nobody else tripping about the UFO news?

@Nixter
really? all the science news. much mainstream. 60 minutes kind of summed it up. this broke a couple of years ago when they played some naval jet pilots video recording of an encounter. it just came out that its a daily occurrence for the past few years. The US government has confirmed it and they dont know what it is. They have also said they recognize it as a possible security threat and they cant ignore it anymore.
@Nixter too - search "ufo disclosure"

I have not had time to watch the 60 min piece but their is lots of talk about it. I may be mixing some things up but apparently part of it is about daily, like everyday for years, occurrences in certain areas that they track

@Nixter
really? all the science news. much mainstream. 60 minutes kind of summed it up. this broke a couple of years ago when they played some naval jet pilots video recording of an encounter. it just came out that its a daily occurrence for the past few years. The US government has confirmed it and they dont know what it is. They have also said they recognize it as a possible security threat and they cant ignore it anymore.
Ah ok gotcha. Yeah that's old news. I thought you meant like, today, new.

The US government already came out and undisclosed to the public confirming the existance of UFO's and extraterrestials. They've withheld the info for several decades

The US government already came out and undisclosed to the public confirming the existance of UFO's and extraterrestials. They've withheld the info for several decades
What proof? The church has been spewing tons of nonsense for generations, but that doesn't make any of it legit.

My issue with it all is the science. Why would a highly advanced extraterrestrial species sort of make contact through a visit? I have no doubt that highly advanced life exists, but I read/see these things every now and again and what's put out there lacks credibility/proof.

Does the U.S. gov't know for a certainty, or is it the most probable explanation for what they are unable to explain? As for extraterrestrials, how can they confirm that? Where's the proof? I'll be interested to see what the unclassified documents reveal next month.

In my opinion, it is as easy as declassified UFO reports from the 40s, 50s, 60s etc are now available. These UAP or "unidentified aerial phenomenon" have been around for years. It appears "their" technology has not changed much from pilots first reports of seeing these UAP. Hypersonic speed that can change direction in an instant which would kill a person, too many g's, even diving into the water and breaking into two smaller objects. Entertaining to say the least. Some people on the web believe that the RCAF interceptor that crashed in Lake Superior had collided with one of these UAP.

How do you view the monkeys behind their cages at the zoo? That’s what we look like.

Last edited:
Im not sure i believe the recent stories.
I do believe that it is very unlikely that this is the only planet in the universe that has life and civilization, but the timing is suspect.
We are in the middle of a psychological warfare campaign against the peasants, and they will use whatever they can to cause panic and fear. Whatever it take for the population to beg the government for help.
My issue with the “leaked footage” is that each one the Pentagon verifies as authentic, but i cant find any information on investigations trying to determine where the leaks are coming from. Last i knew, leaking classified military secrets was pretty serious offence. Ask Bradly Manning...

I do believe that it is very unlikely that this is the only planet in the universe that has life and civilization, but the timing is suspect.
We are in the middle of a psychological warfare campaign against the peasants, and they will use whatever they can to cause panic and fear. Whatever it take for the population to beg the government for help.
My issue with the “leaked footage” is that each one the Pentagon verifies as authentic, but i cant find any information on investigations trying to determine where the leaks are coming from. Last i knew, leaking classified military secrets was pretty serious offence. Ask Bradly Manning...

Everything is fucking suspect these days. Not the healthiest way for us to live.

'Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean they are not out to get you'

so you dont trust collaborated eye witness accounts of active serviceman? you believe that the civilian committee that oversees the military is really a dupe of the military? you are correct about the verified leaks thing being suspicious but it might be the news being sensationalist. i think they are actually all official releases. It seem like there have been enough elected officials forcing this into the open

so you dont trust collaborated eye witness accounts of active serviceman? you believe that the civilian committee that oversees the military is really a dupe of the military? you are correct about the verified leaks thing being suspicious but it might be the news being sensationalist. i think they are actually all official releases. It seem like there have been enough elected officials forcing this into the open

No, i think it is likely real. But they call the videos leaks. If they are unauthorized leaks, there should be some hardcore investigations i would imagine. And maybe there are, who knows.
I remember watching video of the Canadian speaking at i think a UN assembly about the need to inform the public about the encounters with the “Tall Whites”. All in that room knew exactly what he was talking about.
What make me believe it the most is i find any time the media ridicules and demonizes any group for believing in something, or calls them conspiracy theories, almost guaranteed its true but secret, otherwise they wouldnt waste the time and effort.

Could you imagine a space ship lands now, everyone is amazed and excited. But, then they get of the ship. They identify them as the “Tall Whites”. The left goes fucking insane calling them racist! Next thing Soros mobilizes his army of BLM and Antifa. They attack with assistance of their partners in the CCP and kill the tall whites. After we discover they were bringing us the secret to eternal life.
Lol. Sorry for the derail. But looking around i believe that is how it would go. Hahaha