Liberal corruption

Morneau found guilty of an ethics violation we didn’t even know about.
WE charity shutting down
This clown below arrested
PM is up for 3rd ethics violation
Morneau is still being investigated for another violation.
How can people support this government??!??!??

Don’t forget giving grants to black Canadian entrepreneurs, Imagine had he said he’d give white people this. The outrage. If people can’t see what he’s doing that vote for this guy, we are in a lot of trouble. It’s scary really.

Don’t forget giving grants to black Canadian entrepreneurs, Imagine had he said he’d give white people this. The outrage. If people can’t see what he’s doing that vote for this guy, we are in a lot of trouble. It’s scary really.

Isn’t it the very definition of racism?

My wife went back to Fort Mcmurray a couple weeks ago. Now she is scared shitless to be there.
All we talk about now is leaving Canada.
Been doing the research for some time now to do it properly, but if things keep going this way, maybe we will go on the trip she is booking now and miss out return flight.
There are 3 issues here for me:
-the fucker is corrupt and has given large sums of taxpayers money to his family and friends, has done it blatantly and he still survived ( his mother received 320,000$ for 26 speeches for WE say 1 hr each, that is 11,428$ per hr, his brother did 8 talks for the WE for $40,000, that is 5000$ per hr). Then his first xmas vacation to Aga khans Island who does business with the federal gov't cost us over 220,000$) That your money being spent and that is only what we know about.
-Then over spending during the pandemic, The national debt use to be about 650B$ at the first of the year, he has now risen it to over a trillion dollars. He has just announced giving away 220 Million to Black entrepreneur's, what a fucking racist. What about the Indian, Asian or Caucasian entrepreneur that has a better business plan and a better chance of succeeding than say a black entrepreneur. He was able to increase the national debt by a third as interest rates are so low that the lower interest burden on the 650B$ allowed Trudeau to significantly increase debt without increasing total budgeted dollars spent on interest. But wait when the economy takes off and interest rates go up we will be totally fucked as a nation... taxes will be increased significantly or we will become insolvent.
-Trudeau was a school teacher with BA and he is now running our country, He dropped out of an MBA program and he dropped out of an engineering program. What does that tell you about his level of intelligence. Now he has promoted Freeland as finance minister with a background in Journalism ( where is her experience and credentials in business and finance ) ... She received her bachelor of arts degree in Russian history and literature from Harvard University and a master of studies degree in Slavonic Studies from St Antony's College, Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar in 1993. How can she possibly be appointed our finance minister she knows nothing about finance, budgeting etc.

Shit is all fucked up and the tax payers will eventually pay a big price. Trudeau needs to go.

Very well said

Reactions: PGM
Unbelievable
It’s just blows my mind how brain dead and brain washed so many people are.

I mean I have my views and stuff, but normally when you disagree with someone you can understand why they think a certain way. But asking for more carbon tax is just plain stupid
I fucking agree... there is no definitive science that links the increase in temperature due to carbon emissions ( Canada is so small we won't make a difference if we eliminated all our emissions). So what the fuck with this carbon tax. Trudeau with his green agenda... I don't disagree with keeping the environment clean, recycling, no dumping in streams and rivers ... however when that idiot starts hurting our oil industry then Canada should have issues with that. What has Trudeau done in his term and a half as PM to stimulate the economy. He screwed the pipeline cause he stuck his head in the sand and decided not to approve it going ahead ...' we are still studying the impact' ... no your not your afraid to make a hard decision and that is to approve it and screw the small group of protesters that disagree. We should be expanding the oil industry as hard as we can. He didn't have the balls to throw the Indians in jail when they blocked the railways ... what would have happened if you or I blocked the railways ... in jail very quickly.

I fucking agree... there is no definitive science that links the increase in temperature due to carbon emissions ( Canada is so small we won't make a difference if we eliminated all our emissions). So what the fuck with this carbon tax. Trudeau with his green agenda... I don't disagree with keeping the environment clean, recycling, no dumping in streams and rivers ... however when that idiot starts hurting our oil industry then Canada should have issues with that. What has Trudeau done in his term and a half as PM to stimulate the economy. He screwed the pipeline cause he stuck his head in the sand and decided not to approve it going ahead ...' we are still studying the impact' ... no your not your afraid to make a hard decision and that is to approve it and screw the small group of protesters that disagree. We should be expanding the oil industry as hard as we can. He didn't have the balls to throw the Indians in jail when they blocked the railways ... what would have happened if you or I blocked the railways ... in jail very quickly.
He’s getting something with the oil comming in. Someone is paying him to keep our oil grounded.
He wants to bankrupt us, then the Chinese government can come in and buy us up.
Why no one has shot him yet amazes me.

