OptiCan

There is no way I’d be able to run 10 iu of this.
Running 10iu of opti is actually I think would be nice & easy and not unpleasant like many other generics, honestly I personally have no sides upto 6iu and 8iu just a little daytime sleepiness, while I haven’t run 10iu for any extended time my experience with opti at the dosages I have run lead me to believe 10iu would be fine. The purity and lack of dimmer content make for very nice sides.

So from where I sit with no GH experience prior. This has been my experience in the 10 days since I started:

Immediate improved sleep at 1IU for the first 5 days.
Bumped to 4IU day 6. Bad move. It caused edema in my hands and feet. My hands were very difficult to use and burned with nerve pain. Took 3 days to recover.
Day 7 to today 2Iu: 1UIam 1IUpm. Feeling very good about things in general. Improved mood, very deep restful sleep, muscles are rounder and I have had fat loss. Fatigue after am dose for several hours.

I was going to post after a month but thought it best to chime in on the current chat.

I have 520 UI on hand. Rep is great.
Lol, dude what did I say? 1 maybe 2 iu start out low. That’s ok, I like to learn the hard way as well, part of the experience, gotta enjoy the ride.
Now I’d inject 2 iu in the evening, and then you will lose the lathargy. Actually ignore me, lol, wtf do I know, bwahaaa.

I've never experienced this better sleep thing everyone talks about
If anything I sleep less and have vivid dreams. I have a hard time sleeping more than 4 to 5 hrs on GH
Definitely more lethargic on it but improved sleep....fuck no
I get the same thing as you. Vivid dreams that almost wrecks my sleep. Don’t get lethargy at 2 iu in the evening.

Reactions: 3ml
I get the same thing as you. Vivid dreams that almost wrecks my sleep. Don’t get lethargy at 2 iu in the evening.
Yes if I'm doing low dose nighttime shots it definitely helps with the lethargy.

The tradeoff is worse dreams lol

Yes if I'm doing low dose nighttime shots it definitely helps with the lethargy.

I actually stopped taking gh last week because of that. Is that with the night sweats dbol gives me for some reason and it was hell, so I chose, dbol, or gh, fuck I’m not worried about being lean right now, dbol.

Last edited:
Im going to be using the 120iu kits at 8ius a day (split into 4) for the next 6 weeks while I do a small cut

Lol, dude what did I say? 1 maybe 2 iu start out low. That’s ok, I like to learn the hard way as well, part of the experience, gotta enjoy the ride.
Now I’d inject 2 iu in the evening, and then you will lose the lathargy. Actually ignore me, lol, wtf do I know, bwahaaa.
Yeah I have no defense. It was a suggestion from another member. Bad juju!!

Yeah I have no defense. It was a suggestion from another member. Bad juju!!
I used to go balls deep. Now I’m wiser and go in slower. Really no matter what we run we are going to be better than someone not using, lol.
I’m also more about the training and diet. I think of the drugs as the icing on the cake.
Plus I keep a keen eye on my blood pressure. Only have one set of kidneys. High blood pressure is really damaging to your kidneys.

Im going to be using the 120iu kits at 8ius a day (split into 4) for the next 6 weeks while I do a small cut

I recant what I said bro........my protocol will be what u suggested 4 iu bad on my off days and dynamic days and on my max effort days I’ll bump 8 iu

Reactions: 3ml
If I gain ten lbs of muscle that’s cool can still squeeze weight with an aggressive diet if I don’t but my strength just shoots up a lot in this next 10 weeks doing conjugate method 2 dynamic 2 max effort that’s also ok probly better actually.........my macros are 3180 220 gr protein 350 carb 100 fat I’m 6 ft 220 and I’m guessing 13 percent bf haven’t checked in a while but have an appt to get done soon it’s not that important for me anyways as I’m not a bb or physique athlete

Ya definitely give her a go
Love to.hear what you think of the protocol

Optis give me nasty carpel tunnel. Actually all generics do but they give me the most. Not sure what it is about generics because the testing comes back on optis. But pharma GH straight from the pharmacy does not do this to me
Bro the optis give me carpal a bit but it’s different than the norvo carpal that shit felt dirty like it’s some other chemical causing it.........I’m not in a deficit not have I lost weight nor am I doing a lot of cardio and I already have to keep adjusting the draw string on my sweats and I’m looking leaner and fuller it’s been like a week opti is fuckin proper....... my advice to everyone on this board is go with these optis if you cant afford pharm grade they’re fuckin awesome ! Norvo the presentation is great and all that nice box hologram etc that’s overpriced garbage compared to these opti kits........I don’t work for opti or anything like that this is just my personal opinion I have nothing to gain by saying this stuff ............

I am on day 9 of using 2IU a day and I am loving it so far my sleep is getting a lot better and this is coming from someone who takes a hit from a joint every night ahaha! Recovery is a lot better wake up feeling all refreshed starting to look a lot more fuller

I am on day 9 of using 2IU a day and I am loving it so far my sleep is getting a lot better and this is coming from someone who takes a hit from a joint every night ahaha! Recovery is a lot better wake up feeling all refreshed starting to look a lot more fuller
Opti is so good bro best hgh I’ve ever done I’m doing triple what ur doing but results are coming. Real fast

Ive been on gear for a long time but never tried GH. So, i picked up 1 lonely kit as a experiment. By the end of the "run" i looked pretty good. Alot better then i should have considering how much shit i was eating. After discontinuing tho, it was only a week or so before the look faded.
For me, this is something im going to tho into a cutting cycle before a vacation as i now know it can work. Dont see myself buying tons to try on bulk on tho cause im married to a Scottish woman

Ive been on gear for a long time but never tried GH. So, i picked up 1 lonely kit as a experiment. By the end of the "run" i looked pretty good. Alot better then i should have considering how much shit i was eating. After discontinuing tho, it was only a week or so before the look faded.
For me, this is something im going to tho into a cutting cycle before a vacation as i now know it can work. Dont see myself buying tons to try on bulk on tho cause im married to a Scottish woman
Correct me if I am wrong I thought growth results are supposed to be a little more permanent or are you supposed to run it longer

Fellas
Glad you all like the optis

Sounds like alot of you like growth but dont know Jack shit about it
I think if its something you love and are going to use more often you better start learning more and start considering insulin

I’ve been running opti purple tops for 10 weeks I’ve had major skin improvement I feel great and sleep like a baby even tho am also running tren ace muscles are full and round I’ve never been fat by any means but it’s been years since I’ve seen my abbs nor did I ever think I’d see them again but I now have abbs at 45 there not fully pronounced but there comeing so am totally confident in making the statement that these opti kits are the the real deal thx opti