PG Anabolics Reviews

about a week and a half ago too PG briefly ghosted from the net but was back up to normal in a day or two.

Hope everyone is okay.

I understand the site outage and with Cloudflare showing a cache, it indicated an issue at the server, which would be no big deal, but especially with Reddit being set to private, it would indicate something much more going on, plus some here saying that payments were still being accepted as late as Thursday AM and now his etransfer email no longer exists and returns an error... Certainly a weird situation.

Like to thank Taureau for his assistance in putting me in contact with some people, hopefully, that will work out and it won't be a total loss. Either way, I hope PG is ok, he has been a reliable source and offered great service over the years up until this incident.

Last edited:
Please read this before jumping to conclusions.

People always jump to conclusions first.

#1 thing, go to an Admin before posting in the public. Let the admins look into what's going on first.

Last edited:
just wanted to chime in, I also had an order go unfulfilled. Taureau was very responsive in trying to get me help. Still hopeful that this will be resolved but I am surprised how much traffic this site was doing in such a short time frame. Seems like a dozen or so orders at least, and probably a few thousand $$ so any updates on the situation would be appreciated

just wanted to chime in, I also had an order go unfulfilled. Taureau was very responsive in trying to get me help. Still hopeful that this will be resolved but I am surprised how much traffic this site was doing in such a short time frame. Seems like a dozen or so orders at least, and probably a few thousand $$ so any updates on the situation would be appreciated

well over 20 orders so far not counting the orders that where sent to syn to resolve

Last edited by a moderator:
For anyone else who has missing items you may be relived to know My SYN products have arrived today. Not the original items but the ones that SYN replaced. You bet when I get home I’ll be leaving SYN a lovely review.

True to their word, received the delivery from Dracorex this morning. If PGA had fulfilled the order from the day of purchase, it likely wouldn’t have arrived much sooner than this.

I’ll stop grovelling after this one, pretty impressive response given no involvement or obligation to the original transaction. Either way, a big thanks to those involved.

Looks like they've updated their website with some new information and are going to be sending out the orders.

Dear valued clients

Certain warehouses associated with our suppliers have been rendered inactive indefinitely. Due to safety and security measures we were forced to immediately shut down all operations. We are currently working on re-establishing our supply chains. Our current priority is to assist clientele that have placed orders that were not filled. Once all outstanding orders are filled, which will take between 7-14 days we will begin to operate as normal.

In the time being, we ask those that have placed an order without receiving it to follow the instructions below:

1. Send ONE email to [email protected]
2. Include your order # in the subject.
3. Please leave the rest of the email blank.
4. Please only do this once. Please do not start a conversation with us. There will not be any correspondence until operations are restored to normal. Outstanding orders will be filled within 7-14 days.
5. All you need to do is follow steps 1-3 and the rest will be taken care of by our team.

———

Once all outstanding orders are fulfilled (7-14 days) the website will return to its original format and new orders will be accepted.
For the time being, we apologies for the inconvenience and we’re hopeful that due to the obvious nature of this business our clients understand that incidents of such nature are possible.

Best Regards, PGA.​