People are comparing COVID vaccine to a Polio vaccine as far as forced vaccinations?

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
3133951.jpg

Basically, when they found a vaccine for Polio, people fought it because the government made it mandatory in the US. The people in the United States went nuts. A Polio infection is one of the worst diseases around though. Attacks the spinal column and does terrible things to people. They kind of needed to force it upon people, even if they didn't want it.

It's nothing like a flu.

Of course we couldn't get away without people denying the need for a COVID vaccine and trying to compare it (incorrectly) to polio. They're already gearing up for thinking they're going to be forced to be vaccinated like Polio in the US but obviously COVID is one completely different thing. Implying this might be forced on them.

You know the Canadian government made a deal with BD for 37 million syringes about two weeks ago right?

Since this is in the safe zone i will be polite, but i think we have all had enough of the covid. And its discussions, we have enuff threads for it now, im sure i could just not look at it , but with the other threads regarding covid that pop up , and the news and the radio , its just plain enough.im sick of anything covid related. I mean i could be wrong maybe people like to talk about the flu .24/7 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Thank you.

My biggest worry is that they are going to do this too quickly and find out something negative down the road with the vaccine.
We keot hearing it would be years for a vaccine and to do it safely, now we hear it is in final testing mere months later. I admit this worries me a little bit.
If it is forced, this worries me a lot.

Since this is in the safe zone i will be polite, but i think we have all had enough of the covid. And its discussions, we have enuff threads for it now, im sure i could just not look at it , but with the other threads regarding covid that pop up , and the news and the radio , its just plain enough.im sick of anything covid related. I mean i could be wrong maybe people like to talk about the flu .24/7 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Thank you.

Agreed
Enough of the Scamdemic

My biggest worry is that they are going to do this too quickly and find out something negative down the road with the vaccine.
We keot hearing it would be years for a vaccine and to do it safely, now we hear it is in final testing mere months later. I admit this worries me a little bit.

Lord Gates has already stated they expect about 700,000 people to have negative reactions to the vaccine.

And there is the problem. They're so frigging frantic to get something that they're going to accept the first thing that may or may not "work" properly or fully. People already are gearing up to fight it like it's going to be mandatory in the US when I don't see them having the guts and maybe they're a little smarter than to try that.

Thanks for the good response!

Lord Gates has already stated they expect about 700,000 people to have negative reactions to the vaccine.
He was one of the reasons I posted this. You know he'll be involved in this somehow. He's balls in if it has a syringe involved.

You know the Canadian government made a deal with BD for 37 million syringes about two weeks ago right?

I don't know what they'd be using them for. It's not like they send syringes loaded with vaccine out to doctors. They always get small 5mil bottles.

Trying to negotiate the lowest price for doctors/pharmacies that purchase theirs from a central government location? That's just...weird that they'd do that. Drawing out a syringe is probably a billable expense on its own to Canadian healthcare. If you sent the doctors pre-drawn syringes, they couldn't charge $35 for sticking a syringe in a bottle, drawing it out, squirting a bit in the air in a dramatic movie-like fashion before sticking someone. Definitely piss them off.

ouch I got ripped off then, but I am buying from slave on foods pharmacy so what do I expect?
If you have a Shopper's Drugmart where you're located, if you don't mind a brown box/non-retail, they'll sell you shit cheap. At least here anyway.

Try this shit with me I will go full rambo mode and they can vaccinate my dead body. No surprise the sheep masses in BC are willingly lining up for slaughter, I really hate most of this provice..
Like Rambo 1 where you take out the whole town because they just had to keep pushing a Green Mother Fucking beret, 2 where you find the viet nam survivors only to be goat fucked by the man"You not expendable John Rambo(but thanks for inseminating me before I die a horrible death)" or do we get into the real sci-fi vs the Ruskies and shit?

Makes a big difference on which Rambo if you ask me...

If you are crazy enough to get the Covid vaccine (I am not) then at least do yourself a favor and wait for V2 or V3 so you can see who gets messed up or drops dead. They are testing these vaccines on us.

The one being proposed is not a vaccine, it is nucleic acid therapy. There is no reversing whatever its going to do to you.