Long term crypto holds

Don’t get so but hurt.
There is a lot more to TA than a trend line.
I am not hear to teach trading. I am involved in several trading groups.

The reason I am pointing out this is terrible TA is I would hate for someone to take financial advice from this.

Post your ideas all you like but prepare for criticism.

So you say I suck but won't tell me why. Perfectly logical thank you

I'm long on BTC here. Nothing in the way of retesting 46

btc.png

Last edited:
If you were paying attention to Eth yesterday you would have caught the bullish divergence on the 4h
Currently sitting at 10.5% on only 2x leverage

If you were paying attention to Eth yesterday you would have caught the bullish divergence on the 4h
Currently sitting at 10.5% on only 2x leverage

So I assume you opened an all-time high short order right now and are set to become rather profitable ser?

No I didn’t short the top

I'm v confused. So if you don't think we're going to make the retest, where was your entry if you're at 20% with 2x leverage, don't like money much?

Last edited:
I'm v confused. So if you don't think we're going to make the retest, where was your entry if you're at 20% with 2x leverage, don't like money much?
I have zero idea what you are talking about?

I entered the eth trade at
2 x leverage
Where are you getting 20% from?

I was up 10.5 %
not 20

I have zero idea what you are talking about?

I entered the eth trade at
2 x leverage
Where are you getting 20% from?

I was up 10.5 %
not 20

Sorry for that, I thought we were talking about BTC as you quoted my chart and poo-poo'd on it.

I'm also very tired, I stand corrected on the 20% thing.

Reactions: 3ml
Sorry for that, I thought we were talking about BTC as you quoted my chart and poo-poo'd on it.

I'm also very tired, I stand corrected on the 20% thing.
Well I did poop on your BTC chart then made the post about the Eth trade

You as well!
Btw I would never pull technicals w/ BTC (or any crypto for that matter) on the daily chart unless I wanted to lose my fucking mind. I stand by my belief that we are going to retest 46 (we fucking better)

Btw I would never pull technicals w/ BTC (or any crypto for that matter) on the daily chart unless I wanted to lose my fucking mind. I stand by my belief that we are going to retest 46 (we fucking better)
Everyone has their own style
I’m sure it will regain 46 and much higher at some point but I highly doubt anytime soon.

So you don’t look at daily charts for your trades???

Everyone has their own style
I’m sure it will regain 46 and much higher at some point but I highly doubt anytime soon.

So you don’t look at daily charts for your trades???

For sure..

I take a peek at them all but on it's own no way fuck that

Been adding a little $AAVE here and there lately. I wonder when they drop the CCIP hammer down, if it will rebound. It's totally being disrespected right now

Fire content here, especially to understand how Chainlink has become the standard.

Because of Chainlink, different blockchains will have groupsex in 2022