MK677

I’ve been taking 25mg roughly 10 hours before bed. I haven’t experienced the bloat yet but I’ve only been in for a couple weeks. I’ve upped my potassium as well so I’ve heard that helps. I started with 12.5. The lethargy was bad up until a couple days ago now I feel fine. I’m running genetec mk and osta. Have lgd from BT that I haven’t started yet but will in the next couple weeks. Gotta play with the doseage I find as everyone and their grandma reacts so uniquely to this stuff
I ran LGD for 8 weeks prior to dabbling in AAS. I didn't like it - gave me a weird fever for like a week and all I got from it was the 'full' feeling.

Let us know how you get on with it. Many get great results from it.

The gains are for real with this stuff. However, I gotta be the unlucky one. IN a week, I literally had a gut. The hunger it gives is like nothing else. Lot's of positives about MK 677 but I gotta stay away from this one.

The gains are for real with this stuff. However, I gotta be the unlucky one. IN a week, I literally had a gut. The hunger it gives is like nothing else. Lot's of positives about MK 677 but I gotta stay away from this one.

Yup. Love the stuff but fuck. With the water weight and the increased hunger, it can turn me into a pig faster then 3grams of test

IME it can definitely give a boost even with just TRT....but I noticed something different in the way my midsection expanded in a calorie surplus.

IME it can definitely give a boost even with just TRT....but I noticed something different in the way my midsection expanded in a calorie surplus.

how much did you use?
I think 10mg is something I'd do if I were to run it again.

I haven’t noticed nothing of the bloating sorts so far, been on for almost a month. Taking anywhere from 12.5-25mg. But I do consume like 4000mg of potassium and 3-4 litres of water as well heard the high potassium works to battle this side. Other than that lethargy is gone but usual appetite, nothing like most have said. Everyone seems to be so uniquely affected with mk.

ive been experimenting with mk for about 9 month from irc.bio at 15-20mg. any more i was waking up at around 5am and not able to get back to sleep. imo, this is no way close to exogenous hgh. the side were like very low dose hgh: edema, momentary tingling of extremities, leaning out of midsection. the problem was my appetite was out of control at dinner time. im known as a big eater but this was ludicrous. i wasnt hungry though the day but once i started dinner, it hit. like 4* what i normally eat. i dont use fat calipers any more but it didnt look like i gained too much. if i ever went on a bulk, id def do this stuff.

Bump - So starting to do background research on this product. The only universal truth about MK677 is that is appears to effect everyone different and like GH it probably has a bigger impact on us aging folks. Of the sides, bloat can usually be handled with dosage and diet and he lethargy appears to dissipate on its own. The good thing is there are a significant number of studies on this product going back more than a decade. The most significant side to consider is the insulin effects. Should people cycle MK677 to address the insulin resistance potential?

Some options may include:
  1. taking a dosage EOD
  2. 10 days on 10 day off
  3. 6-8weeks on equivalent time off
Any thoughts?

@Oldguyjiujitsu i actually had to use arimidex to get rid of the bloat, and i try not to use AI's, so MK677 was powerful for me in the first place.

it does result in water retention.

it does affect your pituitary gland.

it does affect blastioma brain tumors.

the lethargy does taper off after 2 months or so.

sleep patterns are affected, with increased cycling between deep and light sleep. If you use a sleep tracking device you will see that your sleep rhythm changes.

it works better with generics than on it's own

25mg dose should be run right from the beginning. you may have gastric upset for 2 weeks after initial use.

It works great! Noticeable weight gain but that includes fat lol. I used it to get to
My biggest I have ever been. I would just suggest keeping the diet clean to avoid fat gain while on it.

@Oldguyjiujitsu i actually had to use arimidex to get rid of the bloat, and i try not to use AI's, so MK677 was powerful for me in the first place.

it does result in water retention.

it does affect your pituitary gland.

it does affect blastioma brain tumors.

the lethargy does taper off after 2 months or so.

sleep patterns are affected, with increased cycling between deep and light sleep. If you use a sleep tracking device you will see that your sleep rhythm changes.

it works better with generics than on it's own

25mg dose should be run right from the beginning. you may have gastric upset for 2 weeks after initial use.
Blastioma brain tumors?

I didn’t get any bloat using it at 25mg per day for almost 4 months. I upped my potassium big time as I heard it helped. I had 0 sides from this compound during that time other than some hunger and great sleep. But for gains I didn’t see too much. It really does affect everyone differently

Last edited:
Great pumps and recovery from mk677.

I gained water weight and bloat i found the 5days on 2 off to help with the bloating and water retention.
I did notice a fuller bloated mid section so not the best to use in the summer months

Also adding in 81mg aspirin before bed along with the mk i read somewhere it helps with the water retention (cant find the article on it).

Adding cinnamon, chromium and ALA to help with blood sugar control

So this stuff is legal right? Can you buy it at bricks and mortar stores or do you have to get it online?
Do you take it on cycle? In between cycles?
I’ve not really looked in Sarms and Peptides much. Mainly cos they don’t have cool easy names to remember haha! Can’t get to grips with these like numerical codes they all have.

So this stuff is legal right? Can you buy it at bricks and mortar stores or do you have to get it online?
Do you take it on cycle? In between cycles?
I’ve not really looked in Sarms and Peptides much. Mainly cos they don’t have cool easy names to remember haha! Can’t get to grips with these like numerical codes they all have.
It’s a grey area it’s only legal for research purposes just like peptides. You still have to get it from a trusted sources as you can’t just go to a supplement store and get it. I used to get mine from neobolics and they had the best stuff around. I now get it from their sister company called androbolics.com I think it’s just a new version of neobolics since they closed down. Check em out they have all the sarms their as well.

It’s a grey area it’s only legal for research purposes just like peptides. You still have to get it from a trusted sources as you can’t just go to a supplement store and get it. I used to get mine from neobolics and they had the best stuff around. I now get it from their sister company called androbolics.com I think it’s just a new version of neobolics since they closed down. Check em out they have all the sarms their as well.
Thanks. I’ll check it out.

Which 3rd party lab testing does androbolics.com use to confirm their raw materials are the best?

Taking it for about a month, figured after cycle while on cruise would be a good time to try. I don't retain water on anything so no issue there, hunger issues gone with in a week. Had some lethargy issues, I was taking 15mg am 15mg pm I switch to 30mg at bed time, I have never slept better in my life!!! It really looks like my body composition is changing keep thinking it is placebo, but my wife asked what was going on with me, I told her it was cruise and MK677, she told me I should quit taking gear and just take the MK677 LOL