Log

Damn brother you’re fucking jacked city! I’m just starting to get into powerlifting as a sport (multiple years of lifting just for general health and other sports) and your video you posted is just pure motivation at its finest. What exercises to you think have contributed to your deadlift most? What’s just as impressive as that lift is your upper back, Jesus Christ man. Real life Bowser!

Thanks bro

just progressively getting stronger by deadlifting.

making sure not to overtrain that movement and my lower back

i also do heavy bent over bb rows

for legs i squat and do stiff legged deads also.

upper and overall back alot of chins, pulldowns , pullovers with rope and face pulls

Thanks bro

just progressively getting stronger by deadlifting.

making sure not to overtrain that movement and my lower back

i also do heavy bent over bb rows

for legs i squat and do stiff legged deads also.

upper and overall back alot of chins, pulldowns , pullovers with rope and face pulls
Two thumbs way up...Motivating...I will be doing more of this...Keep hammering brother.

Very fucking impressive....

What does your training split look like? Exercises/set/rep scheme.

Keep this Log going!!!

Keep up the amazing work.

That deadlift was after a 500 lb squat eh.... holy heck 😮

You said it was your first time with Primo, how is that going for you? You said you would increase the test, did you have estrogen issues or did primo work to balance the estro out? Could you share that experience as well please? Thank you 😊

Very fucking impressive....

What does your training split look like? Exercises/set/rep scheme.

Keep this Log going!!!
Honestly man I pretty bad with having a consistent split , workout.

i need to plan something if i want to keep improving.

right now i kinda do a push, pull , legs and train how i feel that day lol

i need to watch some westside barbell shit

chest i do flat , incline and dips and different machines depending how im feeling

back is deads and bent rows. Chins and similar to chest with the machine and cables

legs. Squats and leg press. Walking lunge and curls or hyper ext

rest is pretty basic stuff

i would like to focus more on bench, squat and deadlift with just enough added volume to maintain size

I definitely will bro

Keep up the amazing work.

That deadlift was after a 500 lb squat eh.... holy heck 😮

You said it was your first time with Primo, how is that going for you? You said you would increase the test, did you have estrogen issues or did primo work to balance the estro out? Could you share that experience as well please? Thank you 😊
It was. Feeling good so i figured i would hit a heavy set lol

primo going well. Probably do a few more weeks of it.

kept test at 400 as didnt feel the need to add more at the moment. No estrogen issue either. Definitely will do another primo cycle