Jintropin/Opti's and other Generics

None of the respected vets have anything good to say about that hupharma source but the same ppl don’t have anything negative to say about opti except that it’s got strong sides which is true……if opti was selling fake jins he’d be called out long time ago! His shit is real and it’s domestic and if there’s any issue he fixes it. Put your money where you want bro but this is a no brainer to me

Ppl talk fuckin stupid. This hgh does this and this one does this………if it’s from a pharmacy it’s 191 aa somatropin it’s not gonna be diffrent just like 250 test e from Bayer isn’t gonna be diffrent than 250 test e from delayeatryl same drug bro. As for why generic hgh and pharma are diffrent even. When they score the same no fuckin clue on that one

Is testosterone Enanthate a sequence of almost 200 individual amino acids that have to be sequenced together and folded, and then freeze dried, all while being within a certain Ph receivable by your body? Or is it just one molecule?

comparing the two is vastly different

there are absolutely differences between different brand of GH

Test E has nowhere near the variabilities and multiple complexities that growth hormone does.

Ppl talk fuckin stupid. This hgh does this and this one does this………if it’s from a pharmacy it’s 191 aa somatropin it’s not gonna be diffrent just like 250 test e from Bayer isn’t gonna be diffrent than 250 test e from delayeatryl same drug bro. As for why generic hgh and pharma are diffrent even. When they score the same no fuckin clue on that one
You are totally wrong. You seriously don’t know what you are talking about.

Last edited:
Right now I use generics and have been for the past while with great success. People say that GH will not cause significant growth, but I personally somewhdisagree. I have got significant enough growth out of growth hormone.. BUT.. it must be paired with absolutely optimal nutrient partitioning

wether that is insulin or some other form of BG control, nutrient partitioning while on GH will be the absolute largest factor. The better you can partition nutrients on GH (ie insulin being the most efficient method) the better gains you will see from GH. It doesn’t have to be insulin and I personally chose not to go that route anymore (even though it is the most efficient) there are other options that I feel work very well.

There is good gains to be made with GH. They are not quick gains like anabolic steroids provide, but they are quality. I also feel like GH has contributed to the changed the shape of my muscle bellies, and gave me a particular roundness I was looking for.

As for pharma vs generic, not even real FDA approved pharma options compare directly to eachother

ask @Kanon or @3ml what they think of genos and what they think of omnitropes. Same 191aa somatropin chain with high purity and low dimer, on paper they are the same in pretty much every category, yet 99% of people would say humas/sero/genos beat the shit out of GH like omnis. So even though they’re the same thing on paper, people experience them differently when applied to real life.

As far as jintropins being pharmaceutical, it’s a grey area. I’d say no because they’re not a real FDA approved option that we’d recognize, Therefor I do not believe they get held to the same standard.

If it was me (and this is just my opinion) I would either ball out on GH I knew to be great (Geno/Huma/Sero) or I would be going for the best price point oriented (amongst the best generics I could find) and not go anywhere in between.

I’ll try and sum up the way that I personally view it the best that I can, and hope that it makes sense..

(The following is made up prices)

Say for example I have $1000 to spend on GH. I find 36iu genotropin pens for $330 each. I know that will buy me 3 pharma pens (or 108 units). Now pretend I find some reputable generic GH like TP 100iu grey tops, and I get a price of $200 a kit. I know that my $1000 will buy me 5 kits, or 500iu.

500iu of decent generics will get me further than 100iu of pharma (100iu of any GH is fuck all btw) so I would opt to go with the generics, personally. This is why I don’t like to fall in the middle of getting a kind of pharmaceutical GH like jintropins. The quality isn’t the same as the best stuff, and the price isn’t as good as the cheap stuff. You try to go for both and you end up getting neither.

GH is a long term commitment. You won’t gain size like you do on anabolics. running it for 2 months will get you nowhere. You have to be consistent with it for an extended period of time, combined with a tailored diet and proper nutrient partitioning.

