People are comparing COVID vaccine to a Polio vaccine as far as forced vaccinations?

Try this shit with me I will go full rambo mode and they can vaccinate my dead body. No surprise the sheep masses in BC are willingly lining up for slaughter, I really hate most of this provice..
I am here as well brother...Love the mountains , lakes, outdoor life, but there is way too many snowflakes here, out and about in society...I like isolation more and more....lolol

If you are crazy enough to get the Covid vaccine (I am not) then at least do yourself a favor and wait for V2 or V3 so you can see who gets messed up or drops dead. They are testing these vaccines on us.

The one being proposed is not a vaccine, it is nucleic acid therapy. There is no reversing whatever its going to do to you.
Let's be honest. If liquid cow manure worked, there would be people lining up for syringes full of swirling brown liquid.

I for the most part trust my doctor to not be me...I see her enough that I've probably paid for an addition on to her house.

Vaccines though? There is waywayWAY too much shit in the air over them. I truly don't like how they make me distrust them. I don't get that "someone is at least trying to care for me" feeling.

I am here as well brother...Love the mountains , lakes, outdoor life, but there is way too many snowflakes here, out and about in society...I like isolation more and more....lolol
I'd be balls in on building a remote camp. My only problem is medication based.

You won't be "forced" per se, you'll be denied certain things in life, government employment, maybe hospitalization, crist who knows but you can be sure they've already figured it out. Walmart will be all over this, you'll have to prove you've been vaccinated or you will be denied entry :unsure: :LOL:

You won't be "forced" per se, you'll be denied certain things in life, government employment, maybe hospitalization, crist who knows but you can be sure they've already figured it out. Walmart will be all over this, you'll have to prove you've been vaccinated or you will be denied entry :unsure: :LOL:
I've heard Doug Ford is eyeing forced vaccinations. Lol

Don't go to walmart already, no loss for me, lol
They will nail us on travel.

Reactions: 3ml
Wonder who would be administering these 'vaccinations' Id just slip em a hundred and get them to swap needles for one filled with test.đź‘Ś

yes that would totally work

I don't know what they'd be using them for. It's not like they send syringes loaded with vaccine out to doctors. They always get small 5mil bottles.

Trying to negotiate the lowest price for doctors/pharmacies that purchase theirs from a central government location? That's just...weird that they'd do that. Drawing out a syringe is probably a billable expense on its own to Canadian healthcare. If you sent the doctors pre-drawn syringes, they couldn't charge $35 for sticking a syringe in a bottle, drawing it out, squirting a bit in the air in a dramatic movie-like fashion before sticking someone. Definitely piss them off.
it would make sense for the government to have loaded syringes if you were all in housing or labor camps

it would make sense for the government to have loaded syringes if you were all in housing or labor camps
Christ Jesus don't even joke about that. Besides, we've about whittled our military down to about 65,000 people to protect 35,000,000. Pretty good chance we'd just laugh at an attempt.

I heard that as well, I have been disappointed in him lately.
He started out all good, then his mother in law got sick and he reversed course.
My gf is in natural resources. He is piece by piece tearing it apart so factories can be built anywhere without a thought towards taking care of our environment. Make it so there's nobody watching his actions. Pretty bleak stuff to watch him tearing woodland down when there's empty farmland across the road.

Wonder who would be administering these 'vaccinations' Id just slip em a hundred and get them to swap needles for one filled with test.đź‘Ś

yes that would totally work
Hahaa wouldn't that rock? Mandatory monthy test/some others. Turn the country into a horny muscle bound force to be reconned with.

My gf is in natural resources. He is piece by piece tearing it apart so factories can be built anywhere without a thought towards taking care of our environment. Make it so there's nobody watching his actions. Pretty bleak stuff to watch him tearing woodland down when there's empty farmland across the road.
Honestly they have all been doing a crappy job on our environment. Windmills are a disaster, used fertile farmland for solar panels. I saw firsthand a ton of wood land tore down for the green energy. More difficult to put them on rocky land.

