Novitec's experiment log

The tapering off process is now done so here we go. No more shots for 8 weeks minimum. What I've noticed over the past 6-8 weeks or whatever its been is how I've been feeling better and better week by week with zero negatives whatsoever. At this point I honestly don't think I'm going to actually cycle again. If I start to feel gross then script TRT for sure but, I think I'm done running anything other than that. I'm creeping up on 40 years old and I don't have anything left to prove in the gym. Ill always hit the gym but the days of chasing gains are behind me. To be quite frank I fully believe I was straight up addicted to who and what I thought I was when all juiced up and the thought of stopping gave me so much anxiety I just didn't stop. Ive gotten past all that so fuck going back there. This has been one of the smartest decisions I've made, so thanks @ironwill for giving me some honest feedback on your experience with going down this road.

Im still looking great, still strong, sleep is better than its been in 20 years and now feeling like a million bucks on top of all of that.

A couple other things...Recovery is definitely slower. I'm actually getting sore after my workouts.

The last few weeks I noticed a few pipples showing up, which is normal whenever I drop my dose in the past. I popped .25 Arimidex twice a week for the past 2 weeks and it cleared it right up.

A couple other things...Recovery is definitely slower. I'm actually getting sore after my workouts.

The last few weeks I noticed a few pipples showing up, which is normal whenever I drop my dose in the past. I popped .25 Arimidex twice a week for the past 2 weeks and it cleared it right up.
Yeah man. You know what, you hit the nail on the head. We get addicted to that feeling and we are full of denial etc.
UNTIL we take time off with our own decision and open mind. I went off over two years not long ago and now I go on and off and take a lot of time off and enjoy the time on.
I feel much better mentally etc when not blasting. I will taper right off to 125-200 mg test only with a tad of deca and split deca and test to stay within 125-2oo mg total each week.
It’s easier on the soul. But at 51 I’ve done it responsibly always since the beginning but I do realize I am better in my head when on zero or very low actual trt doses. Not what some folks call trt doses.

I look forward to hearing more as you go, it’s nutty how similar you feel to what I do. Most of that is being ready for a change and internally knowing you need one.
Hell you may go back on in a few weeks, months or years, but you are experiencing it to the fullest with an open mindset. 100% brother.

Yeah man. You know what, you hit the nail on the head. We get addicted to that feeling and we are full of denial etc.
UNTIL we take time off with our own decision and open mind. I went off over two years not long ago and now I go on and off and take a lot of time off and enjoy the time on.
I feel much better mentally etc when not blasting. I will taper right off to 125-200 mg test only with a tad of deca and split deca and test to stay within 125-2oo mg total each week.
It’s easier on the soul. But at 51 I’ve done it responsibly always since the beginning but I do realize I am better in my head when on zero or very low actual trt doses. Not what some folks call trt doses.

I look forward to hearing more as you go, it’s nutty how similar you feel to what I do. Most of that is being ready for a change and internally knowing you need one.
Hell you may go back on in a few weeks, months or years, but you are experiencing it to the fullest with an open mindset. 100% brother.
Man, what a HUGE difference in my mental state. Im actually blow away. Its really fucked up because often I would think to myself that my brain doesn't function normally and I couldn't figure out why. No anger or anything like that. Just racing thoughts and just all over the friggin place and Id always wonder why I was experiencing that. Then I started to sleep VERY poorly so it amplified those things ten fold. I'm always following the pro scene and recently on top of feeling these things I started seeing some of these dudes die. I started following Seth Feroce again and seeing his transformation and new outlook on things. All these combine I started to get paranoid and something in my guts told me I need to come off and being around the block a few times I know to listen to that because its never wrong, EVER. I feel like I got the old me back, the guy I used to know. This is a very strange experience, excellent in all aspects but, very strange indeed. Its almost as if I came back down to planet earth lol.

Another positive thing to note as well is my BP has dropped also. Even at my highest doses over the years I'd only ever get to a 130/70 situation which I was fine with. I checked mine today and it came in at 121/62.

End of week one and nothing negative to report. My sleep is continuing to improve which is fantastic. I'll be back in a week to report.

Alright here we go.

The plan is to taper down my dose of Test, which I am already in the process of, and come off for a minimum of 8 weeks (my libido will dictate this number) to see if this would be a benefit when I go back on. I have not come off in a very long time as I have been on TRT steady for somewhere around the 4-5 years mark and off and on for somewhere in the 15 year mark, I cant remember exactly. Logic tells me that clearing out receptors will allow them to function better once I do go back on. I'm sure there's studies that say this works and some that say it wont but, I want to find out for myself if this will yield better gains than just dropping to a TRT dose between 'blasts'. Not to mentions there's obviously health benefits to it.

My recent cycle I am tapering off of is as follows:

I ran 400 Test and 200 Mast and Growth for 24 weeks. Dropped the Growth and Mast and threw in some NPP at 200 and upped the Test to 600 and ran that for another 15 weeks. Dropped the NPP out and lowered Test to 400 two weeks ago. Ill run 200 Test for 2 more weeks then 100 for 2 more then off completely.

Some of you may be looking at this cycle and think wtf kind of cycle is that. Over the years I've done and tried almost everything conventional in the book. Now I just paly around with random shit and see what works.

I have not obviously noticed a decrease in performance at all yet. No fluctuation in weight and no strength loss. What I have noticed though since dropping the NPP is my mental state is a lot better. Im not sure 19nors agree with me, lol although, I will run NPP again as it produces great strength for me and a really good look especially being as lean as I am.

