Log

Oh nice! A log with pictures! What was the cycle you were running at the beginning of the thread? I just read Pareto Primo 2cc.

Oh nice! A log with pictures! What was the cycle you were running at the beginning of the thread? I just read Pareto Primo 2cc.
I ended up working to 600mg test 400 (test e). 500 mg primo and 2iu gh

Next run with primo i will work up to 700mg a week probably with 800/1000mg test and 10iu gh

I ended up working to 600mg test 400 (test e). 500 mg primo and 2iu gh

Next run with primo i will work up to 700mg a week probably with 800/1000mg test and 10iu gh
Try daily injects with primo, 100 mg per day...It works well, i am doing daily or eod injects with test and primo enanthate and var going in after 5 weeks.

I usually do mon,weds,fri

I find it easier to stay consistent this way.
I hear you eod is pretty good, i know its a pain to pin daily, but i am finding its a bit better daily, i have not done bloods yet, i am going to down the road once i get settled a bit more. I have heard about this from some high up folks and i believe it is kind of going that way for daily injects to avoid the ups and downs. I have tried weekly, e3d eod and now daily shots and the other benefit i find is zero lumps ever opposed to 3 ml injections or more in one spot. I am feeling very calm as well more so than normal. I am never one to use AIs often, if ever during off season especially and my e2 levels feel like they are perfect test to estro ratio only based on feeling after 3 decades of using now...
I again know its a bit of a pain but i am liking it...

I like this too. I have to feel around the sites to see if anything is a bit sore to remember where and when i pinned last. Mon/wed/fri is just easieI

Weekly is easier, but not as effective. I may go back to eod as well if i do not experience enough of a difference to justify it, but from all the words from folks knowing more than myself, i am trying it...MWF is my route i have done forever, i dont get much sides if any, but this way may be even more of a leveled out scheme, but it may just be something in vogue at the moment, i havent done the math with half lives etc to see if it would have higher efficacy on paper..

Weekly is easier, but not as effective. I may go back to eod as well if i do not experience enough of a difference to justify it, but from all the words from folks knowing more than myself, i am trying it...MWF is my route i have done forever, i dont get much sides if any, but this way may be even more of a leveled out scheme, but it may just be something in vogue at the moment, i havent done the math with half lives etc to see if it would have higher efficacy on paper..
Sub/Q??

I might try ed shots with the primo for a month.

Only thing i end up pinning ed is when i use tren ace but that doesn’t last to long lol

I like this too. I have to feel around the sites to see if anything is a bit sore to remember where and when i pinned last. Mon/wed/fri is just easier.
I usually pre load my needles on the Sunday or Monday for the week also. Keeps it really simple and i can exceed 9ml a week. Well 10ml if i really cram the syringes full lol

An update would be great - you win so many auctions I figure your stocked and your pic indicates your in great shape. I enjoy your posts.
I should read this from beginning to end but have to find the time. I would appreciate your opinion and updates on what your taking, eating, etc.
I get the impression this is fairly serious for you, do you take any supplements with your PED's? I find it interesting as some take before, during, and after and always am curious with experienced guys their theory behind the reasons.
I recall a 'Canadian Guru' being interviewed and giving advice and suggested not to take during the cycle and his suggestion was milk thistle when done? No bloods after and I never understood why you want to do the damage and then try to fix it when you could avoid it but that doesn't make my theory correct. Further, just milk thistle with no extra compound so the bioavailability goes up? Just my opinion but the European milk thistle has Phosphatidylcholine in it to help the bioavailability. Will shut up now as I'm derailing your thread - sorry.
Just interested in your opinion.

An update would be great - you win so many auctions I figure your stocked and your pic indicates your in great shape. I enjoy your posts.
I should read this from beginning to end but have to find the time. I would appreciate your opinion and updates on what your taking, eating, etc.
I get the impression this is fairly serious for you, do you take any supplements with your PED's? I find it interesting as some take before, during, and after and always am curious with experienced guys their theory behind the reasons.
I recall a 'Canadian Guru' being interviewed and giving advice and suggested not to take during the cycle and his suggestion was milk thistle when done? No bloods after and I never understood why you want to do the damage and then try to fix it when you could avoid it but that doesn't make my theory correct. Further, just milk thistle with no extra compound so the bioavailability goes up? Just my opinion but the European milk thistle has Phosphatidylcholine in it to help the bioavailability. Will shut up now as I'm derailing your thread - sorry.
Just interested in your opinion.
That last part is a little deep for me lol

Deff keep it updated.