People are comparing COVID vaccine to a Polio vaccine as far as forced vaccinations?

They were trying a thing in Germany where they store the extra energy in the electric vehicles plugged in. Not sure what came of that.

I see that Tesla makes energy "walls" too. I don't think we have enough lithium in this world to ever keep a city going let alone the world. They were looking at a type of sodium that holds its heat very well while giving off tons of ambient heat that could be used to run turbines. The benefit of this being that they could heat the sodium indefinitely, there's enough in the world to heat the "heat retention furnaces" for every city, every day. It's complex because there are disconnects between the mirror farms that all focus their energy on a central spot that shoots right into the furnace and heats it to ludicrous temperatures. Everything changes with clouds blah blah blah.

No matter what happens, unless we keep building gas turbines, we're going to need to build a much wider power grid in each of the northern continents with the power flowing from the deserts all the way north. That or we make wind work. Places on the ocean coast could use water currents on underwater turbines. Quebec and Ontario water power is limited. There's only so many places you can flood so you can make dams/turbines/spillways.

Obviously nuclear is toxic in everyone's minds (ha ha see what I did there?) but maybe they need to start pushing it again. We take a hefty 35% of our power from nuclear from just three plants in Ontario with 30-50 year old reactors. Surely somebody has made a better version of a Candu reactor in all this time? I love nuclear. It leaves a mess but it's limited. Shit runs day or night, clouds or not, sun, rain, windy or not. No matter what, nuclear always runs. A terrible concern for terrorism but we have to start making hard decisions. Keep flogging wind like an erection that won't stay hard enough for us to keep ejaculating or do we go back to what's kept Ontario running for decades and won't be going ANYWHERE for decades to come. The last time we had anything near a major earthquake was close to being before the indigenous people were here. The nuclear plants just keep spinning out energy.

It's too bad our summer is so short. The absolute end all to renewable energy to me are the deserts. Literally every continent has one. Put up fifty miles of solar panels. The only problem is storing off-hour or finding an off-hour source of non fossil. They can't beam a 3.5v bit of current 2 feet let alone 2 miles or more so it's always going to be high tension wires.

Yup and there are no downsides to solar ????
Get real

what a brilliant idea!!! 50 miles of solar panels in the Dessert. By your calculations that would be enough to power the planet? State? City? Neighbourhood??

One of the harshest climates on the planet. Sand storms won’t fuck with them....nope not at all they won’t get covered up with sand and have to be constantly cleaned. What about erosion? Sand is extremely abrasive...I even hear they sandblast things!!! So how long will your wonderful solar panels last?

What about all the toxic and hard to find elements needed for the panels and the batteries?

Solar will never be the answer

2 answers that actually make sense:

1)Reduce the worlds population

2)Nuclear

I love green energy people they truly live in a fairy tale

Last edited:
teslas are ugly as fuck and soulless
tesla-model-y-accelerating.jpg
🤮 Id rather walk/run/bus than drive that, well actually they kind of drive you.. once again, soulless.

Yup and there are no downsides to solar ????
Get real

what a brilliant idea!!! 50 miles of solar panels in the Dessert. By your calculations that would be enough to power the planet? State? City? Neighbourhood??

One of the harshest climates on the planet. Sand storms won’t fuck with them....nope not at all they won’t get covered up with sand and have to be constantly cleaned. What about erosion? Sand is extremely abrasive...I even hear they sandblast things!!! So how long will your wonderful solar panels last?

What about all the toxic and hard to find elements needed for the panels and the batteries?

Solar will never be the answer

2 answers that actually make sense:

1)Reduce the worlds population

2)Nuclear

I love green energy people they truly live in a fairy tale

Green energy isn't a fairy tale, it's something that every man, woman and child should be working towards making/using so that we don't turn our country into a burned out shit hole. As it stands, gas-fired plants are the quick and dirty plan to quick growth like the parts around Toronto. Sounds great but LNG isn't unlimited. They keep finding more but they have to keep going more and more north and nobody even wants to say the word pipeline let alone lay one now.

Okay, lets talk facts. The world's fertility rate is going down but its areas of uncontrolled growth could increase again. We're at almost 8 billion people. Thank GOD Asia and lower Europe got their shit together back in the 60s and got us out of like 4 total birthrate type of territory. Slow growth to 10 billion is expected in 2100 which could have been much much worse.

