nobody else tripping about the UFO news?

Evil Spock

Trusted Member
ive always been a skeptic and i make my best effort to be dedicated to critical thinking but my shits falling apart in this instance. are people just overwhelmed by the news overload? or is it another smokescreen, red flag, disinformation conspiracy?

Last edited:
Probably some type of BS you mentioned but I have fingers crossed that it's aliens with good intentions who are coming to slap some sense into "us". Us in this case meaning all the "elite", "leaders" and anyone who doesn't see the world the way I do.

I, for one, welcome our alien overlords. As long as they are cool.

Tripping? Yeah sure feels like "The Quickening" is upon us.

Probably some type of BS you mentioned but I have fingers crossed that it's aliens with good intentions who are coming to slap some sense into "us". Us in this case meaning all the "elite", "leaders" and anyone who doesn't see the world the way I do.

I, for one, welcome our alien overlords. As long as they are cool.

Tripping? Yeah sure feels like "The Quickening" is upon us.
There can only be one!!

There seems to be a 5 year news cycle on UFO sightings, so could just be timing. I remember a bunch of stories coming out n 2018
UFO/UAPs exist by definition.
From a physics standpoint, attributing them to extraterrestrial origins is a least likely explanation.
I'd guess from most to least likely explanation for most sightings...

1.Meteorological (swampgas, mirage etc.)
2.Fraud/Hoax
3.undisclosed military tech
4.undisclosed private/corp. tech
5.ancient civilization(Atlantian / Silurian hypothesis... can add in immortal highlanders here )
5.Martians.
6.Aliens from another solar system using FTL travel. I'll call them magical beings.
6.Magical beings (technologies that are not just beyond our comprehension but in outright violation of tenets of reality)
6.Magical beings using some kind of subspace/alternate dimension/ fundamental quantum subparticle technology.
7.Extraterrestrial beings using technology abiding by the known laws of physics.

Can see I'm not a fan of the most popular explanation.

It's pretty intense. I'm surprised it isn't more talked about. If aliens in fact exist this changes alot for humanity.

Aliens good or bad I would love to know for certainty they exist before I die.
Rest easy, as by even our most skeptical estimates of the Drake/Seager equation puts us at about 1,000,000 probable civilizations in the known universe. Optimists think over 100Trillion.

“Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.” ― Arthur C. Clarke

By what we know now, all the 6's are magic.
there is no possible way to accomplish 7 with our understanding of relativity.

There seems to be a 5 year news cycle on UFO sightings, so could just be timing. I remember a bunch of stories coming out n 2018
UFO/UAPs exist by definition.
yes and all those instances either lack evidence, are debunked or explained. this is different unless its a Roswell situation where US govt is using it as a cover for other technology.

yes and all those instances either lack evidence, are debunked or explained. this is different unless its a Roswell situation where US govt is using it as a cover for other technology.
So number 2, fraud/hoax with perhaps a bit of #3 military tech.
What makes you believe this is different and won't be debunked?
I have not looked into it.
is it any more compelling evidence than say this one from 2017?

Mr T signed off on an order or something that is supposed to have disclosure about what the US knows by June 1. Multitude of ways that could tie into any theory.

No idea how good this link is , grabbed it based on the title just to give y'all an idea of what I mention in case ya don't know

ive always been a skeptic and i make my best effort to be dedicated to critical thinking but my shits falling apart in this instance. are people just overwhelmed by the news overload? or is it another smokescreen, red flag, disinformation conspiracy?

I believe in alien life. case in point my x
if there was ever a alien life form it was her

Last edited:
There can only be one!!
Forgot about that one, never really watched so I don't know how it compares but I meant it like the Art Bell definition "Art Bell analyzes the overall acceleration that the world has been experiencing, and where it might take us."

And yes I know Art was a bit kooky, but damn entertaining radio on long overnight hauls back in the day. A fair amount of bang on predictions and ideas in amongst the kooky too.

What news? link? I usually hear about these things in my skepti/critical thinking groups

@Nixter
really? all the science news. much mainstream. 60 minutes kind of summed it up. this broke a couple of years ago when they played some naval jet pilots video recording of an encounter. it just came out that its a daily occurrence for the past few years. The US government has confirmed it and they dont know what it is. They have also said they recognize it as a possible security threat and they cant ignore it anymore.

Reactions: 3ml