I drive trucks and heavy equipment too so I can't garentee I'll be having hot meals or anything during work
Protein powder and milk. 500 ml of milk 2 scoops of protein powder, 4 egg whites (I just separate the eggs).
Drink that when you can't eat a real meal. I suggest you take a digestive enzyme with is, helps with the gas, lol. Unless you have no issues with milk. When I was younger a a huge hard gainer and had no appetite, I would drink that 2 times a day. Got in my total amount of protein needed, anything I ate after that was a bonus. Now I didn't know about enzymes, so the gas would get pretty potent at times. Very funny for me, very painful for others, lol.
Put it in a thermos. (not the farts, lol, the milk mixuture))

Protein powder and milk. 500 ml of milk 2 scoops of protein powder, 4 egg whites (I just separate the eggs).
Drink that when you can't eat a real meal. I suggest you take a digestive enzyme with is, helps with the gas, lol. Unless you have no issues with milk. When I was younger a a huge hard gainer and had no appetite, I would drink that 2 times a day. Got in my total amount of protein needed, anything I ate after that was a bonus. Now I didn't know about enzymes, so the gas would get pretty potent at times. Very funny for me, very painful for others, lol.
Put it in a thermos. (not the farts, lol, the milk mixuture))
I like that I'm going to try it for sure

Yea I hear ya, id like to try enzymes I've had gut and gas issues lots already. I really like Fairlife lactose free milk, 14g of protein per cup

You guys are awesome too bad cb wasn't their own gym it'd be sick to workout together lol
These fellas have given amazing advice here. I’ll just say that a quick cold on the go snack for me would be peanuts and raisins. Or a mix of walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, pistachios, peanuts and raisins.

A few guys have said stick to 250mg week of test but I was wanting to try to boost it up to 300 or 400, any thoughts?

These fellas have given amazing advice here. I’ll just say that a quick cold on the go snack for me would be peanuts and raisins. Or a mix of walnuts, hazelnuts, cashews, pistachios, peanuts and raisins.
I agree ! And I would add dried fruit like apricot they are calorie dense and easy to pack and eat on the road.

lot of fiber tho, better be ready lol

Yea I hear ya, id like to try enzymes I've had gut and gas issues lots already. I really like Fairlife lactose free milk, 14g of protein per cup
I takes enzymes pretty much every meal. My guts have never been better. Hardly any gas and if I do fart, no smell. I jist use the cheap digestive enzyme complex, nothing fancy.

A few guys have said stick to 250mg week of test but I was wanting to try to boost it up to 300 or 400, any thoughts?
Do it. You wont die. If you dick stops working well or ytou feel like tearing up while watching a sitcom, then add in some anti estrogen. But you may not need it at all.

300 mg was the first dose I took of test.

Honestly test isn’t overly super powerful. It works well over time, but you really won’t feel any “kick”. For that you need to run an oral.
You want to feel like you are on something then take dbol.
300 mg of test 14 weeks, 30 mg of dbol (ed) 8 weeks. You will need to eat, lots, and sleep lots (actually youll feel like passing out at times because you’re body will want sleep). Take the dbol 1 hour before training. You will need an antiesrtrogen for sure or your nipples will hurt, lol.
That was my very first cycle. I gained 20 lbs. All I cared about was eating, training and fucking, lol.
No drinking while on oral steroids

I takes enzymes pretty much every meal. My guts have never been better. Hardly any gas and if I do fart, no smell. I jist use the cheap digestive enzyme complex, nothing fancy.
So maybe just some wallmart digestive enzymes? I have some just never used them but I will

Do it. You wont die. If you dick stops working well or ytou feel like tearing up while watching a sitcom, then add in some anti estrogen. But you may not need it at all.

300 mg was the first dose I took of test.

Honestly test isn’t overly super powerful. It works well over time, but you really won’t feel any “kick”. For that you need to run an oral.
You want to feel like you are on something then take dbol.
300 mg of test 14 weeks, 30 mg of dbol (ed) 8 weeks. You will need to eat, lots, and sleep lots (actually youll feel like passing out at times because you’re body will want sleep). Take the dbol 1 hour before training. You will need an antiesrtrogen for sure or your nipples will hurt, lol.
That was my very first cycle. I gained 20 lbs. All I cared about was eating, training and fucking, lol.
No drinking while on oral steroids
Sweet thnx man, I have tried a bit of test before thats why I wanted to go bigger this time. I just got stupid and threw in orals and stuff and felt so crappy I stopped at 8 weeks

Sweet thnx man, I have tried a bit of test before thats why I wanted to go bigger this time. I just got stupid and threw in orals and stuff and felt so crappy I stopped at 8 weeks
You do feel crappy. Screwing with your hormones will do that. I find especially with oral steroids. The really kick hard.

WHy don’t you just do the basic begiuner cycle of 500 mg. 1 cc of t250 twice a week?
Keep some adex on hand just on case and enjoy the ride. You’ll feel pumped and good, but not toxic.

And yeah most of us have done the too much thing and felt like shit.

You do feel crappy. Screwing with your hormones will do that. I find especially with oral steroids. The really kick hard.

WHy don’t you just do the basic begiuner cycle of 500 mg. 1 cc of t250 twice a week?
Keep some adex on hand just on case and enjoy the ride. You’ll feel pumped and good, but not toxic.

And yeah most of us have done the too much thing and felt like shit.
Ok thanks man, and I always cry to movies I don't want to stop that lol

Just curious where you got this done. I got blood today and dont get any of these descriptions

Just curious where you got this done. I got blood today and dont get any of these descriptions
Private trt clinic. Not private per say but but you have to pay. I'm just wondering about my cholesterol numbers is that in the scary range should I go get medication or something?

Update. My winter work schedule is too insane to have any descent workout routine so I've switched to
Day 1 chest -Incline barbell press heavy 8x3
Flat dB press 10x40
Overhead dumbell press heavy 3x8
Lateral raises tri-sets front side rear delts 3 sets of 21
Tricep pushdowns 3 sets of 12

Day 2 Bicep back heavy bent over barbell rows 3 x 8
Chinups 3x 8
Chainsaw pull dB rows 3x12
Concentrated dB curls 3x12
Not doing deadlifts at the moment because I'm at a point where the weight is super heavy and I don't know if I want to risk back injury as I'm always injuring myself with any heavy weight. I also have my gym in the second floor of my house and deadlifting on my little floor is kinda sketchy
Day 3 bb squats heavy 10x 3
Leg extentions 3 x 12
Calf raises 12x3
Bb shrugs 3 x 10
Upright rows 3 x 12

Bb= barbell dB = dumbells I like this workout because it's quick and I can hit each one twice a week.

Lucked out and got a trt prescription
Starting out at 140mg per week and this also means I'll have to wait a while before adding ant stacks but planing to try primo and anavar when the times right.
Also completely quit smoking finally and am doing cardio at least 3 times a week.
Usually jogging or running on the spot 20 minutes each time