My TRT experience.

It’s strange my hemoglobin and bp was much higher when I was just on TRT. Now I’m running a full cycle and it’s actually come down. But reminds me I should go donate blood as I’m going out of country and will have to wait when I’m back.

It’s strange my hemoglobin and bp was much higher when I was just on TRT. Now I’m running a full cycle and it’s actually come down. But reminds me I should go donate blood as I’m going out of country and will have to wait when I’m back.
There was another guy on CBB and NM that claimed his BP went down on cycle and he had a good quality meter.

Seems pretty good. Slow and steady as most have said. Zero sides on Test, Primo, and mast. Running 40 mg of winstrol on training days.

Great, interested what kind of results you get.

The lower bp makes sense too. Instead of just test which converts you are now competing for receptors with a compound that does not convert.

When you go back to TRT you might want to try a small amount of AI and see if BP stays down. (You might be converting more than you use to now that we are a tad older.)

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This run is going very well.

Have not been as consistent at the gym and on cardio as I’d like as work has been silly busy.

Once I find time to seriously train I think I’ll be too old to do it.

You just switch your weights around. I stick to Q-tips.

Well still blasting away with primo and test it’s going quite well but I think the primo I’m currently using is a blend of primo and mast. I’m almost done my last bottle and will be changing to a lab I trust a little bit more.

Ran a little bit of HGH but going to save the rest until I get really getgoing on diet and training but looking decent overall.

Going to selling off a bunch of orals I have in the tickle trunk so keep you eyes open for some deals in the trade section.

Happy weekend everyone.

Well still blasting away with primo and test it’s going quite well but I think the primo I’m currently using is a blend of primo and mast. I’m almost done my last bottle and will be changing to a lab I trust a little bit more.

Ran a little bit of HGH but going to save the rest until I get really getgoing on diet and training but looking decent overall.

Going to selling off a bunch of orals I have in the tickle trunk so keep you eyes open for some deals in the trade section.

Happy weekend everyone.

For the less experienced with the DHT compounds. What is it you see or feel that make you believe your primo is a blend of primo/mast?

I have asked many people the difference between the two and the common response is that they both clearly feel different but everyone has a hard time describing what it is. Are you able to describe?

Thanks for the update, these insights are some of the lessons learned for people following your log.

For the less experienced with the DHT compounds. What is it you see or feel that make you believe your primo is a blend of primo/mast?

I have asked many people the difference between the two and the common response is that they both clearly feel different but everyone has a hard time describing what it is. Are you able to describe?

Thanks for the update, these insights are some of the lessons learned for people following your log.

Easy for me to tell. I get red face chest on mast, blood pressure spikes, and i start getting oily skin and acne pretty quick. Also headaches.. i hate mast. Primo i get no sides and my muscles are more full and round then mast once it starts rolling. I give mast the nod in the dry department.

@Oldguyjiujitsu you will be able to tell very easy when you have run then on your own. From your trt doseages you seem to notice very small changes. So Primo vs mast will be night and day for you to tell apart when you really know your body.

Biggest thing for me has been thinning hair. I subbed in one bottle of the other labs primo so about 2 1/2 - 3 weeks and my hair was noticeably fuller at the front. Being stubborn I’m finishing off the first lab and will transition to the new lab shortly.

Also as @Cheapshot said my acne gets worse on mast.

I get very similar sides from Mast as @Cheapshot and @The Old Guy . One thing that is marker for me personally is the type and placement of acne. I get small spots/hard acne breakouts on my upper arms and forearms. Anybody else get this?

As for primo—it make my physique look like it has a different dimension to it. This past run I had no sides. It was great. Slow and maintainable gains.

- great thread btw!

I get very similar sides from Mast as @Cheapshot and @The Old Guy . One thing that is marker for me personally is the type and placement of acne. I get small spots/hard acne breakouts on my upper arms and forearms. Anybody else get this?

As for primo—it make my physique look like it has a different dimension to it. This past run I had no sides. It was great. Slow and maintainable gains.

- great thread btw!

I have to say there’s definitely primo in what I’m running but I’d say about 50%. Still working quite well.