OptiCan

ElectricRocker

Trusted Member
Just received a single grey top kit. Been a while since I ran any gh but wanted to try them out. Going to use 2-3iu per day for just health benefits for the winter months.
Will be starting soon and if I like I’ll be ordering more from them.
Rep was great to deal with also. Fast shipping and great communication!
Cheers

Just received a single grey top kit. Been a while since I ran any gh but wanted to try them out. Going to use 2-3iu per day for just health benefits for the winter months.
Will be starting soon and if I like I’ll be ordering more from them.
Rep was great to deal with also. Fast shipping and great communication!
Cheers
Please update how it goes. Interested to see how their stuff stacks up.

Im about 2 weeks into my first run ever with gh. Greys from opti
I can tell i look a little better and i seem fuller. Its kinda hard to put my finger on exactly what its doing but there is positive things happening.
Sleep is the same and im not noticing any additional hand numbing or pain. I work construction so my hands are always kinda fugged up.
So far im happy with my experiment.
Not trying to steal from the op's thunder but i figured i would post it up here

I can tell i look a little better and i seem fuller. Its kinda hard to put my finger on exactly what its doing but there is positive things happening.
Sleep is the same and im not noticing any additional hand numbing or pain. I work construction so my hands are always kinda fugged up.
Im about 2 weeks into my first run ever with gh. Greys from opti
Right on, how much you running per day?

Last edited:
Im also running the grey tops and love them!!!My favorite before pharma!!! just placed an order Yesterday for their pharma hgh Cant wait for him to ship ! Will post updates on it also !!

Im also running the grey tops and love them!!!My favorite before pharma!!! just placed an order Yesterday for their pharma hgh Cant wait for him to ship ! Will post updates on it also !!
Right on what you running per day and how long u been running,?

Please update how it goes. Interested to see how their stuff stacks up.
Their stuff is good. Hey I even won the 2020 biggest schill award on CJM for telling others about Opti. And my colon won the runners up award. To bad that part of my colon is gone now, he would have been thrilled.
My best friend Aflicted gave me the honour.
All joking aside It was the best generic I’ve used so far,

Last edited:
Their stuff is good. Hey I even won the 2020 biggest schill award on CJM for telling others about Opti. And my colon won the runners up award. To bad that part of my colon is gone now, he would have been thrilled.
My best friend Aflicted gave me the honour.
All joking aside It was the best generic I’ve used so far,
you win the internet today bro!!!

Just got all my goodies(grey tops) for a long run...

Thanks Opti-can

Opti-mum service and reliability

Good communication, quick service and delivery..

Will see now if it is as good as they say...

He’s been great to deal with that’s for sure! Fast shipping as usual. Just received 3 more kits to make sure I have enough for a little while lol.

Just got all my goodies(grey tops) for a long run...

Thanks Opti-can

Opti-mum service and reliability

Good communication, quick service and delivery..

Will see now if it is as good as they say...
How long of a run are you talking?

Depending of how much I' ll use.....between 9 months to a year...just finished a week at 2iu a day...how old are you Oldguy..I m 57....oh and Im on 125mg test enanthate a week...

Depending of how much I' ll use.....between 9 months to a year...just finished a week at 2iu a day...how old are you Oldguy..I m 57....oh and Im on 125mg test enanthate a week...
I am I. My late 40s I would like to stay on gh for a long time like years but I am just worried about long term health. Just not enough studies I have come across on long term use. I’m talking 3-6 ius at most. Optis are awesome though.

I am I. My late 40s I would like to stay on gh for a long time like years but I am just worried about long term health. Just not enough studies I have come across on long term use. I’m talking 3-6 ius at most. Optis are awesome though.
What s your experience with Opti....I understand your concern about HGH....I tought of it alot....I have such a sore back...and tried everything...that s like kind of a last resort for me...I don t want to go over 4iu...stay the longest time on low dose to minimize the sides...

BTW...I m on 5-2 protocol....will see if it works then in the future I might be on max 7-8 months a year and off for 3-4 months

I’ve used optis for as long as 9 months at a time. Found the longer on the better it worked. Like I said though just concerned about long term use and its negative effects...