I wont be updating this daily as it become very redundant if I do that. I will however update weekly with pros, cons and anything I notice along the way.

Also, I have no clue my weight as I don't weight myself. The mirror and the way my clothes fit are my marker point to see what is going on with my physique. The scale is too much of a head game I don't care about. As long as I have a look I like that's all I care about.

Wish me luck!
going to follow this I enjoy reading new ideas even if the outcome isn't great.

It is nice hearing someone share an experience. I am on cycle now, BUT, far too often the norm is now, stay on blast and cruise forever. That is something newer in the world of Roids. When i started, NO-ONE except maybe a few pros were always on.
Now even the little beach boys weighing a buck 50 are on all year round.
I know this did not bode well for me, and i am glad i went back to my roots, i look and feel much, much better. I will be cycling off in 8 more weeks to end a nice 16 weeker.
Thanks for sharing brother...
Stay strong amigo....

It is nice hearing someone share an experience. I am on cycle now, BUT, far too often the norm is now, stay on blast and cruise forever. That is something newer in the world of Roids. When i started, NO-ONE except maybe a few pros were always on.
Now even the little beach boys weighing a buck 50 are on all year round.
I know this did not bode well for me, and i am glad i went back to my roots, i look and feel much, much better. I will be cycling off in 8 more weeks to end a nice 16 weeker.
Thanks for sharing brother...
Stay strong amigo....
I tell you what. Now that I'm an OG in this game giving advice to younger guys I can confidently say that as a young ?buck I should have listened to the OGs lol. Funny hey!

"As Good As I Once Was"

She said, "I've seen you in here before."
I said, "I've been here a time or two."
She said, "Hello, my name is Bobby Jo.
Meet my twin sister Betty Lou.

And we're both feeling kinda wild tonight.
You're the only cowboy in this place.
And if you're up for a rodeo,
I'll put a big Texas smile on your face."
I said, "Girls,

I ain't as good as I once was
I got a few years on me now
But there was a time
Back in my prime
When I could really lay it down.

And if you need some love tonight
Then I might have just enough.
I ain't as good as I once was,
But I'm as good once as I ever was."

I still hang out with my best friend Dave.
I've known him since we were kids at school.
Last night he had a few shots,
Got in a tight spot
Hustlin' a game of pool
With a couple of redneck boys.
One great big bad biker man.
I heard David yell across the room,
"Hey, buddy, how 'bout a helping hand!"
I said, "Dave,

I ain't as good as I once was.
My, how the years have flown,
But there was a time
Back in my prime
When I could really hold my own.

But if you wanna fight tonight,
Guess those boys don't look all that tough.
I ain't as good as I once was
But I'm as good once as I ever was."

I used to be hell on wheels
Back when I was a younger man.
Now my body says, "You can't do this, boy,"
But my pride says, "Oh, yes you can."

That's just the cold hard truth.
I still throw a few back,
Talk a little smack
When I'm feeling bullet-proof.

So don't double-dog dare me now
'Cause I'd have to call your bluff.
But I'm as good once as I ever was.
May not be good as I once was,

That's just the cold hard truth.
I still throw a few back,
Talk a little smack
When I'm feeling bullet-proof.

So don't double-dog dare me now
'Cause I'd have to call your bluff.
May not be good as I once was,

I am ever getting sore from workouts now though. Before I could train all day and never be sore. I have to be careful now not to overtrain. Way better workouts though, really weird.

I am ever getting sore from workouts now though. Before I could train all day and never be sore. I have to be careful now not to overtrain. Way better workouts though, really weird.
Do you find your pumps are more pronounced when in the gym and feel stronger etc., but fade pretty fast once out for a couple hours or less.

The pumps are insane actually. Better than when I was peak cycle lol. I'm taking more rest days so that helps for sure too. Ya they do fade quickly afterward. That's OK though. I find I can feel my muscle better and am able to connect with it better during a movement.

The pumps are insane actually. Better than when I was peak cycle lol. I'm taking more rest days so that helps for sure too. Ya they do fade quickly afterward. That's OK though. I find I can feel my muscle better and am able to connect with it better during a movement.
Ditto for me. It’s weird. But interesting to note it’s not just me that feels that. Some of my friends have said the same. Great log man.

End of week 2 now. Nothing negative to report. Getting more easy going as time passes. Over the last number of year I lived my life like I was in the fucking army. Very regimented, always planning, couldn't do this or that cuz it would mess my shit up.

All of those kind of thoughts just vanished. I wake up in the morning and dont care what happens or how it happens and just take it as it comes.

Haven't lost any muscle. Holding less water for sure but still rock solid. Had a few days off from training buy, back to the gym tomorrow so I'll see where my strength is sitting then.

All is well. Back to report in another week.

End of week 2 now. Nothing negative to report. Getting more easy going as time passes. Over the last number of year I lived my life like I was in the fucking army. Very regimented, always planning, couldn't do this or that cuz it would mess my shit up.

All of those kind of thoughts just vanished. I wake up in the morning and dont care what happens or how it happens and just take it as it comes.

Haven't lost any muscle. Holding less water for sure but still rock solid. Had a few days off from training buy, back to the gym tomorrow so I'll see where my strength is sitting then.

All is well. Back to report in another week.
A very large friend why had been training for 25 years come off for a year. He lost a bit, but it wasn’t that bad. I wouldn’t worry about losing a bit.

my buddy is too large anyways, almost 260lbs at 5’7” cannot be healthy long term. He’s more around 230 now and is still huge compared to most.