More Proof on Trumps Dementia. Trump Finally Captured in his Normal State

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
Eaa1lhpWsAEkKJ0

I don't care what anybody says, every last one of those points is true. And a guy with Dementia has the nuclear codes for the USA.

It's not a stretch in my opinion. He does check a lot of boxes and the leaning forward stance is pretty funny.

Both him and Biden are too old to be president in my opinion. Say what you want about this thread, but you can't argue that men pushing 80 can mentally flip pretty quickly. You should have to be under 70 by the end of your term.

Its so funny how these guys dislike him. When you're better than other people, you are going to have haters. I personally get a huge fucking hard on from people hating on me, especially libtard losers that have to suck the tit of CERB :)

such sweet milk tho

Eaa1lhpWsAEkKJ0

I don't care what anybody says, every last one of those points is true. And a guy with Dementia has the nuclear codes for the USA.

Agreed.
they should replace this man with someone who has energy, strong work ethic, a real take charge kind of guy.
They need someone sharp that can think quick and make decisions.
Biden 2020
Should add my old boss stood and walked that way. He is 46. Also he is fat like Trump.

Reactions: Cog
It's not a stretch in my opinion. He does check a lot of boxes and the leaning forward stance is pretty funny.

Both him and Biden are too old to be president in my opinion. Say what you want about this thread, but you can't argue that men pushing 80 can mentally flip pretty quickly. You should have to be under 70 by the end of your term.

Not dogging on the president but that is much too true.

Is it realistic expectation that an old dude should be sitting at the world's most critical position and perform like a younger man would?

Is it realistic expectation that an old dude should be sitting at the world's most critical position and perform like a younger man would?

Well, i see Mr Trump out performing young Trudeau everyday. Agree with him or not, the man never stops working.
Aside from his policies which are a matter of opinion, if we had a leader with that kind of drive and dedication maybe our country woundnt be failing at the rate it is.

Here is an example.
ever been to a Slayer concert?
These guys are late 50’s. They will have a few great bands open for them. The bands are good, but then when its time slayer comes on stage and just gives everything they have. Non stop for a dozen straight songs.
Point is its not always age. Its drive and commitment.