security. Its just better safe than sorry.

Hell, when PPL's main US lab/shipper got busted there wasn't even a hitch in service.

Unless one of those guys is the owner(which is possible) I imagine they're just scrambling to get stock figured out.

I'm completely speculating and just typing as I'm thinking it btw lol, I have no idea. I bet they'll be back to normal by the end of the month.

Well I mean I would suggest that they had other spots. They don't even manufacture majority of the items they sell, and $400,000 street value across 3 addresses is very unlikely to be their sole stock, especially the way law enforcement inflates those values. Although the one pic is a MASSIVE amount of stock for sure.

Shit, they probably air drop a chunk of their shit anyway.

Like I said, I wouldn't trust it, but I dont find it particularly likely that the police have taken over the website, and are pulling some huge sting on customers. To what end?? Peddle some nickel and dime charges on customers?? I wouldnt imagine that the shippers even have admin access to the website, and I would HOPE that whoever does has some decent security. Its just better safe than sorry.

Hell, when PPL's main US lab/shipper got busted there wasn't even a hitch in service.

Unless one of those guys is the owner(which is possible) I imagine they're just scrambling to get stock figured out.

I'm completely speculating and just typing as I'm thinking it btw lol, I have no idea. I bet they'll be back to normal by the end of the month.

Those idiots were caught with cocaine and oxy. Majority of the time I see a bust with a cdn ugl they always have to fuck around with some narcotics.

Same with that moron who ran Mission Labs, caught with meth and oxy and some other bullshit.

Those idiots were caught with cocaine and oxy. Majority of the time I see a bust with a cdn ugl they always have to fuck around with some narcotics.

Same with that moron who ran Mission Labs, caught with meth and oxy and some other bullshit.

as mentioned a few times above in this particular case the rec drugs would seem to be for personal use only.
which does make it a bad sign
and a sign that if anyone where to know it they would avoid dealing with them

Last edited:
DO NOT REPLY....we know for a FACT, not speculation and conjecture but a FACT, the lab has been compromised. Only a fool would contact them.
Agreed 100%

Ya... it's not rocket science!! Lol
People need to cut their losses and move on with life!! There is always risk involved in this game.... don't be foolish and make yourself an easy target!!

as mentioned a few times above in this particular case the rec drugs would seem to be for personal use only.
which does make it a bad sign
and a sign that if anyone where to know it they would avoid dealing with them
Exactly!!
The thing is, almost all of us in the PED world, are working towards building a healthy, muscular body... putting in so much work training and the diet...
ASS & hard rec drugs do not or should not go hand and hand!
Most I know would never go near that stuff, or want to be involved with anyone who does!!
That is speaking for myself, and many I know personally

Exactly!!
The thing is, almost all of us in the PED world, are working towards building a healthy, muscular body... putting in so much work training and the diet...
ASS & hard rec drugs do not or should not go hand and hand!
Most I know would never go near that stuff, or want to be involved with anyone who does!!
That is speaking for myself, and many I know personally
I mean...PEDs and healthy don’t really go hand in hand either

I mean...PEDs and healthy don’t really go hand in hand either
Why would you say that?
If someone is not abusing them. Having bloodwork done regularly. Being smart about dosing. Keep an eye on blood pressure and bloodwork.
There is no reason you can't do it safely.
Also people using PED typically don't tend to eat Macdonald's or junk food... both will be way more detrimental to your health, long term. The majority dosen't smoke, or drink much alcohol.
So I would say with all that, someone using PED, living a healthy lifestyle, keeping an eye on there bloodwork. They would probably be a lot healthier then the average north American.

People using PED typically are trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
So I see no reason PED and a healthy life can't go hand in hand

Last edited:
Why would you say that?
If someone is not abusing them. Having bloodwork done regularly. Being smart about dosing. Keep an eye on blood pressure and bloodwork.
There is no reason you can't do it safely.
Also people using PED typically don't tend to eat Macdonald's or junk food... both will be way more detrimental to your health, long term. The majority dosen't smoke, or drink much alcohol.
So I would say with all that, someone using PED, living a healthy lifestyle, keeping an eye on there bloodwork. They would probably be a lot healthier then the average north American.

People using PED typically are trying to live a healthy lifestyle.
So I see no reason PED and a healthy life can't go hand in hand
I mean, when you’re comparing someone to an average Americans health that doesn’t say much

why not compare to a person who lives a healthy lifestyle without PEDs?

its well documented the side effects/risks of PEDs, people use them because they work, but they come with risks and some are willing to take those risks for the benefits they give, whether quality of life, body composition, strength, recovery, etc.

If there were no health risks, the FDA would approve them all and you’d be able to buy it at the supplement store.

don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying someone shouldn’t use PEDs, but they should definitely know what they’re getting themselves into and the risks that they’re accepting when using them.

I mean, when you’re comparing someone to an average Americans health that doesn’t say much

why not compare to a person who lives a healthy lifestyle without PEDs?

its well documented the side effects/risks of PEDs, people use them because they work, but they come with risks and some are willing to take those risks for the benefits they give, whether quality of life, body composition, strength, recovery, etc.

If there were no health risks, the FDA would approve them all and you’d be able to buy it at the supplement store.

don’t get me wrong, I’m not saying someone shouldn’t use PEDs, but they should definitely know what they’re getting themselves into and the risks that they’re accepting when using them.
The FDA would approve them if they were safe??
Sorry bro that's about the worst argument you could have used..... let's take a look at the long list of healthy drugs approved by the FDA...

Again... take advil every day, it's not going to be very healthy.... but use it once in a while and you will be fine.

I have yet to see any real proof that using AAS responsibly, while monitoring your bloodwork, blood pressure and things.
When not abused. Show me evidence that will be detrimental to your long term health??

Is there a chance of health problems, sure. But there is a chance if I eat bacon twice a week, I can have health problems also.

But please, don't fool yourself and think the FDA would approve something, based on it being safe!!

And the bulk of AAS are approved for medical uses!! With prescription. For various medical conditions.

If you think AAS is not detrimental to your health to some degree then you are misleading yourself. Whenever you put anything into your body it carries its own risks. As with everything, it boils down to moderation.

I don't mean to further derail this thread but it is important for us all to realize there is a risk-reward tradeoff here, so using moderate doses, eating well, and monitoring your bloods can help keep the balance in your favour.

If you think AAS is not detrimental to your health to some degree then you are misleading yourself. Whenever you put anything into your body it carries its own risks. As with everything, it boils down to moderation.

I don't mean to further derail this thread but it is important for us all to realize there is a risk-reward tradeoff here, so using moderate doses, eating well, and monitoring your bloods can help keep the balance in your favour.
When exactly was that said? There was no health affects.
Any medication comes with possible risks.
I'm saying if used properly, your chances of any negative side effects are minimal... and the main point is that people using AAS are typically more healthy then the average person, because of their lifestyle choices

Okay, then we are all saying the same thing. Keep in mind a lot of users aren't proactive and will run whatever some random recommends on Youtube without looking into it for themselves.