Jintropin/Opti's and other Generics

I wouldn't say "necessary" as its really goal dependant. I don't use slin as much as I used to... I really should start again lol. I won't even go into the doses I used to use, as it would be downright dangerous for someone to read and attempt them.
Haha i can only imagine! Ive read of guys taking 10iu with every meal and 20iu pre and post workout. There's no way my system could handle that or even a fraction of that !

Have you ever used their blue tops? Any comparison on those to the grey tops? Results wise. Side effect wise?
I have not. I get my Opti's from the USA source because I'm in the states often, so it's easy to bring back a dozen kits for less then half the price of the Canadian vendor. Last time I checked the blues were a small batch he hadn't any in stock, so I went with greys not that I think there is much if any difference.

I have not. I get my Opti's from the USA source because I'm in the states often, so it's easy to bring back a dozen kits for less then half the price of the Canadian vendor. Last time I checked the blues were a small batch he hadn't any in stock, so I went with greys not that I think there is much if any difference.
Ok I think the blues are slightly more expensive per iu. I assume that means they are slightly "better" but perhaps not.

Hmm I thought I reccalled them being cheaper in the states when I saw them on another usa forum. If I remember correctly they were produced in a different facility then the greys. Don't quote me though it was last year I remember reading something opti posted about the two. As for quality, possibly there is a percent or two difference I really have no idea. I went with greys because 0 d dimer and price was right
Ok I think the blues are slightly more expensive per iu. I assume that means they are slightly "better" but perhaps not.