Some may disagree, but that’s how I personally see it 🤷‍♂️ Also when I say generics, I mean solid reputable generics with testing.
I personally think your comparison on of 500 iu of genetics vs 100 iu of pharma is flawed.

GH is Pharma vs Generic isn’t something you can really do a cost comparison on since they are so different.

You want to drive from Vancouver to Halifax.
You have a choice in cars
1 is an old beater lada where you sit on a milk crate and one cylinder doesn’t fire
2 is a Mercedes Amg 63

It is possible they will both get you there.
One will be a nice smooth and happy ride and get you there quickly, efficiently and most likely you will be healthy when you arrive. Only downside is it’s expensive.
Or
Take the lada. You will clunk around be uncomfortable as fuck maybe get there maybe not. Who the fuck knows?? Maybe a wheel will fall off and kill you, maybe it has radioactive residue from Chernobyl still and is going to make you sick. You don’t really know.

I personally think your comparison on of 500 iu of genetics vs 100 iu of pharma is flawed.

GH is Pharma vs Generic isn’t something you can really do a cost comparison on since they are so different.

You want to drive from Vancouver to Halifax.
You have a choice in cars
1 is an old beater lada where you sit on a milk crate and one cylinder doesn’t fire
2 is a Mercedes Amg 63

It is possible they will both get you there.
One will be a nice smooth and happy ride and get you there quickly, efficiently and most likely you will be healthy when you arrive. Only downside is it’s expensive.
Or
Take the lada. You will clunk around be uncomfortable as fuck maybe get there maybe not. Who the fuck knows?? Maybe a wheel will fall off and kill you, maybe it has radioactive residue from Chernobyl still and is going to make you sick. You don’t really know.

For sure, If you keep reading on I address that you can’t compare pharma to generics dollar for dollar as they are different

what I meant in my original post is that it’s a long term game, so only buying 100iu of pharma really won’t give you any benefits at all, and if that’s your budget then your better off sticking to generics and running them for many months

it wouldn’t be the same as running pharma for many months of course, but IMO running pharma for a month is very pointless and your money would be better spent on a 7-8 month run of generics.

For sure, If you keep reading on I address that you can’t compare pharma to generics dollar for dollar as they are different

what I meant in my original post is that it’s a long term game, so only buying 100iu of pharma really won’t give you any benefits at all, and if that’s your budget then your better off sticking to generics and running them for many months

it wouldn’t be the same as running pharma for many months of course, but IMO running pharma for a month is very pointless and your money would be better spent on a 7-8 month run of generics.
Of course you cannot compare them dollar to dollar. That wasn’t my point. My point was about the ride and the results.

I am not sure why everyone says it’s a long term game. Of course a month isn’t enough, but 3-4 is. Just like a cycle of AAS.

Ive ran a lot of generics and some do help. I just worry about what the fuck is going on in my body when I am bloated and my wrists hurt on 4 iu. I can run pharma at 4iu and don’t feel any negative side effects. On 4iu of Genotropin I don’t hold water, I don’t get CTS, I am not overly exhausted. I cannot report the same for generics. Many others I know say the same.
There is something very different about what they do in your body. I used to overlook it but now it freaks me out.

Honestly most people running GH shouldn’t be. The money can be so much better spent on other things in life. I have no idea how much I have spent but it would be a staggering amount. I am financially secure so that’s different. For people who have credit card debt or owe money on a vehicle...you should be paying that off before buying GH. The gains aren’t permanent as some like to say, and it is quite expensive.

Who is talking fucking stupid? Please elaborate and it would be helpful to correct what ever you deem to be stupid.

thanks,
GR

Last edited:
Really? The same drug does diffrent stuff? Someone who’s used alot of pharma told me this and it made sense seeing as it’s the same drug but I don’t know from personal experience so if you say diffrent pharma does diffrent stuff I’ll definatley beleive what you say. That’s weird tho how can the exact same compound be diffrent? I know ugl is diffrent but it’s cheap so you get what you pay for.

