No end in sight to this stupdity

They do not want you to use anything that isn't electric and do not want you able to live off grid or be able to live without needing government infastrucutre..

If your not hooked u to the grid or gas lines, the government can't get your fees or tax you

Don't forget they want to do away with cows and beef... and use lab created "meats" even cockroch protein... because of the methane emissions from live stock...
It's crazy...
Also with going to electric with everything.. .China wins... with their cheap coal power...
We do not have the grid or the infrastructure to support this demand for electricity that will be needed.
There is no logical thought going into this... just crazy political agendas

They do not want you to use anything that isn't electric and do not want you able to live off grid or be able to live without needing government infastrucutre..

If your not hooked u to the grid or gas lines, the government can't get your fees or tax you
They actually forced some people on the East coast that were living totally off the grid to get on the grid... saying it was illegal to have a house off the grid... some crazy obscure laws.... I can't remember all the details.. from a few years ago.. the story on it is probably still out there... if they haven't censored it yet..
The censorship and control of the media goes hand in hand with this agenda

Don't forget they want to do away with cows and beef... and use lab created "meats" even cockroch protein... because of the methane emissions from live stock...
It's crazy...
Also with going to electric with everything.. .China wins... with their cheap coal power...
We do not have the grid or the infrastructure to support this demand for electricity that will be needed.
There is no logical thought going into this... just crazy political agendas

The world needs to understand these changes have NOTHING to do with the environment and everything to do with someone getting richer, controlling people and forcing people to be dependant on the government.

Years ago I bought a house in town that had a wood stove. I couldn’t find housing insurance at a reasonable price, so I had to sign a paper saying I wouldn’t use it. It already had gas heat and it wouldn’t of been worth using the stove at the insurance price

Was just watching something today and protestors in England were telling Trudeau to “get the fuck out of our country, you bastard.”

This guy is so hated I wouldn’t be surprised if someone tries to take him out. I just hope that the NDP pull their support and there’s a non confidence vote. Only issue China may interfere And he’d get a majority. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Was just watching something today and protestors in England were telling Trudeau to “get the fuck out of our country, you bastard.”

This guy is so hated I wouldn’t be surprised if someone tries to take him out. I just hope that the NDP pull their support and there’s a non confidence vote. Only issue China may interfere And he’d get a majority. 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️

Pretty fucked how we do our elections now and how much illegal and dirty counting/voting there is.. Unfucking real you have federal elections fucked with in a modern world.

I would be elated if that fuckers body came back on a plane one day without a heart beat.

I’m not sure if China is even happy with Trudeau anymore.

It’s all theatre of the mind. Your vote doesn’t count, never has. It’s always been a rigged system. No way in hell the banking elite would let you choose a leader. Would never happen. They literally own the printing press and all the 1’s and 0’s online are 100% manipulated and manufactured to their benefit.

Then they show you “ paid propaganda I mean programming “ called news to further the brainwashing with actors born into rich families that have run the show for as long as we can look back.

Canada has never been a free country. Don’t pay your taxes and see if your free.

Time to wake up folks.

It’s all a lie. All of it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s all theatre of the mind. Your vote doesn’t count, never has. It’s always been a rigged system. No way in hell the banking elite would let you choose a leader. Would never happen. They literally own the printing press and all the 1’s and 0’s online are 100% manipulated and manufactured to their benefit.

Then they show you “ paid propaganda I mean programming “ called news to further the brainwashing with actors born into rich families that have run the show for as long as we can look back.

Canada has never been a free country. Don’t pay your taxes and see if your free.

Time to wake up folks.

I agree its all illusion of choice. I don't think people will stop paying taxes but if things keep getting worse the pendulum is bound to swing back eventually or the system breaks when enough people catch on.

Time to wake up folks.

This the smartest thing I’ve heard all day. My thoughts exactly if you think it’s an actual democracy your fuckin hallucinating.

Once you understand the psychology of sheep that pendulum will never swing back.

There is only one thing we know for sure. We never truly know.

Unless you have a Time Machine?

These has to be dark to see the light. The whole yin and Yang philosophy.

So I say let it burn. After the fire, fertile soil will be left behind for new growth.

Just my thoughts

Seen that on the news did you?
Obviously, where else do you suggest I find out about world issues, lol. The news is fine, you just need to read between the lines and look at more than one source.
Trudeau is pushing their buttons again, just like he did when they cut us off the vaccines. This time its telling them how to treat their citizens, lol like he is a master at that. Anyhow Trudeau can't help himself, he thinks he is far more important and powerful than he is.

Obviously, where else do you suggest I find out about world issues, lol. The news is fine, you just need to read between the lines and look at more than one source.
Trudeau is pushing their buttons again, just like he did when they cut us off the vaccines. This time its telling them how to treat their citizens, lol like he is a master at that. Anyhow Trudeau can't help himself, he thinks he is far more important and powerful than he is.
I seen this idiot in bangkok when I was walking to school…….actually I couldn’t see him cus the coward is so hidden behind security and police.