Ment dosages

I’ve never ran it, but lots of people report heavy side effects from it. Likely not the same for everyone but if you can avoid running it, I would.

sometimes you have to run caber or prami
It’s part of the game..

Theres a way to take it so you don’t feel naruous and get headaches

Theres a way to take it so you don’t feel naruous and get headaches
What’s the secret? I’m planning out my next long cycle and would like to take a higher dose of deca but im weary of the prolactin sides. I’d like to control it with P5P/Vit E, and avoid caber/prami if I can

What’s the secret? I’m planning out my next long cycle and would like to take a higher dose of deca but im weary of the prolactin sides. I’d like to control it with P5P/Vit E, and avoid caber/prami if I can
I can't take Prami. I tried a few times and threw up each time. Maybe should have started with a smaller dose. It was horrible enough for me to just say fuck it, I'll pay extra for Caber. I know it works for me.

Caber I get zero side effects from...I absolutely NEED to run it with any 19Nors though, I am very sensitive to prolactin...I can get hard still but can't bust nut which is the worst and I get gyno flare ups even with high doses of anti-e.

I ran Syn Dostinex with my last Tren cycle and it's excellent (on par with pharma in my opinion...0.25mg 2-3x/w seems sufficient...with some other UGL Caber I was taking 2-3x that).

I used to buy UpJohn Caber from Europe super cheap back when they would ship it, I think it was from Bulgaria but they stopped shipping to canada after they had too many packages that didn't make it. I managed to get some Pfizer Cabaser from @HGHGEAR and will run that when my Syn Dostinex runs out. It was a bit dicey though so I don't know that they'd try shipping again.

I am on my second shot of MENT (5mg two days ago and today's shot was 10mg), I love the subq shots with the slin pin, considering throwing some T400 in there also and just canning the Mast for a while. It would be nice to have a break from IM shots.

i hear people say that it is good for dieting recomp, what dose would work with a trt dose of test. would 25mg ED work?

i hear people say that it is good for dieting recomp, what dose would work with a trt dose of test. would 25mg ED work?
That’s far too much. I ran 2.5, 5, 7.5 and loved it at those doses. Only side I had was high bp. It’s a slow steady recomp. Feels like your on 500 test with Anavar. No bloat, hungry, stronger, good energy

That’s far too much. I ran 2.5, 5, 7.5 and loved it at those doses. Only side I had was high bp. It’s a slow steady recomp. Feels like your on 500 test with Anavar. No bloat, hungry, stronger, good energy
Not saying your wrong but 2.5?
I ran it a handful of times at doses ranging from 25 eod to 100 eod. Sides were real at 100 but 50 not bad.
Im all for going low but seems a little silly

Not saying your wrong but 2.5?
I ran it a handful of times at doses ranging from 25 eod to 100 eod. Sides were real at 100 but 50 not bad.
Im all for going low but seems a little silly
I started at 2.5 to test it out as it seems like a wild compound and I wanted to titrate up to minimize sides. I quickly went up from there

For trt add on those doses are very popular. For blasts, I’ve seen guys run from 10-50 ED

I was very happy with 5-7.5mg ED with 120 test/week other than the high bp.

I plan on doing a short 12 week blast this summer with 250-300 test prop, 10-20 ment ace, 50 var ED and I will be sourcing some bp meds

I ran 75mg ed at one point for 10 weeks. I'll say this: I've run a gram of tren before, and THIS is the only drug that fucked with my hairline haha.

Strength was great, appetite was great. Felt harder, bigger. I don't easily aromatize compounds, but felt myself needing 12.5mg a-sin 2x a week. Blood work showed E2 controlled from there and I had no other side effects... but my hair. Lol.

Love it. Would I use it again? ....probably.

Update - I pulled the plug on the MENT cycle, it was absolutely crushing my sex drive (struggling to get fully hard and really had no interest), even with Caber and low dose Test/Mast being run along side.

I seem to be able to throw in a 20mg shot or two a week of MENT with no negative impact but when I was running it consistently it really made me feel like I didn't give a shit about anything...no highs or lows, no interest in banging, no competitive fire at work...everything was kinda just - meh. I was gaining size and strength but had lost all passion / motivation.

So I've switched back to Test/Mast/Tren and will probably throw in a MENT shot from time to time for a bit of a boost but I don't see MENT being the Tren sub that I was hoping for. I'd rather have a bit of insomnia and a short fuse than lose all passion.

Update - I pulled the plug on the MENT cycle, it was absolutely crushing my sex drive (struggling to get fully hard and really had no interest), even with Caber and low dose Test/Mast being run along side.

I seem to be able to throw in a 20mg shot or two a week of MENT with no negative impact but when I was running it consistently it really made me feel like I didn't give a shit about anything...no highs or lows, no interest in banging, no competitive fire at work...everything was kinda just - meh. I was gaining size and strength but had lost all passion / motivation.

So I've switched back to Test/Mast/Tren and will probably throw in a MENT shot from time to time for a bit of a boost but I don't see MENT being the Tren sub that I was hoping for. I'd rather have a bit of insomnia and a short fuse than lose all passion.
Sounds like low estrogen/prolactin to me

Were you running an AI? What drug/dose?

Nandrolone makes me feel exactly like that. Even though my estrogen and my prolactin is in good range. It’s just not for me. Tren on the other side makes me feel like an absolute animal. Don’t know about MENT… yet hehe

Is ment easier on the liver and kidneys vs tren?
I tried tren again last week, 40mg one night, then 20mg 2 days later. Liver pain. I can't run that shit. Sad. My liver sucks.

I tried tren again last week, 40mg one night, then 20mg 2 days later. Liver pain. I can't run that shit. Sad. My liver sucks.
Ment doesn’t touch the liver…the only way it will harm your kidneys is if you get high bp off it and run it for a long cycle

.2cc and liver pain
That’s extremely concerning
Won’t derail thread but would be curious to know more about that . First I hear of something like this