Optis 4iu to start and got up to 6iu

was way too tired at 6iu, couldn’t keep my eyes open so went back down to 4iu

the purple top optis (I think.. the 240iu kits) were junk and left me with red welts when I tried to pin sub q so I switched and went back to grey tops
Same for me bro

@3ml you’ve had diffrent experiences off diffrent pharma hgh? Which ones produce diffrent sides and what are they? I really wanna hear your take on this cus ya I thought if it’s from a pharmacy it’s 191 amino acid sequence and that’s that. Like I meant if it’s fda approved it would be same manufacturing process? Do they make it diffrently in diffrent countries?

Is testosterone Enanthate a sequence of almost 200 individual amino acids that have to be sequenced together and folded, and then freeze dried, all while being within a certain Ph receivable by your body? Or is it just one molecule?

Test E has nowhere near the variabilities and multiple complexities that growth hormone does.
When I put aas after somatropin I was just lazy to type amino acid sequence and I just meant I was under the impression fda approved hgh from a pharmacy would be the exact same process to make as it would be from another pharma brand. And my comparison was to when ppl say “ this test 250 is stronger than that test 250” I meant there’s isn’t stronger it’s properly dosed or it isn’t there’s no “stronger” or “weaker” if it’s the same drug same concentration I wasn’t comparing hgh to test in anyway but I reread my post and it didn’t make sense. But if I’m wrong fill me in please.

To make this way easier I’ll just ask you do diffrent countries manufacture they’re pharm grade hgh diffrently? I could’ve just asked that and avoided looking like an idiot haha if your answer is yes I was wrong. Of your answer is not they do it the same than I was right.

I wasn’t comparing them at all bro I just worded it in a dumb way.

I’ll make this more clear…….if I had a script for 100 iu Jin 100iu Saizen 100iu humatrope 100iu omnatrope all shipped properly stored properly etc could they be diffrent in anyway?

Of course you cannot compare them dollar to dollar. That wasn’t my point. My point was about the ride and the results.

I am not sure why everyone says it’s a long term game. Of course a month isn’t enough, but 3-4 is. Just like a cycle of AAS.

Ive ran a lot of generics and some do help. I just worry about what the fuck is going on in my body when I am bloated and my wrists hurt on 4 iu. I can run pharma at 4iu and don’t feel any negative side effects. On 4iu of Genotropin I don’t hold water, I don’t get CTS, I am not overly exhausted. I cannot report the same for generics. Many others I know say the same.
There is something very different about what they do in your body. I used to overlook it but now it freaks me out.

Honestly most people running GH shouldn’t be. The money can be so much better spent on other things in life. I have no idea how much I have spent but it would be a staggering amount. I am financially secure so that’s different. For people who have credit card debt or owe money on a vehicle...you should be paying that off before buying GH. The gains aren’t permanent as some like to say, and it is quite expensive.
The bloat freaks me out as well.
plus I’ve had a few friends that don’t think additional gh over your peek natural is likely a good idea.
Gh in bodybuilding is fairly new with generics, not like test that has been used forever. Maybe we will see increased cancers and such in the future because of this?

I didn’t find gh mindblowing, maybe I would think about it different if I had used pharma.

And dead on with people who have other things to spend money on. You don’t need gh to become a bodybuilder, even a good competitive bodybuilder. If I had debts no way I’d waste money on gh.

I’ll make this more clear…….if I had a script for 100 iu Jin 100iu Saizen 100iu humatrope 100iu omnatrope all shipped properly stored properly etc

Yes, massively

To make this way easier I’ll just ask you do diffrent countries manufacture they’re pharm grade hgh diffrently? I could’ve just asked that and avoided looking like an idiot haha if your answer is yes I was wrong. Of your answer is not they do it the same than I was right.

Not just countries but even every company manufactures their GH differently

you definitely are not right