nobody else tripping about the UFO news?

Could you imagine a space ship lands now, everyone is amazed and excited. But, then they get of the ship. They identify them as the “Tall Whites”. The left goes fucking insane calling them racist! Next thing Soros mobilizes his army of BLM and Antifa. They attack with assistance of their partners in the CCP and kill the tall whites. After we discover they were bringing us the secret to eternal life.
Lol. Sorry for the derail. But looking around i believe that is how it would go. Hahaha
That's pretty much the plot of the movie "Arrival" lol

No being in the right mind is going to land and introduce themselves to such primitive people.

Think about the consequences.

There’s also the fact that we truly don’t understand where we came from. Our history shows us nothing really. How about that new site discovered that dates back 12000 years which shows civilization existed, not cave men. It’s called Gobeklitepe in Turkey.

I think we did get our hands on some tech.
I think we have been guided throughout our entire existence. There is clear evidence of a flood that was massive which almost wiped us out. People have been tying facts to biblical stories then dismissing actual science showing evidence and of course the media play a big role in shepherding the herd. I recently heard about this stuff on the Joe Rogan Experience with Graham Hancock and Randall Carlson. Hancock wrote fingerprints of the gods and it’s in audio on YouTube.

JRE has two clips with Robert Bigalow on YouTube and he speaks about his encounter and his time with Bob Lazar.

I also recently enjoyed JRE with Alex Jones and Tim Dillon. I had never watched these podcasts and I’m finding them to be entertaining and informative.

Maybe a small percentage of the world is ready to move to the next stage of our existence in the cosmos but the majority will hold the planet back due to all the wrong reasons you can think of.

How similar do people really believe "they" would be to us?
The DNA difference between a human and an ape is about 1%. That tiny difference allows us to build iPhones.
Think of the difference between an average person and an Einstein or a Mozart? Not even a full standard deviation. a TINY difference.
Think of the differences in our technologies in the past 100 years alone?
now..
Think of a completely unique biology capable of bending the very fabric of reality that would be required for interstellar travel.
Say merely the equivalent of twice the difference between us and apes "more intelligent" than us?
That would roughly equate to us attempting to discuss quantum mechanics with the smartest 1% of penguins.
And think...that's penguins, who we share over 99.9% of our evolutionary history with.... creatures with numerous co-evolved traits we share in common.

How similar do people really believe "they" would be to us?
The DNA difference between a human and an ape is about 1%. That tiny difference allows us to build iPhones.
Think of the difference between an average person and an Einstein or a Mozart? Not even a full standard deviation. a TINY difference.
Think of the differences in our technologies in the past 100 years alone?
now..
Think of a completely unique biology capable of bending the very fabric of reality that would be required for interstellar travel.
Say merely the equivalent of twice the difference between us and apes "more intelligent" than us?
That would roughly equate to us attempting to discuss quantum mechanics with the smartest 1% of penguins.
And think...that's penguins, who we share over 99.9% of our evolutionary history with.... creatures we have numerous co-evolved traits that we share in common.
You my friend have been doing a lot of thinking 🤓 I think and question these all the time. That 1% difference with apes is a fact and that scares the shit out of me when I think of other beings. Even 0.1% difference with another upright bipedal standing species could be incomprehensible. Then again, imagine the number of other lifeforms that might be similar to us but a bit more primitive like 50000 years behind. I’d love to watch a full day of their lives.

You my friend have been doing a lot of thinking 🤓 I think and question these all the time. That 1% difference with apes is a fact and that scares the shit out of me when I think of other beings. Even 0.1% difference with another upright bipedal standing species could be incomprehensible. Then again, imagine the number of other lifeforms that might be similar to us but a bit more primitive like 50000 years behind. I’d love to watch a full day of their lives.
A SF book, Dragons Egg, describes humans watching the evolution of a primitive life form on a neutron star, advancing far beyond us in one month. It's an excellent book that makes apparent many unrecognized biases we carry, yet it still anthropomorphizes. Perhaps necessary due to limitations of our wetware, otherwise it wouldn't be entertaining. We need common points of reference to be able to relate and learn.

Last edited:
20130115_radio_broadcasts.jpg

The blue dot, is 200 light years across.
That represents the entirety of Earths announcement sphere from early radio experiments 100 years ago.
inside that sphere are about 8500 stars, which sounds like a lot but it isn't even statistically meaningful.

If we were incredibly lucky and one of those stars just happened to have a planet with intelligent life,
and if the development of that intelligent life just happened to coincide with ours, (humanity has been around for say 60,000 years out of the past 3.8 billion so even a 0.001% offset would be 10's of thousands of years )
and they advanced similarly in technology and psychology... say both using EMF transmissions and a SETI type program,

if they then looked into their telescopes they would see us on earth in the horse and buggy days.
If they then sent a message back to us (or somehow traveled here at the speed of light) we wouldn't get it for another 100 years.

its all about the scale,
Hence I'd be more inclined to believe in immortal highlanders, or in a secret Wakanda civilization than we've been visited by interstellar travellers. Or at least not travellers in something as klunky as flying saucers, or lifeforms based on chemical biology.

I'm of a similar attitude. As highly evolved, super-intelligent beings why would they 'sort of' reveal themselves, but not really? If they are able to travel through space via vastly superior technology, then how is it that they allowed themselves to get caught by our primitive technology? I'd like it to be true in the hopes of the slight chance that as a species we might benefit from some interaction/guidance, but I don't think any government can prove that alien life truly exists.

Also, given our relative primitive state, why would any highly evolved species want to bother with us? I believe life is out there the statistical probability is enough to convince, but I need much more concrete data than a blip on a scanner to say they were here. I know there have been eye-witness claims, but that's still an anomaly, or an extreme outlier.