John Meadows RIP

Holy shit. Was just watching some of his videos today. Have to say he always looked like he was on the verge of heart failure.

Yeah, the community's gonna feel this one. Massive loss. Super nice guy and very family oriented, never heard a bad word about him from anyone in the industry either. RIP.

Also gotta say I feel bad for Terrence Ruffin aka ruffdiesel. Guy was coached by Matt Porter, then went to John following his passing. Dude's lost both of his mentors within a few years, this one's probably gonna hit him pretty damn hard too.

That's sad to hear. Especially after his latest heart scare I thought he was doing better.

Holy F*ck! No F'n way!

I love John Meadows / Mountain Dog. What a great, friendly, knowledgeable and humble guy.

I'm very sad to hear this awful news.

I'm literally watching one of his videos as I read the Forum right now, as I often do.

I had some of his supplements today even.

I feel bad for his wife and his boy who he often had on his videos.

Rest in peace Brother,

šŸ˜ž

I wonder if there will be some public disclosure of the autopsy reports.. I donā€™t want to come off as disrespectful mentioning this so soon, but I would be curious to what exactly was happening with his heart; and there may be something to be learned through his passingā€¦