Liberal corruption

I was on a forum for our city, I can’t believe the people asking for a higher carbon tax, or other realky out there pet projects. Some of them I read and though wtf?
Those are the ones who will keep voting him in no matter how corrupt he is.

Ya there are a lot of people in this country that dont give two fucks about the country itself. All they give a fuck about is how much they can bilk the canadian tax payer to enrich themselves. Covid did more for controling carbon than any carbon tax ever did. Our percentage of the world total for carbon emmisions is so low that we could have zero carbon emmissions and nothing would change at all as far as climate change is concerned. We are not the problem. All carbon taxes do in this country is make life more expensive but does nothing to prevent climate change. If you dont understand that you are likely a liberal supporter.

Last edited:
Ya there are a lot of people in this country that dont give two fucks about the country itself. All they give a fuck about is how much they can bilk the canadian tax payer to enrich themselves. Covid did more for controling carbon that any carbon tax ever did. Our percentage of the world total for carbon emmisions is so low that we could have zero carbon emmissions and nothing would change at all as far as climate change is concerned. We are not the problem. All carbon taxes do in this country is make life more expensive but does nothing to pervent climate change. If you dont understand that you care likely a liberal supporter.
Totally agree. It was just a tax. Hey, the finally taxed the air we breathe, lol.
Already there is proof that co2 is only a small portion of any climate temperature increase, and if anything higher co2 levels have increased the food yields of this planet restoring previously stagnant areas. I guess it’s greened up 30%
It’s funny but we are in an mini ice age, it has been proven, so no matter what we will cycle out of it. likeky humans will be gone by then. But in the mean time, if we reduced our co2 levels so much that plant life started to stagnate, what will we eat?

I was on a forum for our city, I can’t believe the people asking for a higher carbon tax, or other realky out there pet projects. Some of them I read and though wtf?
Those are the ones who will keep voting him in no matter how corrupt he is.

Unbelievable
It’s just blows my mind how brain dead and brain washed so many people are.

I mean I have my views and stuff, but normally when you disagree with someone you can understand why they think a certain way. But asking for more carbon tax is just plain stupid

Unbelievable
It’s just blows my mind how brain dead and brain washed so many people are.

I mean I have my views and stuff, but normally when you disagree with someone you can understand why they think a certain way. But asking for more carbon tax is just plain stupid
They wanted a city carbon tax. And then the sane person wanted them to attract better paying jobs.
I felt a brain cell die.

I do feel bad for the poor Kielburger brothers. They worked so hard to build a charity to benefit the children. Now they need to sell off their real estate.

Hopefully the Liberals can work out some sort of a bailout for them as it hardly seems fair.

I do feel bad for the poor Kielburger brothers. They worked so hard to build a charity to benefit the children. Now they need to sell off their real estate.

Hopefully the Liberals can work out some sort of a bailout for them as it hardly seems fair.

lmfao

This is how I feel
Glad I started working on an exit strategy a few years back

My wife went back to Fort Mcmurray a couple weeks ago. Now she is scared shitless to be there.
All we talk about now is leaving Canada.
Been doing the research for some time now to do it properly, but if things keep going this way, maybe we will go on the trip she is booking now and miss out return flight.

There are 3 issues here for me:
-the fucker is corrupt and has given large sums of taxpayers money to his family and friends, has done it blatantly and he still survived ( his mother received 320,000$ for 26 speeches for WE say 1 hr each, that is 11,428$ per hr, his brother did 8 talks for the WE for $40,000, that is 5000$ per hr). Then his first xmas vacation to Aga khans Island who does business with the federal gov't cost us over 220,000$) That your money being spent and that is only what we know about.
-Then over spending during the pandemic, The national debt use to be about 650B$ at the first of the year, he has now risen it to over a trillion dollars. He has just announced giving away 220 Million to Black entrepreneur's, what a fucking racist. What about the Indian, Asian or Caucasian entrepreneur that has a better business plan and a better chance of succeeding than say a black entrepreneur. He was able to increase the national debt by a third as interest rates are so low that the lower interest burden on the 650B$ allowed Trudeau to significantly increase debt without increasing total budgeted dollars spent on interest. But wait when the economy takes off and interest rates go up we will be totally fucked as a nation... taxes will be increased significantly or we will become insolvent.
-Trudeau was a school teacher with BA and he is now running our country, He dropped out of an MBA program and he dropped out of an engineering program. What does that tell you about his level of intelligence. Now he has promoted Freeland as finance minister with a background in Journalism ( where is her experience and credentials in business and finance ) ... She received her bachelor of arts degree in Russian history and literature from Harvard University and a master of studies degree in Slavonic Studies from St Antony's College, Oxford as a Rhodes Scholar in 1993. How can she possibly be appointed our finance minister she knows nothing about finance, budgeting etc.

Shit is all fucked up and the tax payers will eventually pay a big price. Trudeau needs to go.

If Trump wins and the Republicans get the house, maybe see good opportunities south of the border. Also maybe he will step in and help us. After all, we share a large border. He wont allow chaos so close to home.