Mr olympia 2020 predictions

Cheapshot

Trusted Member
Lots of new faces on the big stage. Should be interesting to see. I have no idea who to pick since I dont follow many. Big ramy looks better then normal. But thats not saying much. Reagan and antoine from Canada. Phil, choopan, curry, dexter, rolley, bonnac. Lots of big names. Hopefully something different but I wouldn't be surprised if phil walks away with the crown.

William Bonac (Netherlands)
Rafael Brandao (Brazil)
Maxx Charles (USA)
Hadi Choopan (Iran)
Brandon Curry (USA)
Nathan DeAsha (UK)
Mamdouh Elssbiay (Egypt)
Regan Grimes (Canada)
Phil Heath (USA)
James Hollingshead (UK)
Dexter Jackson (USA)
Hunter Labrada (USA)
Seung Chul Lee (South Korea)
Cedric McMillan (USA)
Juan Morel (USA)
Lukas Osladil (Czech Republic)
Justin Luis Rodriguez (USA)
Antoine Vaillant (Canada)
Iain Valliere (Canada)
Akim Williams (USA)
Roelly Winklaar (Curacao)

Curry looks unreal right now. I see him doing it once again IMHO. Way better than I've ever seen him look.Antoine V will finish out of top ten, he was a good starter as a teen, but peaked and not much anymore for show capability IMO

Brandon Curry 1, and Heath 2 imo.

I’m hoping Ramy stopped playing the size game and got his shit together.
Then he may win.
I’m not a fan of bonac
Truthfully it would be cool if Dexter hit too 5 or won, yeah, he likely won’t win. But would be cool for a 50 year old guy to still be top 5

I’m hoping Ramy stopped playing the size game and got his shit together.
Then he may win.
I’m not a fan of bonac
Truthfully it would be cool if Dexter hit too 5 or won, yeah, he likely won’t win. But would be cool for a 50 year old guy to still be top 5
Ramy just doesn't come in on point. He needs a major change, either drugs or coaching. But he always looks 2 weeks out on stage. Cant get rid of that last little bit of water. Maybe its his body type, but you rarely see many veins with him. Dexter will stull be there. Maybe not top 5 but hes top 10 still at 51!

Ramy just doesn't come in on point. He needs a major change, either drugs or coaching. But he always looks 2 weeks out on stage. Cant get rid of that last little bit of water. Maybe its his body type, but you rarely see many veins with him. Dexter will stull be there. Maybe not top 5 but hes top 10 still at 51!
Ramy has serious death face. I’ve never seen it look like that before.
But yeah, historically he dies look a bit off. Too bad because even lighter and tighter he’d still be larger, lol.

SPOILER ALERT... 212

Wow, pretty shocked to see the 212 winner. Just started following some of this guy less than a week ago.when I switched to nutrabio products. The giant killer takes down the 212 class at under 170lbs on stage! Shaun clarida.

Last edited:
SPOILER ALERT... 212

Wow, pretty shocked to see the 212 winner. Just started following some of this guy less than a week ago.when I switched to nutrabio products. The giant killer takes down the 212 class at under 170lbs on stage! Shaun clarida.

I always like this small guy from the start. He has put on some good weight since being, a bantam weight.

The guy has small joints, that help.

SPOILER ALERT... 212

I thought Kamal look a little sharper.

Buddy who won the 212 looked ridiculous!

After pre judging I'd say Ray might have it. Phil is not the same Phil as before. Brandon still looks good.

Last edited:
Something I found weird too is how most critics thought Phil was going to come back and just blow dudes outta the water. How often do you see a bodybuilder come back after a lay off and be the same bodybuilder? Never.