Is your spouse or whatever supportive?

Mines a total control freak wants to know everything ask to many uestions ect.Knows I'm on hrt but other stuff I keep low key as if she anything I'd get the thousand questions like I've been living with my mom...lol
It’s possible she just wants to know what you’re doing. As I mentioned, my wife has zero interest in bodybuilding or muscle but made it very clear she did not want me ‘hiding’ things from her. She worries if I have digestion issues, but as long as I’m a decent provider and present father, we’re OK. But, it took me years to figure this out! It took years of hiding stuff.

It’s possible she just wants to know what you’re doing. As I mentioned, my wife has zero interest in bodybuilding or muscle but made it very clear she did not want me ‘hiding’ things from her. She worries if I have digestion issues, but as long as I’m a decent provider and present father, we’re OK. But, it took me years to figure this out! It took years of hiding stuff.
I can attest to that.
Honesty wins all in that respect. Took me a bit to figure that component out during the first years of my marriage.

Supports me for the most part, I dont hide anything. She does all my pins. But wont let me run tren. Which is stupid, because she has never saw me on tren. She just goes off the stories of you fucks..lol
Yea my wife knows next to nothing about gear but it's a rule I can't do tren either lol

Current wife and any serious GFs I've ever had knew about gear at some point. Never tell it right away due to the stigma of it, but after a while if I believe I can trust her 100%, I'll just get a bottle out in the kitchen and start pinning a shoulder right away in front of her to break the ice 😁 At this point she knows I'm not a reckless guy and that I know what I'm doing. If she ask what it is exactly I just say it's hormones - gym shit to increase performance slightly, perfectly safe when done in a controlled and monitored manner. Don't say it's tren or any specifics because they will google it and then believe you'll die in an hour LOL. Ofc you can always lie and hide all the time when doing your stuff but that's not a good life my man. If she's not supportive at all and try to make you choose between her and the gear, she's not the right one buddy go to the next.

Yes mine knows 100 percent. She's seen me research, talk about it endlessly, the pros and cons. Seen me go to lengths to get different tests done to check bloods, hemo, bp. Heard me plan out diff cycles before doing them. Has helped me pin before but she's really nervous she ll do it wrong so I do it 99.9 percent of the time.

In our situation when she heard me talk about the benefits gym wise, recovery wise, focus wise, and when she sees some progress then she wants something extra beyond caffeine ephedrine to boost her results. Kinda like she feels left behind. So it makes me need to boost the research even more because we all know you can't just throw a female into whatever steroid at whatever dose. Or even whatever sarm. It can be more risky for them side effect wise. I believe that anyway. She mainly wants leanness, not bigger muscles exactly. So considering l carnitine injectable for her at some point. She has tried low dose HGH for months with no real noticeable help in fat loss. So gonna keep trying some options to see what may click for her.

So bottom line yea she knows. Been with her 9 years too though. She's fine with it but makes her want her own extra boost. Try to be as smart about whatever as we can.

My ex wife was back in the day she would even do glute injection for me. But when she first discovered I was on gear she was pretty judgemental about it.

at first my girlfriend was not supportive but I sat down with her showed her all the pros I have not done a blast for a while I have just been doing trt doseages since the first lock down

I was pinning in the basement the other day. My wife saw it. I think it weirded her out. Usually she runs away if she thinks I’m going to pin.

Sorry but this reminds me of the pentosan I was pinning her with to help with her knee. I got some from Race horse meds, thought it would be smooth like Inno’s was, so never did an inject on myself. Everytime I pinned her, she would complain about it, I thought she was being a pussy because I was using slin pins. Then one day I thought, humm, I wonder if this has bite. So I pinned some, the shit burned for like 30 min.
Well then I thought, holy shit, she let me pin her like a dozen times, and actually compared to how bad it burned didnt bitch much.

To this day, she won’t let me pin her with anything. Trust is gone, lol. Worst part is it didn’t help her knee, lol.

My fiancé didn't support me because she was scared I will become addicted junkie. It took me a couple of months to educate her and gave a right literature

p.s. still scared I won't be able to have kids

My spouce pretty much nagged me to compete again. ( after 5 year lay off) ended up getying pro card. She takes it ALOT more seriously that I do
Definitely good to have a spouse in the racket as well, my wife is same, much more serious than i am, but it works out very well.

Definitely good to have a spouse in the racket as well, my wife is same, much more serious than i am, but it works out very well.
My spouse is now unsupportive and it’s been rough. She’s worried about legal issues, deliveries, and health, but after several weeks I feel like I’m going forward and working for the body I want

Thanks brother. Been together for about 4 years. She's a nurse, showed me how to do my first shot lol.

My wife is also a nurse, it’s awesome. Just started a new job and now I’m home all the time, she does all my injections, I just hand her the jug and tell her how many ml’s lol.

My wife is also a nurse, it’s awesome. Just started a new job and now I’m home all the time, she does all my injections, I just hand her the jug and tell her how many ml’s lol.
Awesome! We still live apart for now. I would love for her to do them. Especially as i progress and the MLs start increasing. Lol sometimes its difficult to push that damn plunger through a 25cc especially when i shoot my lats.