Just When you Think Covid-19 is Bad. It gets worse. Terrifying.

LePsyber

How's about we go corn hole us a drunk?
Trusted Member
200522115735-01-coronavirus-brazil-0522-exlarge-169.jpg

This is a shot of a mass burial being done in Brazil for people who don't have the money for a funeral or burial that NEED to be buried because their dead are stacking up faster than they can give them proper burials from Covid-19 deaths. You'll notice that the holes fit bodies, they aren't big enough or uniform enough to even fit a cardboard box.

Reminds me of a CBC or CTV special on the exhumation of "The Lost 15", where they dug up fifteen of the most notorious criminals this part of Canada had in the last 19th, early 20th centuries that they had hung at the old Don Jail. All laid side by side in rough holes after they were hung on whatever date they were hung, no headstones to even tell who was who. They needed to move them due to a renovation. If you're interested, it's an interesting video if you can find it. Here's a link to some of the information:

Kind of makes you wonder (assuming we're still here) what a future people around there will think of this...patch of corpses. God help it be as small as possible.

On the internet you see some things that are stunning and stupid and clearly trying to out disgust people. This is shocking though. Very shocking.

sorry I dont think covid 19 is that bad, judging by the statistics not any worse than a normal flu season.. I like numbers so.. honestly it seems the only people that seem to think corona is the end of the world are the fear mongerers on CBC/CNN/MSNBC/insert cookiecutter globalist propaganda network here. More people are gonna die from suicide (if the average statistics continue as normal) by the end of the year, time to ban ropes and high rise buildings? Now Im not saying the virus is nonexistant, but people need to get their priorities straight.

This was the front-page story on The New York Post a few days ago:

Another interesting article from a mainstream source:

Seems like the narrative is shifting...

Grave sites like that are common in South America. They are dug during regular flu season too, and for other reasons.

Exactly.
where in the fuck do they think poor people were buried before this? No money so they just take the bodies home and toss behind the shed?

Reactions: Cog
Wouldnt it be better for the environment to burn them? Rather then letting them decompose in the ground and then flood then contaminate the water or something?

Reactions: Cog
Wouldnt it be better for the environment to burn them? Rather then letting them decompose in the ground and then flood then contaminate the water or something?
pretty sure they use quicklime to destroy the bodies fast and to stop animals digging them back up

I don’t know guys. My grandmother just passed away from Covid. She was in a Hotel in Valleyfield Quebec transformed into a palliative Center for Covid only. People are dropping like flies here in Quebec especially Montreal. Much of the country isn’t affected like it is here therefore most aren’t sensitive to the true effect of this virus. Those in the epicentres seeing hotels full of medical staff in hazmat suits and people dropping off the way they are. Never have I seen hotels taken over for palliative care for the common flu. There is a major difference.

sorry I dont think covid 19 is that bad, judging by the statistics not any worse than a normal flu season.. I like numbers so.. honestly it seems the only people that seem to think corona is the end of the world are the fear mongerers on CBC/CNN/MSNBC/insert cookiecutter globalist propaganda network here. More people are gonna die from suicide (if the average statistics continue as normal) by the end of the year, time to ban ropes and high rise buildings? Now Im not saying the virus is nonexistant, but people need to get their priorities straight.

The suicide rate is pretty consistent in Canada over the years hovering around 4000 while the COVID deaths are past 6000. The thing to bear in mind is suicide is preventable if we get to the person on time and offer support.
Due to the anticipated uptick of PTSD in frontline workers, many therapists, psychologists and social workers are working on a grassroots group to volunteer support to prevent the suicide level going up.

The suicide rate is pretty consistent in Canada over the years hovering around 4000 while the COVID deaths are past 6000. The thing to bear in mind is suicide is preventable if we get to the person on time and offer support.
Due to the anticipated uptick of PTSD in frontline workers, many therapists, psychologists and social workers are working on a grassroots group to volunteer support to prevent the suicide level going up.
Yea should have mentioned I was talking suicide on a global level, canada is quite low on the list especially compared to countries like japan and korea. It might have been a bit of an extreme example but Im just trying to show people the big picture.

@Zuespas Im very sorry about your grandmother.

imo, it should be managed region by region like in the previous eras. the whole country being quarantined is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. edmonton to red deer, the hospitals and waiting rooms are empty. i have a friend who works in palliative care. she hasnt seen one case and doesnt know anyone who has. i think the politicians have decision paralysis from fear of making a mistake. im not going to claim any excerpt status here but nobody is sick here and people are itching to spend. ive emailed my rep and expressed myself. i encourage you all to do so if your region is the same.

imo, it should be managed region by region like in the previous eras. the whole country being quarantined is throwing out the baby with the bathwater. edmonton to red deer, the hospitals and waiting rooms are empty. i have a friend who works in palliative care. she hasnt seen one case and doesnt know anyone who has. i think the politicians have decision paralysis from fear of making a mistake. im not going to claim any excerpt status here but nobody is sick here and people are itching to spend. ive emailed my rep and expressed myself. i encourage you all to do so if your region is the same.
this is what confuses me still, in my province all the hospitals are practically empty right now. But zuespas said (and I dont doubt him) the situation in quebec is quite bad.

The only slippery slope that is difficult to them navigate with regional openings is how do you control the flow of people from one area to another. Without getting into freedoms and rights issues but the thing to be wary of is if one area opens up relatively close to another that is locked down because cases are exploding you will see an influx of folks into the area that has been without and it could very quickly be in dire straits if infections start to increase exponentially there.

Especially in areas with limited healthcare capacity.

Ie everyone getting the fuck out of Montreal and heading to the first place that’s open.

I’m not really taking a side on either method here.... I think it could be effectively argued either way.... just making a statement about why the different levels of government involved are maybe afraid to pull the trigger on regional openings.