Is your spouse or whatever supportive?

Why is that?
Because your wife will be fucking tired, lol. And if you help out a lot then you will be tired.
Its ok though, because I really hate to say this, but sex isn't the be all and end all. Having a partner that you like to hang out with, laugh with, that puts up with your shit is far more important. My wife is like my best friend.

I still get sex at least once a week even after 20 something years, (fuck I can't remember how long, I'd have to ask my wife, lol, since 1996 I think?). And she still really enjoys it.

Because your wife will be fucking tired, lol. And if you help out a lot then you will be tired.
Its ok though, because I really hate to say this, but sex isn't the be all and end all. Having a partner that you like to hang out with, laugh with, that puts up with your shit is far more important. My wife is like my best friend.

I still get sex at least once a week even after 20 something years, (fuck I can't remember how long, I'd have to ask my wife, lol, since 1996 I think?). And she still really enjoys it.
I figured lol. I think overall I'll be ok, she's an old fashioned girl and things just fall into place with us, I couldn't be happier. Thanks for the heads up I really appreciate it 👍

I have gone through ups and downs with my wife on the gear issue....when i first told her she had a major freak out; saying I was risking my health, crying, and saying how I had lied to her and did so without her knowing anything was going on so now she was suspicious about what else I was lying about...it was a fucking disaster...I took a break for the years that we were having kids but told her that when we were done I planned to go back on. By then she realized that I was much healthier when I was on (by baby 3 I was 260lbs @ 30%BF and had completely quit working out...mix of work and life being too busy and lacking motivation to push myself)...I started training again natural and then started to mix in gear. I am now bouncing between 220-235lbs @10-15% BF and a much happier person (bit of a nut case when I do Tren but I love the results).

Now I am totally honest with her and things are much better.

She has even been using GH for about the last year and takes Cardarine before her cardio workouts and has done a few T3 cycles. Now that she understands what it actually is (and isn't) she has a totally different perspective on it.

Loyalty and values that support the things that matter is more important than sex. My wife doesn't support my AAS use necessarily. But she wants to know what I'm on just in case anything happens. A wife doesn't have to like everything you do or vise versa, but you both have to let one others the freedom to live as please as long as it doesn't interfere with the relationship.

My wife supports me for sure! She knows this is what my personality needs to be content.
Now the only thing she will not support is me running tren. I was trying to convince her just a little bit. ( just the tip) argument didn't work. Lol
I've called Npp baby tren and she says to me that more than enough darkness for me to handle. Haha. Said she would cut my nuts off if used tren.
I returned with the only words that came to mind. You wouldn't be able to cut them off! My balls are already gone!
I bug now more for fun!