Long term crypto holds

the value of anything is based on demand. demand depends on multiple variables including scarcity, intrinsic costs, liquidity and utility.
Excellent point. It's impossible to create more (certain) cryptos than the theoretical limit. However, you can print unlimited amount of money that has potential for unlimited inflation. If the world adopts crypto, everyone's going want some and it will be a sellers market driving the prices up. There are some big players such as banks with crypto support in their roadmap. They would not invest in infrastructure like that if they felt it has no value.

Chainlink's Cross-chain interoperability protocol and staking comes online today. I already hold a fat bag, will be $30 USD+ by tuesday and will be triple digits EOY, eventually top 3 by market cap. Quote me on this.

Ethereum isn't doing shit until 2.0 is released and works on it's oracle solution. Chainlink fixes this and Vitalik Buterin is going out of his way to avoid it.

So begins the oracle wars. I highly suggest you look into the Dev team, and the roster they have stacked, including Eric Schmidt from google.

You're welcome

Black line still intact on btc Biggest 1hr (buy-side) volume since Oct '21 Probably sweep Septembers lows ~39k before we turn around

chart.png
chart2.png

Buying LINK at 27.70 is like buying ETH at 27.70. The demand for Link is in higher than BTC and ETH combined. Let this sink in and don't sleep on it, boys.

G'day 2 y'all

DYOR

Didnt it already break below 40k? I know the line shows it needs to go a tad deeper, but its not a perfect science and we may have already bottomed out on it. You dont think we have yet?

Market doesn't care what we want, black line makes sense to me. Could be wrong, who knows

$Link still looks pretty good, just needs to break above giga ceiling at 35. It's starting to get violent. We know what’s about to happen next. It’s had enough of being pushed down everything’s aligning

Bounce down 1 more time before staking/singularity where all tokens get staked or sold

Last edited:
Yup, bounce down to $20 for the last time position yourselves accordingly

Attachments

• bounce.png
    bounce.png
    21.9 KB · Views: 3
$ATOM/BTC

Similar bias to $LINK. Short term bleed and then probably becomes a top long term hold among majors

98.png

BTC hitting resistance while most alts make lower highs. Still bearish.

alts.png

Looking for a $LINK retrace to $20-$22 for a sweet entry but might be tough without a full blown bitcoin nuke to mid 30k range or an extended consolidation 25-28 with shrinking demand, whatever the case, daily close above $29.90 is where the real fireworks start

Always count on bitcoin to shit the bed and mess up a good trade

Last edited:
I do too. So why don't you offer something constructive, and educate rather than try to put people down?
Don’t get so but hurt.
There is a lot more to TA than a trend line.
I am not hear to teach trading. I am involved in several trading groups.

The reason I am pointing out this is terrible TA is I would hate for someone to take financial advice from this.

Post your ideas all you like but prepare for criticism.