He’s getting something with the oil comming in. Someone is paying him to keep our oil grounded.
Pretty sure i read long ago Paul Martin owns part or whole of the tankers that bring in foreign oil?
And the ones forcing our industry into the ground are the same psychopaths that were funding the train blockades, authored the Green Recovery/Green New Deal, Paris Climate Accord, and are oppressing the whole world with the tyranny disguised as covid 19.
See Davos of last year. Agenda 21. Agenda 2030. Rockerfeller Foundation Report, Lockstep.
Oh, and they are the same ones who will be stopping by soon to force a covid test and/or vaccine on your family....

Pretty sure i read long ago Paul Martin owns part or whole of the tankers that bring in foreign oil?
And the ones forcing our industry into the ground are the same psychopaths that were funding the train blockades, authored the Green Recovery/Green New Deal, Paris Climate Accord, and are oppressing the whole world with the tyranny disguised as covid 19.
See Davos of last year. Agenda 21. Agenda 2030. Rockerfeller Foundation Report, Lockstep.
Oh, and they are the same ones who will be stopping by soon to force a covid test and/or vaccine on your family....
Honestly before I’d say no way, take off the tin foil hat, but with what our government is getting away with, I can’t doubt almost anything.

Reactions: 3ml
They wanted a city carbon tax. And then the sane person wanted them to attract better paying jobs.
I felt a brain cell die.

If that clueless bastard thinks more tax will attract good paying jobs to their city he has no fucking idea what cause and effect is. Sounds like he could be a liberal cabinet minister.

Honestly before I’d say no way, take off the tin foil hat, but with what our government is getting away with, I can’t doubt almost anything.

The thing is all the information is available for anyone to watch or read. Its not hearsay. Lol
Can watch the Davos gathering. After Trump spoke and basiclly said fuck you, Soros came for an emergency appearance to make it clear that no matter what, Trump will be a blip in history. He is the biggest democrat funder at all levels of government including DA’s. The ones that release rioters without charges. Soros is a plague to the earth.
I watched the agenda 21 hearings at the UN yrs ago. Rockerfeller foundation report is also available.
Its funny cause most “conspiracy theory's” have facts and documentation to back them up, and most mainstream “news” stories come from unverified anonymous sources, yet we are told its crazy to listen to the conspiracy theory.
ass backward to me.

If that clueless bastard thinks more tax will attract good paying jobs to their city he has no fucking idea what cause and effect is. Sounds like he could be a liberal cabinet minister.
I had a guy tell me once, last year, you know the summer that never happened, that it was the hottest it has ever been. As he pointed at me.
Another guy when I was joking about the carbon tax working well because it was colder, asked me if I was Trump.

The thing is all the information is available for anyone to watch or read. Its not hearsay. Lol
Can watch the Davos gathering. After Trump spoke and basiclly said fuck you, Soros came for an emergency appearance to make it clear that no matter what, Trump will be a blip in history. He is the biggest democrat funder at all levels of government including DA’s. The ones that release rioters without charges. Soros is a plague to the earth.
I watched the agenda 21 hearings at the UN yrs ago. Rockerfeller foundation report is also available.
Its funny cause most “conspiracy theory's” have facts and documentation to back them up, and most mainstream “news” stories come from unverified anonymous sources, yet we are told its crazy to listen to the conspiracy theory.
ass backward to me.
I think Trump will win again. They are trying, but now Trump is telling his voters to follow up on their mail in ballots, or just go and vote in person and the mail in ones will be void. I watched a speech he was doing, I understand now why the average person gravitates towards him.

I think Trump will win again. They are trying, but now Trump is telling his voters to follow up on their mail in ballots, or just go and vote in person and the mail in ones will be void. I watched a speech he was doing, I understand now why the average person gravitates towards him.

I am watching live now. Waiting for his plane to land for the rally in NV. Thousands of people.
the airport rally's are cool. Airforce one lands, podium right in front of the plane. Airport is safe from rioter cause federal law.
i love how all rally now called peaceful protests. Lol
See the thousands of bikers rally for him the other day? And the boat rallys each week. Its crazy.

Yes he will win the vote, but the dems have straight out said they are going to cheat and the media is pushing the narrative that he has already lost and refuse to leave. Say it enough now and people will believe it when they try their next coup.

Yep.
word for word Biden’s slogan.
wonder if they have the same author?
🤔
Well,Sanders isn't selling cheaply,
If Trump wins and the Republicans get the house, maybe see good opportunities south of the border. Also maybe he will step in and help us. After all, we share a large border. He wont allow chaos so close to home.
I think it's a very simple matter.
Referendum.
Quebec did it twice.
So we can too.

Trudeau can easily be paid offshore from whoever
It's just too easy