More Proof on Trumps Dementia. Trump Finally Captured in his Normal State

Its so funny how these guys dislike him. When you're better than other people, you are going to have haters. I personally get a huge fucking hard on from people hating on me, especially libtard losers that have to suck the tit of CERB :)
Its funny that the guy quite possibly has dementia AND might win 4 more years in office???

Its funny that the guy quite possibly has dementia AND might win 4 more years in office???

Have you seen the alternative? But, that will likely change. Get ready for Hillary and Michelle. If you say no them you are sexist and racist and transphobic!
The ultimate Liberal Victim Hierarchy.
ps. Michelle is a man. 😉

Agreed.
they should replace this man with someone who has energy, strong work ethic, a real take charge kind of guy.
They need someone sharp that can think quick and make decisions.
Biden 2020
Should add my old boss stood and walked that way. He is 46. Also he is fat like Trump.

LOL yes. Biden shouldn't be anywhere near the presidency.

I think it a reasonable expectation that the guy who becomes president in this day in age isn't the most popular guy. He should be passing something like a 500 question questionnaire on critical path analysis. Obviously things like math and other school based things are long gone on anybody 40 years old let alone 50, 60 or 70 but there should be SOMETHING there to keep someone who can't do the job from getting the job.

Whats funny is any interview with trump for the past 20’yrs before he ran for president, he was practically begged to run. As soon as he did it changed. Why? Because he is a threat to the corruption and career politicians that have made millions by selling out the country.
Go back and watch some videos. His views have not changed.
Then go watch any career politician. Their views and position changes each week.
How can people not see this?
The media lies. Why dont they ever show any of the positive he does? Russia, russia, russia. Give me a break.

Here is an example.
ever been to a Slayer concert?
These guys are late 50’s. They will have a few great bands open for them. The bands are good, but then when its time slayer comes on stage and just gives everything they have. Non stop for a dozen straight songs.
Point is its not always age. Its drive and commitment.
I do like slayer but the problem is that the president can't throw 100% at the audience for 2 hours and then fall into bed, blown out and spent. The president needs to be able to throw 100% at the audience 24 hours a day for weeks on end if he's doing his job. 70 year old dudes, no matter how good and in shape are just not able to do that.

Neither Trump not Biden should be anywhere near that chair. It's scary AF if you ask me.

I do like slayer but the problem is that the president can't throw 100% at the audience for 2 hours and then fall into bed, blown out and spent. The president needs to be able to throw 100% at the audience 24 hours a day for weeks on end if he's doing his job. 70 year old dudes, no matter how good and in shape are just not able to do that.

Neither Trump not Biden should be anywhere near that chair. It's scary AF if you ask me.

Well his rallies are usually for hours, then goes to meetings, then holds a press conference, then tweets while shitting out his burger king at 3am.
the man sleeps something like four hours per day.

And look at Arnold at 70. Dave Draper. Etc

Well his rallies are usually for hours, then goes to meetings, then holds a press conference, then tweets while shitting out his burger king at 3am.
the man sleeps something like four hours per day.

And look at Arnold at 70. Dave Draper. Etc
Don't forget though that we're expecting this dude to hit every note perfectly at all times.

If you look at tweets alone, he is not level headed nor logical. And calling another 70 year old man a name? That's not maturity. If you or I did that, people would like at us like we were retards.

Don't forget though that we're expecting this dude to hit every note perfectly at all times.

If you look at tweets alone, he is not level headed nor logical. And calling another 70 year old man a name? That's not maturity. If you or I did that, people would like at us like we were retards.

Maybe. Be he sure is one successful retard!

Maybe. Be he sure is one successful retard!

Guess we won't know until we see his taxes. Estimates are that he received the equivalent of 400 million from his daddy. Who knows how successful he was after that. He's had many business flops. That said I read an article that interviewed someone who sued him a few years back.. in the case they got to see his taxes. The guy couldn't release details but he did say he suspected that Trump didn't want them to be released because it would show all the money he has invested in foreign markets. Hinted it was considerable. Who knows what to believe, we may never know. He obviously is richer than any of us, but I fell like "success" is more than holding onto the money you got from someone else.

Guess we won't know until we see his taxes. Estimates are that he received the equivalent of 400 million from his daddy. Who knows how successful he was after that. He's had many business flops. That said I read an article that interviewed someone who sued him a few years back.. in the case they got to see his taxes. The guy couldn't release details but he did say he suspected that Trump didn't want them to be released because it would show all the money he has invested in foreign markets. Hinted it was considerable. Who knows what to believe, we may never know. He obviously is richer than any of us, but I fell like "success" is more than holding onto the money you got from someone else.

Right. Started with money from his father. So? If i was that wealthy i would give to my children too?
And like you said, he lost damn near everything in the early 80’s. But then what happened?
I think about another north american leader who was handed a family fortune, his fathers was made off the backs of working class canadians. And what did this guy do with his hand out? Lived like a fucking goof and never worked for anything in his life!

Right. Started with money from his father. So? If i was that wealthy i would give to my children too?
And like you said, he lost damn near everything in the early 80’s. But then what happened?
I think about another north american leader who was handed a family fortune, his fathers was made off the backs of working class canadians. And what did this guy do with his hand out? Lived like a fucking goof and never worked for anything in his life!

Of course, you'd hand it down. But since you don't have it, you can't offer that privilege. But if your kids were able to rise up and be worth 100 million one day, it is a massive success. But if someone else starts at a net worth of 400 and later is worth a 100, is it still a success? I guess I more appreciate a rags to riches story than a riches to riches story. And you're right, he apparently lost almost a billion dollars in various business failures in the 80s, but it wasn't all his money. In the end, I suppose he bounced back, who knows whose money he's playing with now. Perhaps it's his, not saying it's not. He really wants to keep all that hidden from the public eye so we may never know.

Of course, you'd hand it down. But since you don't have it, you can't offer that privilege. But if your kids were able to rise up and be worth 100 million one day, it is a massive success. But if someone else starts at a net worth of 400 and later is worth a 100, is it still a success? I guess I more appreciate a rags to riches story than a riches to riches story. And you're right, he apparently lost almost a billion dollars in various business failures in the 80s, but it wasn't all his money. In the end, I suppose he bounced back, who knows whose money he's playing with now. Perhaps it's his, not saying it's not. He really wants to keep all that hidden from the public eye so we may never know.

I would be more interested in the financial records from some of our un elected bureaucrats. Starting with Bill Morneau.

I would be more interested in the financial records from some of our un elected bureaucrats. Starting with Bill Morneau.

It should be mandatory in my opinion. If you have someone running for president/prime minister and his platform is all about building the country back up and investing in the country, but his investments are all overseas? That should be transparent.

It should be mandatory in my opinion. If you have someone running for president/prime minister and his platform is all about building the country back up and investing in the country, but his investments are all overseas? That should be transparent.

I couldn't agree more. The fact that Trump still keeps them hidden should be a case for concern. Who says he doesn't own 100,000 Burisma shares? Who says he doesn't own shares in General Dynamics and GD keeps getting contracts. From what I've read, he's still involved in managing his portfolio too which is against the emoluments clause of the US Constitution but then the Constitution doesn't mean much to him. There are a bunch of people who are saying he doesn't even know the amendments. That he's completely oblivious of his obligations to separate himself from the country.

Even if he has Don Don Jr manage his portfolio, that's against the rules for obvious reasons. He's supposed to have a separate entity watching his investments but all he seems to have is banks he does business with. And people ask why I don't like him. He doesn't even know the rules, won't learn them let alone follow them.