My TRT experience.

What is that going to look like?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m thinking test around 800 and primo around 600 for about 16 weeks. I’ve got a little bit of Tren that I will front load and will likely run an oral (var or turnibol). Will mix in some mast and proviron as I always do and keeps the need for AI minimal.

I’ve never ran primo for any length of time before so I’m looking forward to it.

Well that should be fun. Clearly a Blast not at TRT Bump lol

If you never ran primo in this fashion before, would the tren not cloud your analysis of the primo benefit? (Just curious)

When you use AI, is it asin or adex? Do you just keep it on hand and use Mast for the AI? So you will run Mast and Primo at the same time? Do you have a plan yet for how you will return to TRT? Do you taper dosages down to let all hormones come down in a relative controlled manner?

Sorry for all the questions...just get real curious when others move from TRT. The ride up to peak levels is relatively easy...the coming back down is where it is trickier for me. Thx for sharing.

Last edited:
Well that should be fun. Clearly a Blast not at TRT Bump lol

If you never ran primo in this fashion before, would the tren not cloud your analysis of the primo benefit? (Just curious)

Only going to run the Tren at the very front end. Just have about 4 cc left from before. I swore off Tren as it cost me my last serious ish gf, but I’ve got a new gf so time to test that theory.

When you use AI, is it asin or adex? Do you just keep it on hand and use Mast for the AI? So you will run Mast and Primo at the same time? Do you have a plan yet for how you will return to TRT? Do you taper dosages down to let all hormones come down in a relative controlled manner?

Sorry for all the questions...just get real curious when others move from TRT. The ride up to peak levels is relatively easy...the coming back down is where it is trickier for me. Thx for sharing.

I have masin, adex, Nolvadex, and clomid on hand. Typically mast and proviron keep the sides at bay. I always rampdown at the back end now as this saves a lot of heartache as I go back down to trt.

Bump the primo, drop the test to 200 mg and you will enjoy it better. The high test will just over ride the look you get from primo when you are dryer.

I have masin, adex, Nolvadex, and clomid on hand. Typically mast and proviron keep the sides at bay. I always rampdown at the back end now as this saves a lot of heartache as I go back down to trt.

Great, if you have time keep us updated as it goes along . I think I will ramp down over 3-4 weeks.

The low Test high Pimo protocol makes sense to me. By keeping Test low you avoid potential sides and Primo is an anabolic which most forget.

The low Test high Pimo protocol makes sense to me. By keeping Test low you avoid potential sides and Primo is an anabolic which most forget.

I have never gone that low with my Test while using Primo, but was seriously considering doing so this time around. Maybe 400 Test with 600 Primo. I was also thinking of just trying a wee bit of Mast as an AI.

No more than 200 test and 600 primo was when I cut and looked my best.
I felt good as well, no acne, dick worked fine.

Once I’ve kind of hit my sweet spot I plan to lower the test. This will be a bit of a long blast but I think that’s best with primo.

Also may have stumbled onto 1000ui of HGH at a really good price, so I will need to incorporate that somewhere in there. 😁😁

Reactions: Cog
Consider yourselves lucky that you can donate blood. Bc of my cancer history I cannot. They won’t even let me choose the discard option. It’s a 4 appt process to have a phlebotomy. Soooo, due to high hemoglobin I have to take matters into my own hands and I ordered equipment to dump blood myself. My wife has a friend that is a phlebotomist that is going to walk me through the process... gotta love our health care system.
We had a thread at CBB concerning removal equipment.Has to have a deadman switch in case you pass out.Sharing what you learn would be much appreciated.

Consider yourselves lucky that you can donate blood. Bc of my cancer history I cannot. They won’t even let me choose the discard option. It’s a 4 appt process to have a phlebotomy. Soooo, due to high hemoglobin I have to take matters into my own hands and I ordered equipment to dump blood myself. My wife has a friend that is a phlebotomist that is going to walk me through the process... gotta love our health care system.

I was just about to look into phlebotomy because I cannot donate due to travelling. What are the 4 appointments for?