MK677

ABMonkey

PCTing.
Trusted Member
So who uses this? I have heard great reviews.. is it worth it? The cost etc?

Am I right in thinking it's a use year round type deal?

I've used it and it does work. I tend to get bloated from it though so I haven't used it long term, however some of the best competitive bodybuilders that I personally know use it regularly with good results, and it is a long term compound for visible results. I would use MK677 over any generic GH that I wasn't absolutely certain about.

I used Power guys and just got bloated and carpal tunnel so I stopped.

May try it again sometime as I bought 3 bottles.

Reactions: PdH
Yes, it's the extreme lethargy side of it which puts me off. Maybe I'll hold off for the time being.

I don't remember getting extreme lethargy from it, at least not comparable to the lethargy that tren causes me. I hate lethargy.

When I say tired I mean sleepy. To me being lethargic is the feeling of laziness and lacking motivation. Tren makes me lethargic.

Me and My old lady do Crossfit now actually.. she runs it in the off season and I usually bump up my trt dose.
I dont run it but when she does she actually get great gains.. stays lean and actually gains so pretty solid muscle mass.. she tends to hold onto alot of it as well.
I will say she does get quite tired and our mornings consist of a pretty intensive cardio regimen and she tends to drag her feet a bit, but pushes through.
This was our first year of actually competing and I think she has a real chance at Regionals next year so... she probably won't take it this year as the testing for this product has been pretty intense. The local comps we have been doing dont test.

Watch your blood sugars on it. I was using it to assist with an injury, and my blood sugars got so high, my doctor put me on metformin. HGH blunts the insulin response, I forgot that. Oops, but is works.

Personally I find a lower dose of 15mg before bed to give me the best benefit:side effect ratio. Any higher and the bloating, lethargy, and hunger are too great.

I think promakercoach said in a post here somewhere to take it 2x/week.

Anybody try this method? Not sure of the reasoning, perhaps it gives enough benefits without the sleepiness?

I’ve been taking 25mg roughly 10 hours before bed. I haven’t experienced the bloat yet but I’ve only been in for a couple weeks. I’ve upped my potassium as well so I’ve heard that helps. I started with 12.5. The lethargy was bad up until a couple days ago now I feel fine. I’m running genetec mk and osta. Have lgd from BT that I haven’t started yet but will in the next couple weeks. Gotta play with the doseage I find as everyone and their grandma reacts so uniquely to this stuff

Watch your blood sugars on it. I was using it to assist with an injury, and my blood sugars got so high, my doctor put me on metformin. HGH blunts the insulin response, I forgot that. Oops, but is works.
Your fasting insulin and overall insulin can be controlled with some basic ACV. It works