The problem is everyone's electronic devices. People don't just light their homes anymore. They all have cellphones and laptops and desktops and big screen tv's and now we're HELLBENT on getting everyone into an electric car. We might not be growing as we did but our power consumption is exploding. Nuclear is my bet too however every Chernobyl and Japan type events make nuclear look dirtier and dirtier. Most countries that are running nuclear plants are running 30-year-old ones (or 50 like Pickering which everyone agrees must be shut down like years ago).

Bruce does an amazing job and if anything it should be expanded but Doug Ford is talking "Mini Nuclear Plants"? They're supposed to be close to a large buildup of housing like say a Barrie, Ontario. LOL umm not. The people of Barrie allowing a nuclear plant within twenty miles of itself is about as possible as a wind turbine not smoking a couple of hundred birds a year. Everybody hates nuclear until they flip the switch and the bulb turns on and they promptly forget that 60% of Ontario's electricity is nuke from all of three plants, one of which is so unstable it's not even close to profitable/producing much anymore. Bruce Nuclear is one of the world's largest nuclear plant and for what it does/how it could grow, it really should be what is expanded for Ontario power.

The problem is we only have 40 more years of high-grade uranium ore in all of Canada based on current consumption and known resources. Non-renewable energy. With that knowledge, I can't see any more large additions to Bruce or Ford's "MNP's" will be happening. Twenty-five to Thirty years is about when a nuclear plant seems to become profitable so making plants with 15 additional years of fuel would be stupidity.

LOL look at Saskatchewan for a power footprint. Almost 50% is coal still LOL.

Green energy isn't a fairy tale, it's something that every man, woman and child should be working towards making/using so that we don't turn our country into a burned out shit hole. As it stands, gas-fired plants are the quick and dirty plan to quick growth like the parts around Toronto. Sounds great but LNG isn't unlimited. They keep finding more but they have to keep going more and more north and nobody even wants to say the word pipeline let alone lay one now.

Okay, lets talk facts. The world's fertility rate is going down but its areas of uncontrolled growth could increase again. We're at almost 8 billion people. Thank GOD Asia and lower Europe got their shit together back in the 60s and got us out of like 4 total birthrate type of territory. Slow growth to 10 billion is expected in 2100 which could have been much much worse.

The problem is everyone's electronic devices. People don't just light their homes anymore. They all have cellphones and laptops and desktops and big screen tv's and now we're HELLBENT on getting everyone into an electric car. We might not be growing as we did but our power consumption is exploding. Nuclear is my bet too however every Chernobyl and Japan type events make nuclear look dirtier and dirtier. Most countries that are running nuclear plants are running 30-year-old ones (or 50 like Pickering which everyone agrees must be shut down like years ago).

Bruce does an amazing job and if anything it should be expanded but Doug Ford is talking "Mini Nuclear Plants"? They're supposed to be close to a large buildup of housing like say a Barrie, Ontario. LOL umm not. The people of Barrie allowing a nuclear plant within twenty miles of itself is about as possible as a wind turbine not smoking a couple of hundred birds a year. Everybody hates nuclear until they flip the switch and the bulb turns on and they promptly forget that 60% of Ontario's electricity is nuke from all of three plants, one of which is so unstable it's not even close to profitable/producing much anymore. Bruce Nuclear is one of the world's largest nuclear plant and for what it does/how it could grow, it really should be what is expanded for Ontario power.

The problem is we only have 40 more years of high-grade uranium ore in all of Canada based on current consumption and known resources. Non-renewable energy. With that knowledge, I can't see any more large additions to Bruce or Ford's "MNP's" will be happening. Twenty-five to Thirty years is about when a nuclear plant seems to become profitable so making plants with 15 additional years of fuel would be stupidity.

LOL look at Saskatchewan for a power footprint. Almost 50% is coal still LOL.
I am too lazy to look it up but there is a better alternative to our high pressure fission plants. Even after the first plants were approved, the guy who invented the high pressure fission changed his mind and wanted to use his other plant, but by that time so many resources and money, Palm greasing and so on had happened and they wouldn’t change.
They destroyed the man’s life and I believe he eventually killed himself.
Anyhow it uses all the fuel and the only by product is a medical grade product already in high demand. No excess after pollution.
Necular mixed with a few gas fired plants for peek loads is a perfect system and the least harmful on our environment, plus it would allow our finite source of gas to last.

Sask has a ton of coal. Plus with the new tech, coal plants are 99.9% clean.
We stopped using coal in Ontario mainly because we needed our supply for steel production.

teslas are ugly as fuck and soulless
View attachment 5183
🤮 Id rather walk/run/bus than drive that, well actually they kind of drive you.. once again, soulless.

