MK677

androbolics.com shows no 3rd party lab testing on any products or raw materials on their website FYI.

To add I got mine from amazon.ca their last listing was "amazon's choice" well who am I to ague with amazon, if they it's GTG then it must be haha
new listing bottle label change to new yellow color, still no reviews under new listing.

Edit: brand name is Sarm Center can google it for the website....

I like mk677 but I got super fat on it lol. Great sleep, love the appetite increase. My muscles always feel so full and swollen on it.

androbolics.com shows no 3rd party lab testing on any products or raw materials on their website FYI.
Let me rephrase they have been the best I have tried so far. I never looked into their testing and I am going off of just my experience and results.

So who uses this? I have heard great reviews.. is it worth it? The cost etc?

Am I right in thinking it's a use year round type deal?

I run this product religiously. I find that is a great for bulking, and is also great in muscle repairing. It helps with sleeping too. There are no negative side effects that i have seen and i have run this on and off for 2 years. One thing i did notice that i can make me retain some water, but i found that if i take daily dose of asprin that would help lose some of it. I run between 20 and 30mg a day right. Quality product !

You can take this during/after pct correct? I remember trying it a few years back but can’t recall why I gave up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can take this during/after pct correct? I remember trying it a few years back but can’t recall why I gave up on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You are correct sir. You can take it on and off cycle, into pct and throughout. Genetec’s is personally the best I’ve tried thus far and would run year round if I didn’t have to buy new clothing every course. Shit blows me up like a balloon! I haven’t yet found a way to counteract the bloat.

Has anyone tried 12.5/day as opposed to 25?

You are correct sir. You can take it on and off cycle, into pct and throughout. Genetec’s is personally the best I’ve tried thus far and would run year round if I didn’t have to buy new clothing every course. Shit blows me up like a balloon! I haven’t yet found a way to counteract the bloat.

Has anyone tried 12.5/day as opposed to 25?
Thats what Im doing now. Ive been on 25mg for a couple years, the bloat never bothered me but Im always experimenting. When i come off completely my midsection shrinks

I run this product religiously. I find that is a great for bulking, and is also great in muscle repairing. It helps with sleeping too. There are no negative side effects that i have seen and i have run this on and off for 2 years. One thing i did notice that i can make me retain some water, but i found that if i take daily dose of asprin that would help lose some of it. I run between 20 and 30mg a day right. Quality product !

@Big-SIV this is the fist time I’ve read about someone using aspirin to reduce bloat. How many mg of Aspirin are you taking and do you find that it also helps w/ stomach distension? I cut my courses short because of this. I may have to experiment.

Can the bloat associated with MK677 not be controlled via diet?

Yes, decreased sodium, natural diuretics like coffee, increased potassium and fibre. For some reason this hasn’t done much for me. I’m pretty dialed in with respect to all these things year round. If I’m missing anything, please let me know, I’m all ears!

Yes, decreased sodium, natural diuretics like coffee, increased potassium and fibre. For some reason this hasn’t done much for me. I’m pretty dialed in with respect to all these things year round. If I’m missing anything, please let me know, I’m all ears!
Thanks for that. I'm curious as it's something I've looked into extensively and may run further down the line... right now I'm not at the point of using it.

The main turn off for me was the bloating aspect of it as I like to stay lean(ish). Having researched NPP/Dbol it seems that a lot of the associating bloating can be managed with a good diet (similar to what you listed above) and I wondered if the same applied to MK677.

I didn't bloat at all using only test however I did bloat up on LGD4033.

I notice a bit of bloat, but I would say my biggest problem on it is that I could literally eat all day. It’s a great bulking helper.

Thanks for that. I'm curious as it's something I've looked into extensively and may run further down the line... right now I'm not at the point of using it.

The main turn off for me was the bloating aspect of it as I like to stay lean(ish). Having researched NPP/Dbol it seems that a lot of the associating bloating can be managed with a good diet (similar to what you listed above) and I wondered if the same applied to MK677.

IMHO, if you're already taking an AI for bloat from dBol, then add-in some mk because you're already taking an AI, so you won't get bloated from the mk.

IMHO, if you're already taking an AI for bloat from dBol, then add-in some mk because you're already taking an AI, so you won't get bloated from the mk.
I'd be only taking an AI for test, and I dont bloat on test (at least I didnt last time). Maybe it's something worth looking into further. The sleep aspect appeals.

I'd be only taking an AI for test, and I dont bloat on test (at least I didnt last time). Maybe it's something worth looking into further. The sleep aspect appeals.

I and a few others have no sleep benifits on MK and it will actually keep us up if we take it before bed. I take it in the morning and I’m fine. I did have some lethargy for the first few weeks, but it went away.

I and a few others have no sleep benifits on MK and it will actually keep us up if we take it before bed. I take it in the morning and I’m fine. I did have some lethargy for the first few weeks, but it went away.

which goes back to another post about trying new compounds to find out how YOU react to different items, and don't base your intentions or assumptions on others' experiences.

i love test no ester and winstrol-V, and i don't mind the frequency of pinning but the waterbased shots can be rather painful...and if the water disperses and leaves the crystals inside the muscle fibers, the crystals can be painful enough to send you home from the gym after your first set. BUT, i can only say that because those are MY experiences. My point is that each person has their own experiences, and that's what makes this board a success: that we can share and compare experiences.

which goes back to another post about trying new compounds to find out how YOU react to different items, and don't base your intentions or assumptions on others' experiences.

i love test no ester and winstrol-V, and i don't mind the frequency of pinning but the waterbased shots can be rather painful...and if the water disperses and leaves the crystals inside the muscle fibers, the crystals can be painful enough to send you home from the gym after your first set. BUT, i can only say that because those are MY experiences. My point is that each person has their own experiences, and that's what makes this board a success: that we can share and compare experiences.

I find that the bloat with mk will go away after a few weeks. I feel that diet can play an huge part in that as well, obviously. I personally will run cycles of tren to keep me lean when running MK. MK can make you hungry, that's why i take if before bed, so i dont eat the whole house. However, when i am trying to gain weight during a bulk i will take MK mid day and eat more until bed time. So there are different ways to use MK for the results you are looking for. Cheers

I agree with not basing my comments on other peoples experience. I feel that i can also only speak to my experiences when taking a substance. When it comes to MK my experiences were always positive. Cheers