Anyhow eventually we will consume and pollute everything past the point of return. It won't stop, the young protesting are the biggest polluters, lol.

Honestly they have all been doing a crappy job on our environment. Windmills are a disaster, used fertile farmland for solar panels. I saw firsthand a ton of wood land tore down for the green energy. More difficult to put them on rocky land.

Anyhow eventually we will consume and pollute everything past the point of return. It won't stop, the young protesting are the biggest polluters, lol.
They could drop those fucking windmills on bedrock in SO many places that nobody has to see that have nothing but deer running past them. Make a gigantic megafarm with some huge high tension wires going south and everybody would be "windmills? What windmills?" but nooo. Government can't put some infrastructure down when you have farmers lining up for credits and payouts to put them in their fucking fields. Hell, you ever been in Lake Huron? It's ALWAYS windy in some places. Put the fucking things a hundred feet from shore in areas nobody lives.

I'm one of those people hopeful for alternative power somehow. We can't keep making gas plants next to explosions of growth. They're just too dug in about making everybody SEE Ontario has "GREEN"power and how "partnerships" work with farmers.

They could drop those fucking windmills on bedrock in SO many places that nobody has to see that have nothing but deer running past them. Make a gigantic megafarm with some huge high tension wires going south and everybody would be "windmills? What windmills?" but nooo. Government can't put some infrastructure down when you have farmers lining up for credits and payouts to put them in their fucking fields. Hell, you ever been in Lake Huron? It's ALWAYS windy in some places. Put the fucking things a hundred feet from shore in areas nobody lives.

I'm one of those people hopeful for alternative power somehow. We can't keep making gas plants next to explosions of growth. They're just too dug in about making everybody SEE Ontario has "GREEN"power and how "partnerships" work with farmers.
Thing is solar and wind is not efficient at all. Kudos for them to try, but the first generation of windmills the blades have lived their life and since it’s too expensive to recycle them, the are placing them in dumps.

We need something else. I’d bet the powers to be already have it, and if not are busy researching it.

Anyhow if I can find the video, a mathmatician calculated the costs of a windmill thru it’s operating life and found that it came back as a loss. Never mind the damage it does to wildlife.

I am all for something other than just fossil feels because we will run out of that one day.
The whole co2 debate is not something I think makes a big enough difference to our planet during an ice age, but maybe a million years from now if we come out of it, or the ice age wanes, the temp increases may be catastrophic.

Thing is solar and wind is not efficient at all. Kudos for them to try, but the first generation of windmills the blades have lived their life and since it’s too expensive to recycle them, the are placing them in dumps.

We need something else. I’d bet the powers to be already have it, and if not are busy researching it.

Anyhow if I can find the video, a mathmatician calculated the costs of a windmill thru it’s operating life and found that it came back as a loss. Never mind the damage it does to wildlife.

I am all for something other than just fossil feels because we will run out of that one day.
The whole co2 debate is not something I think makes a big enough difference to our planet during an ice age, but maybe a million years from now if we come out of it, or the ice age wanes, the temp increases may be catastrophic.

It's too bad our summer is so short. The absolute end all to renewable energy to me are the deserts. Literally every continent has one. Put up fifty miles of solar panels. The only problem is storing off-hour or finding an off-hour source of non fossil. They can't beam a 3.5v bit of current 2 feet let alone 2 miles or more so it's always going to be high tension wires.

It's too bad our summer is so short. The absolute end all to renewable energy to me are the deserts. Literally every continent has one. Put up fifty miles of solar panels. The only problem is storing off-hour or finding an off-hour source of non fossil. They can't beam a 3.5v bit of current 2 feet let alone 2 miles or more so it's always going to be high tension wires.
They were trying a thing in Germany where they store the extra energy in the electric vehicles plugged in. Not sure what came of that.