OptiCan

What do you think about 3 big blasts a week? @3ml
I believe Dorian Yates and some other big pros have used such a protocol. It's not unheard of that is for sure.

I have taken 10iu doses but not consistently. I say try it out. If it sends your IGF numbers through the roof then you should see some great gains.

A couple things to keep in mind. I would attempt to have the shot as close to your workout as possible.
But. Good chance when taking that much you are going to want to sleep for a few hours afterwards so dont have anything you have to do after your shot. If it doesnt affect you in this way great. I know for myself though it knocks me on my ass.

Be
I believe Dorian Yates and some other big pros have used such a protocol. It's not unheard of that is for sure.

I have taken 10iu doses but not consistently. I say try it out. If it sends your IGF numbers through the roof then you should see some great gains.

A couple things to keep in mind. I would attempt to have the shot as close to your workout as possible.
But. Good chance when taking that much you are going to want to sleep for a few hours afterwards so dont have anything you have to do after your shot. If it doesnt affect you in this way great. I know for myself though it knocks me on my ass.
ya it will be right after my workout I finish training at 1030 pm I’m home by 11pm so it’s post work out and before bed

Be

ya it will be right after my workout I finish training at 1030 pm I’m home by 11pm so it’s post work out and before bed
Ya definitely give her a go
Love to.hear what you think of the protocol

Optis give me nasty carpel tunnel. Actually all generics do but they give me the most. Not sure what it is about generics because the testing comes back on optis. But pharma GH straight from the pharmacy does not do this to me

Ya I’m
Ya definitely give her a go
Love to.hear what you think of the protocol

Optis give me nasty carpel tunnel. Actually all generics do but they give me the most. Not sure what it is about generics because the testing comes back on optis. But pharma GH straight from the pharmacy does not do this to m
Ya I’m gonna give 14 iu post work out before bed a try till April so 14 iu 4 times wk..........than after when I’m leaning out go to 3 or 4 maybe daily am pm split

Another option is have a base dose
Say 4 iu a day split am pm

But on days that you train lagging parts take bigger doses

When I'm not running big does of GH I like
4 iu split am/pm
2 iu on off days am

Then sometimes when I crush a big workout on a weaker bodypart I'll add more

Are you using insulin with your GH?
No I’ve never used slin I’m not trying to grow way out of my weight class either tho

So from where I sit with no GH experience prior. This has been my experience in the 10 days since I started:

Immediate improved sleep at 1IU for the first 5 days.
Bumped to 4IU day 6. Bad move. It caused edema in my hands and feet. My hands were very difficult to use and burned with nerve pain. Took 3 days to recover.
Day 7 to today 2Iu: 1UIam 1IUpm. Feeling very good about things in general. Improved mood, very deep restful sleep, muscles are rounder and I have had fat loss. Fatigue after am dose for several hours.

I was going to post after a month but thought it best to chime in on the current chat.

I have 520 UI on hand. Rep is great.

So from where I sit with no GH experience prior. This has been my experience in the 10 days since I started:

Bumped to 4IU day 6. Bad move. It caused edema in my hands and feet. My hands were very difficult to use and burned with nerve pain. Took 3 days to recover.
Day 7 to today 2Iu: 1UIam 1IUpm. Feeling very good about things in general. Improved mood, very deep restful sleep, muscles are rounder and I have had fat loss. Fatigue after am dose for several hours.

I was going to post after a month but thought it best to chime in on the current chat.

Ya this rep is a fuckin stud 😎👍

I've never experienced this better sleep thing everyone talks about
If anything I sleep less and have vivid dreams. I have a hard time sleeping more than 4 to 5 hrs on GH
Definitely more lethargic on it but improved sleep....fuck no