More Proof on Trumps Dementia. Trump Finally Captured in his Normal State

You're right but man they should develop a "high risk group management plan" that helps identify any at risk peeps based on current science and gives them ways to avoid /stay disconnected until they can get vaccinated.
My worry is we do the usual "allrighteeethen, we rarred rarred at the beast, saved some lives and got some ppe and advice into some peoples hands...now we enter the 'grow complacent' part of the plan"

High risk groups such as BLM protesters? Why arent these people a danger to society if covid is real?
They are going to kill everyones grandparents!!!
Fake as fuck.

Reactions: 3ml
Here is an example.
ever been to a Slayer concert?
These guys are late 50’s. They will have a few great bands open for them. The bands are good, but then when its time slayer comes on stage and just gives everything they have. Non stop for a dozen straight songs.
Point is its not always age. Its drive and commitment.
Friend of mine partied with Slayer after their show in town, years ago They did extacy for their first time! After everyone was feeling good and super comfortable they told her they fucking hated their own music LOL

Friend of mine partied with Slayer after their show in town, years ago They did extacy for their first time! After everyone was feeling good and super comfortable they told her they fucking hated their own music LOL

Sounds cool but i highly doubt they claim to hate their own music. Lol

Sounds cool but i highly doubt they claim to hate their own music. Lol
She was definitely shocked by the comment. They said they'd just outgrown it, mainly because "you try playing the same tracks over and over on our tour schedule"

If you play the same songs in the same style on tour for 20-30 years anyone would get tired of it...the whole thing. Life on the road is tough too being away from home family that long with a bunch of dudes you grow to hate (separate tour busses lol) Bands get typecast by their long term fans who want to hear the same thing, Slayer could never come out with an acoustic folk world music album lol Make one wrong move you lose integrity, well especially so in metal.

We get to put their album on when we feel like it. They have to play it every night lol