Log

Did you end up trying the primo? If so how'd it go bro
I need to lose more weight and around mid-May I am looking at test p, npp, and primo all at 350mg. Might add an extra 250 test twice a week, I’m still not sure if I should. I was going to go by feel. But I’m also planning on adding healing peptides and gh so I don’t get injured. Looking to go 20 weeks minimum. I was going to go higher with the dosages but I’m basically starting from scratch so I’m going to go slow and go higher in the future. I have a vial and a half of EQ and maybe I’ll add a very tiny dose or switch that with the primo.

Im really busy with work at the moment so just test and gh for now

Will either do a cycle with tren and more gh or primo again with more gh and slin.

Depending on my plans when im ready
If you’re this powerful already, I cannot imagine what tren will do. How about nandrolones first before you try tren?

Your videos are very inspirational, thank you.
Damn bro you got that Jay cutler look!
I swear you’re right 100%!

I need to lose more weight and around mid-May I am looking at test p, npp, and primo all at 350mg. Might add an extra 250 test twice a week, I’m still not sure if I should. I was going to go by feel. But I’m also planning on adding healing peptides and gh so I don’t get injured. Looking to go 20 weeks minimum. I was going to go higher with the dosages but I’m basically starting from scratch so I’m going to go slow and go higher in the future. I have a vial and a half of EQ and maybe I’ll add a very tiny dose or switch that with the primo.

If you’re this powerful already, I cannot imagine what tren will do. How about nandrolones first before you try tren?

Your videos are very inspirational, thank you.

I swear you’re right 100%!
Thanks bro

Haven’t used deca or npp in a while so thats always a option.

I usually only use tren when im trying to lean up so my focus is more about just maintaining the strength. I get burnt out quick on tren also so i dont really like long cycles of it.

As of now i could use just about anything really 😁😁😁

Im really busy with work at the moment so just test and gh for now

Will either do a cycle with tren and more gh or primo again with more gh and slin.

Depending on my plans when im ready
Oh yeah tren. I tried to fool myself that I could use primo, or something else and get the same results, but you can't.

Haven’t started the tren yet haha

Just using test and gh at the moment. Very soon though
Run some tren ace and prop.
What a great cycle and I’m not running a lot. 1/2 cc of each eod. I‘M on a cut and still gaining size. Well maybe not gaining size, but getting rounder and leaner. So I’m looking like I’m gaining size, lol.

Run some tren ace and prop.
What a great cycle and I’m not running a lot. 1/2 cc of each eod. I‘M on a cut and still gaining size. Well maybe not gaining size, but getting rounder and leaner. So I’m looking like I’m gaining size, lol.
Awesome bro

Ya i plan on adding some tren ace and up the test and gh abit. Just been really busy and waiting till i can focus abit better with my training and diet.

I only like to use tren for short stints so i try to make it count when i run it.

It’s coming !
Going to start it up this weekend

How’s everything coming along with you
Any more heavy lifting videos coming ?
Awesome bro

Haha just chilling man. Things are going well though

Still haven’t added anything yet.

Been enjoying my training and diet so haven’t felt the need to change anything yet