They have a twin motor sedan that will do 0-60 in 3 seconds. The torque an electric motor makes beats gas hands down.
If you ever had a gas rc car and a brushless lipo car, you know the lipo car would kill the gas every day with no tuning issues.

I love the sound of a gas motor, but I don’t think they look too bad, better than a Prius or leaf, lol.

They have a twin motor sedan that will do 0-60 in 3 seconds. The torque an electric motor makes beats gas hands down.
If you ever had a gas rc car and a brushless lipo car, you know the lipo car would kill the gas every day with no tuning issues.

I love the sound of a gas motor, but I don’t think they look too bad, better than a Prius or leaf, lol.
I hear this all the time. Yea they are fast off the line, but so is a prius lol I have driven one before and they have mad torque, 0-60 in about 6 seconds I believe.. Try a tesla at highway speeds, absolutely gutless after 120kmph. Dont even get me started about them around a real racetrack as they are heavy pigs and cant corner for shit, watch nurburgring vids of teslas most of them overheat and go into safety mode after 2 laps, or the brakes overheat, or the tires are destroyed so fast because heavy ass car. I see 200hp tin cans with manual transmissions beating their times.

Teslas are great, if you want to do dragstrip racing, literally put your foot down and keep it straight, vruuuuumm... yay I won!

I dont think electric vehicles are the future, sorry elon musk! your vehicles are fugly!

I hear this all the time. Yea they are fast off the line, but so is a prius lol I have driven one before and they have mad torque, 0-60 in about 6 seconds I believe.. Try a tesla at highway speeds, absolutely gutless after 120kmph. Dont even get me started about them around a real racetrack as they are heavy pigs and cant corner for shit, watch nurburgring vids of teslas most of them overheat and go into safety mode after 2 laps, or the brakes overheat, or the tires are destroyed so fast because heavy ass car. I see 200hp tin cans with manual transmissions beating their times.

Teslas are great, if you want to do dragstrip racing, literally put your foot down and keep it straight, vruuuuumm... yay I won!

I dont think electric vehicles are the future, sorry elon musk! your vehicles are fugly!
6 seconds is not fast. A normal Jeep almost does that. That is very average
And you are comparing the average Tesla not the high end sedan. The sedan is a race car with an electric motor.
Plus if I has the twin motor Tesla, I’m on the street, I’m going to spank everyone under speed limit.
My Jeep Grande Cherokee weighed 7000 lbs and cornered like a zr1 vette, so being heavy is something that can be overcome. It had a 1.4 g skid pad rating with pzero tires.
Anyhow you are arguing over nothing.
I’ll likely never own an e,e trim, I love the sound of gas, but I give credit where it is due, even if it’s not my oreference.
Btw the average Tesla does 0-60 in just over 5 sec.

I am too lazy to look it up but there is a better alternative to our high pressure fission plants. Even after the first plants were approved, the guy who invented the high pressure fission changed his mind and wanted to use his other plant, but by that time so many resources and money, Palm greasing and so on had happened and they wouldn’t change.
They destroyed the man’s life and I believe he eventually killed himself.
Anyhow it uses all the fuel and the only by product is a medical grade product already in high demand. No excess after pollution.
Necular mixed with a few gas fired plants for peek loads is a perfect system and the least harmful on our environment, plus it would allow our finite source of gas to last.

Sask has a ton of coal. Plus with the new tech, coal plants are 99.9% clean.
We stopped using coal in Ontario mainly because we needed our supply for steel production.

Doesn't it feel like everything necessary is disappearing in the world? There might still be loads of it but it "feels" like we're draining the planet. (not exactly a scientific statement but just a mental one)

Doesn't it feel like everything necessary is disappearing in the world? There might still be loads of it but it "feels" like we're draining the planet. (not exactly a scientific statement but just a mental one)
I get exactly what you are saying. It’s not an endless supply.
I think the biggest thing disappearing is our morality and honour. People need to start to take onus to their actions.
If you got fired, it likely wasn’t your boss is an ass, maybe you need to look at what you did and so on.
That is what’s really being drained.

I get exactly what you are saying. It’s not an endless supply.
I think the biggest thing disappearing is our morality and honour. People need to start to take onus to their actions.
If you got fired, it likely wasn’t your boss is an ass, maybe you need to look at what you did and so on.
That is what’s really being drained.
Oh God YES! People just didn't used to do or EXPECT the shit they do now for like 20 different reasons, each of them perfectly reasonable on their own yet there are still 19 more reasons. And the fucking self entitlement!