Ment dosages

Is ment easier on the liver and kidneys vs tren?
I tried tren again last week, 40mg one night, then 20mg 2 days later. Liver pain. I can't run that shit. Sad. My liver sucks.
Tren isn't particularly hard on the kidneys or liver either.... Unless your BP is out of control.

Also, explain "liver pain"? Where are you getting the pain referral? Generally speaking, the liver itself rarely feels pain due to where nerves are. Pain is generally referred. Usually the epigastrium. What other effects are you getting that are indicative of liver pain?

Sounds like low estrogen/prolactin to me
I was taking half a 0.5mg Dostinex twice a week which keeps me in the right zone with Tren.

For E control I was taking 25mg Aromasin 2x/w which is what I would normally take with the dose of Test I was on...I usually bump it up if the nips are getting sensitive and reduce if the joints are feeling shitty. Nothing out of the ordinary for what I would normally take with Test alone so it would be strange if my E was low with the addition of the MENT since it also aromatizes.

Nandrolone makes me feel exactly like that. Even though my estrogen and my prolactin is in good range. It’s just not for me. Tren on the other side makes me feel like an absolute animal. Don’t know about MENT… yet hehe
I like everything about Tren except the insomnia (woke up at 4:30am today and knew there was zero chance I was going back to sleep)...I was hoping MENT would give similar results but with milder side effects. Not the case, completely different feel from Nandrolone and Tren. Nandrolone makes me really emotional. Tren makes me more aggressive / type A (I'm a very laid back guy normally so it's not such a bad thing). MENT was the total opposite, no emotion good or bad.

A buddy of mine who likes NPP ran the same MENT doses at the same time and he's loving it. He has tried Tren in the past and liked the results but couldn't deal with the side effects. He likes NPP but only for bulking.

I think we're all wired different, some compounds just work better for specific people than others.

I'll still tinker around with MENT and maybe give it another try as a cycle but for now I'm gonna just throw in the odd subq shot here and there.

Aromasin 25mg 2x/w which is my normal dose with Test at the dose I was taking (around 200mg/w).
Trestolone is a different animal. You can't just go throwing in AIs Willy Nilly. What did your blood work show? Was your e2 too high? Is that why you included the AI at that dose?

Trestolone is a different animal. You can't just go throwing in AIs Willy Nilly. What did your blood work show? Was your e2 too high? Is that why you included the AI at that dose?

I don't have recent bloodwork but this is the AI dose that I would use with the test alone at 200-300mg/w (at 400mg/w I would take 3-4 aromasin/w...I have only ever run test higher than that once and it was a disaster...on the flip side I do very well with lower doses of gear)...not sure if I naturally convert a lot of estrogen or if I just under respond to AIs but I have always had to use a dose that is a lot higher than what most others would to control estrogen, especially if I am running 19Nors along with other aromatizing compounds, like adding gas to a fire, I need to manage my E and Prolactin tightly or it gets out of control fast. Aromasin seems to control it a lot better than adex so I have stuck with that and I feel like I am pretty dialed in to where I am in the right zone.

I am pretty sensitive to gyno and know the feeling of my estrogen being high, as soon as it gets to a certain level the nips get itchy/sensitive and then painful. I had surgery to get it removed a couple years ago (one of the best decisions I have made). The surgeon took out everything, scorched earth on my request. Used bodytight lipo which basically burns/melts it out from the inside. I have been meaning to start a post about it but have never gotten around to it. My doc was excellent I should probably do him a solid and recommend him.

I also know the feeling of it being too low (makes me grumpy and my joints feel like shit), if I really crash it which I have had to for out of control gyno flare ups I get the zero sex drive and feel miserable for a few weeks until it comes back. I know the feeling, this wasn't it....my joints felt fine and my mood was ok but just no highs or lows...just - meh all day.

I like everything about Tren except the insomnia (woke up at 4:30am today and knew there was zero chance I was going back to sleep)...I was hoping MENT would give similar results but with milder side effects. Not the case, completely different feel from Nandrolone and Tren. Nandrolone makes me really emotional. Tren makes me more aggressive / type A (I'm a very laid back guy normally so it's not such a bad thing). MENT was the total opposite, no emotion good or bad.

A buddy of mine who likes NPP ran the same MENT doses at the same time and he's loving it. He has tried Tren in the past and liked the results but couldn't deal with the side effects. He likes NPP but only for bulking.

I think we're all wired different, some compounds just work better for specific people than others.

I'll still tinker around with MENT and maybe give it another try as a cycle but for now I'm gonna just throw in the odd subq shot here and there.
If you can get your hands on something like quetiapine it’s gonna solve the trensomnia. I love tren, but I can’t run it for more than 6 weeks unfortunately. I’ve also found that running dbol with tren helps a lot with the mental sides. At least for me.

you’re doing the best by dropping it right now, now find a good sleep aid and get on that ripper blend brother 😂 just joking.. or maybe not