Ment dosages

Grindtight

Trusted Member
Looking to see what dose Ment is to be used at and as it seems its all over the map on the various sites.Any experienced bros using this product can chime in.?

I ran Ment at 50mg eod for a month. Had to stop because I wasn't in a good place mentally but will be using it again in the future. Strength gains were astounding and I was able to keep aromatization under control with adex. I ran Evista at 30mg throughout.

Nah I need my hair I already invested 10k For a transplant when I was 30 now I only use hair safe stuff basically just test and eq but I run finasteride and it works like a charm

50mg eod very effective imo.

Problem is almost instant deca dick for me.
50? That seems quite high, maybe my numbers are off but I think trt with ment is a just a couple mg a day, or under 1mg? 50Mg sounds like it would be really effective! I chat with a guy who uses ment for trt strictly because of some side effects he gets from test that don’t occur with ment.

50? That seems quite high, maybe my numbers are off but I think trt with ment is a just a couple mg a day, or under 1mg? 50Mg sounds like it would be really effective! I chat with a guy who uses ment for trt strictly because of some side effects he gets from test that don’t occur with ment.
I dont use it for trt I use it to blow up

Has anyone done blood work after using MENT
And how it was after a good PCT
I am curious about the LH and overall fertility side of it

Last edited: