Liberal corruption

3ml

Trusted Member
Morneau found guilty of an ethics violation we didn’t even know about.
WE charity shutting down
This clown below arrested
PM is up for 3rd ethics violation
Morneau is still being investigated for another violation.
How can people support this government??!??!??

Kind of makes you wonder if another large scale shut down will happen before parliament reconvenes.
They have been suggesting it. Media on it.
Michelle Rampel brought attention to it the other day.
That motherfucker will do anything to avoid accountability. Needs to go to prison at this point.
See how now that WE was caught, they have to sell off all their properties? Goes to show exactly what the money was to be used for.

Kind of makes you wonder if another large scale shut down will happen before parliament reconvenes.
They have been suggesting it. Media on it.
Michelle Rampel brought attention to it the other day.
That motherfucker will do anything to avoid accountability. Needs to go to prison at this point.
See how now that WE was caught, they have to sell off all their properties? Goes to show exactly what the money was to be used for.

Ya the media is planting the seed constantly about a second wave
Fuck me

He absolutely needs to go to prison
But dictators tend to stay in power

What blows me away is that a minority gov can have as much power as they do. Never realized that until this prick pulled all this shit

They gave been pushing the second wave thing for a while.
Fortunately a lot of people are not buying the hype of covid any more. They may still be concerned, but know that the media is trying to create more fear about it than is needed, like the second wave, or the flu combining with it, or it mutating into something worse, and so one.
Truthfully a lot are sick of it.

It’s funny, but most places have relaxed a lot on sanitizing and such, I’m amazed we haven't all died yet, lol.

It’s a fckn joke. Liberals and the media go hand in hand and it’s utter BS what they spew and nothing is fckn even real. I have gone most of my life not giving a Fck about politics but the last 10 years I can’t help but get dragged into the lunacy the left brings- not facts. Complete horse shit. I’m angry now lol

this is just hand in hand with everything the left does and it’ll be old news by tomorrow

controlled opposition. We have four liberal parties and the PPC
I bet a non confidence will be called.
The others may be recluctant, but when their supporters start screaming they will need to do something or lose voters,
Just because you like the bloc or NDP doesn’t mean you agree with what the liberals are doing right now.

Reactions: PGM
It’s a fckn joke. Liberals and the media go hand in hand and it’s utter BS what they spew and nothing is fckn even real. I have gone most of my life not giving a Fck about politics but the last 10 years I can’t help but get dragged into the lunacy the left brings- not facts. Complete horse shit. I’m angry now lol

this is just hand in hand with everything the left does and it’ll be old news by tomorrow
Watch Tony Heller on you tube. He’s pretty far right, but it’s funny watching him out the liberal agenda, lol

They gave been pushing the second wave thing for a while.
Fortunately a lot of people are not buying the hype of covid any more. They may still be concerned, but know that the media is trying to create more fear about it than is needed, like the second wave, or the flu combining with it, or it mutating into something worse, and so one.
Truthfully a lot are sick of it.

It’s funny, but most places have relaxed a lot on sanitizing and such, I’m amazed we haven't all died yet, lol.

Yeah, but there will be no choice in the matter.
They will fine, jail and revoke business licences.

I bet a non confidence will be called.
The others may be recluctant, but when their supporters start screaming they will need to do something or lose voters,
Just because you like the bloc or NDP doesn’t mean you agree with what the liberals are doing right now.

I believe they are trying to piss everyone off to force an Election.
Then cause covid, universal mail in ballots. Then cheat their way i to a majority.

I believe they are trying to piss everyone off to force an Election.
Then cause covid, universal mail in ballots. Then cheat their way i to a majority.
It won’t work.
My wife thinks Trudeau wants out, but like a lot of people doesn’t have the balls to quit because then it’s like he’s admitting something. Plus she thinks he wants to be kicked out before more is exposed. Figures it will get swept under the rug because he is gone. She figured he will come out with some outlandish budget to help force it.

I’m not sure.

I think he’s just seeing how much he can get away with. Likely thinks it’s a joke now.

It won’t work.
My wife thinks Trudeau wants out, but like a lot of people doesn’t have the balls to quit because then it’s like he’s admitting something. Plus she thinks he wants to be kicked out before more is exposed. Figures it will get swept under the rug because he is gone. She figured he will come out with some outlandish budget to help force it.

I’m not sure.

I think he’s just seeing how much he can get away with. Likely thinks it’s a joke now.

I don’t think he wants out
He is a dictator 100%
I bet that piece of shit is PM for another 10 years

I don’t think he wants out
He is a dictator 100%
I bet that piece of shit is PM for another 10 years
I’m afraid of that as well. He keeps getting a minority government,
Last election I told my wife he’d win. She said I was totally wrong. Then she blamed me for jinxing it, lol.

You want to get real mad. Wait till you see the new carbon tax scheme he wants to roll out.

We know why he wins.One region will benefit primarily,from Ottawa going east.

It won’t work.

I’m not sure.

First, that fucker has no shame. LOL
But from what i see, i believe they are setting the stage for Freeland.
Dont be fooled, she is a complete piece of shit just like him. Ever see her Ted Talk from years ago? Or her fascination with George Soros?
Time will tell i guess. Hard to predict anything when they hide from their jobs and wont take a real unscripted question from media.

Morneau found guilty of an ethics violation we didn’t even know about.
WE charity shutting down
This clown below arrested
PM is up for 3rd ethics violation
Morneau is still being investigated for another violation.
How can people support this government??!??!??

That is the part I find the hardest to understand. How they can ignore so much negative truths about this guy is beyond me. If that fucktard wins again and the west truely does separate(and honsetly I cannot blame them if they did.) I will look into emigrating there, as I have family that live there, and leave the sad shell that used to be Canada behind. I will not stay in whatever will be left of Canada. Fuck that place if they allow this to happen.

That is the part I find the hardest to understand. How they can ignore so much negative truths about this guy is beyond me. If that fucktard wins again and the west truely does separate(and honsetly I cannot blame them if they did.) I will look into emigrating there, as I have family that live there, and leave the sad shell that used to be Canada behind. I will not stay in whatever will be left of Canada. Fuck that place if they allow this to happen.

I was on a forum for our city, I can’t believe the people asking for a higher carbon tax, or other realky out there pet projects. Some of them I read and though wtf?
Those are the ones who will keep voting him in no matter how corrupt he is.