Is your spouse or whatever supportive?

Shredded47

Trusted Member
I’m just wondering if others on CB have supportive or unsupportive partners? Stories? Do you feel like you have to hide things? For my upcoming prep, wife has been shockingly supportive. She was not totally against it before but just found bodybuilding really fucking weird

If my wife wasnt supportive, i would of broomed her a long time ago. Same goes for her.
She is who i trust the most to have my back. If shes worried about something i may be doing, its cause she loves me and that means a lot. Dont take that for granted

My wife appreciates my trt doc and all the blood work and follow ups. I look after my health better now then most people who do t use test or anything so it puts things into perspective for her. Plus she likes the D lol. If she was against it I'd probably stop. Family and health are my main priorities and I couldn't imagine hurting myself and breaking her heart and her knowing the entire time that it wasn't a smart idea

My wife appreciates my trt doc and all the blood work and follow ups. I look after my health better now then most people who do t use test or anything so it puts things into perspective for her. Plus she likes the D lol. If she was against it I'd probably stop. Family and health are my main priorities and I couldn't imagine hurting myself and breaking her heart and her knowing the entire time that it wasn't a smart idea
Very true

I have been single for six years and probably more besides for a limited time i dated a Muslim man with no sex for six months 🤷‍♀️ So I don’t know how to answer this question? But I do think that spouses should be honest with one another it makes the relationship stronger.

I have been single for six years and probably more besides for a limited time i dated a Muslim man with no sex for six months 🤷‍♀️ So I don’t know how to answer this question? But I do think that spouses should be honest with one another it makes the relationship stronger.
Yes, I agree. Not sure what to say about your ex!

They should support you as long as your honest. If your gonna hide what your taking then your just gonna end up losing your partners trust. Be up front from the start of any relationship.

This is a great post/question.

I struggled with buy in from the spouse for years, especially during heavier cycles so to speak. She’ll never be on board 100% and that’s ok as there needs to be compromise on both ends. However I can say that she’s definitely more accepting of me going the TRT route and being monitored much more closely.

But yes either way, honesty will prevail

This is a great post/question.

I struggled with buy in from the spouse for years, especially during heavier cycles so to speak. She’ll never be on board 100% and that’s ok as there needs to be compromise on both ends. However I can say that she’s definitely more accepting of me going the TRT route and being monitored much more closely.

But yes either way, honesty will prevail
Once I was completely honest, things got way fucking better

You know my wife and I are old school. We have our jobs, she does laundry and cleans the house, I bbq, mow the lawn, fix things, and do stuff if she asks.
My wife treats me like an adult. So as long as I don’t do something stupid enough to kill me (because she wants me around) I am free to run gear, or whatever. Truthfully she really couldn’t care if I explained it to her.

Mind you I wouldn’t restrict what my wife wanted to do either. My wife is one of the safe boring, solid as a rock type people, I am the crazy one.
I mean most wives wouldn’t buy their husband a bike that they will never get on, or buy me video game consoles for Christmas. That’s how I got my Xbox 1.

Last edited:
Is there a reason she’s against tren? Were you just using a dosage that didn’t work or?
Last run with tren, I went with the low test high tren, because a lot of people said it made the sides less, but it was pretty bad,worst cycle I've done, side effect wise, I couldn't find the sweet spot to control estrogen without crashing it too so that may have been apart of the issue

And was very irritable , wife hated me, and I hated everything (part of the reason she hates it)

If I ever do it again it will probably be like 100mg per week of ace or like 20-30mg suspension pre workout

You know my wife and I are lod school. We have our jobs, she does laundry and cleans the house, I bbq, mow the lawn, fix things, and do stuff if she asks.
My wife treats me like an adult. So as long as I don’t do something stupid enough to kill me (because she wants me around) I am free to run gear, or whatever. Truthfully she really couldn’t care if I explained it to her.

Mind you I wouldn’t restrict what my wife wanted to do either. My wife is one of the safe boring, solid as a rock type people, I am the crazy one.
I mean most wives wouldn’t buy their husband a bike that they will never get on, or buy me video game consoles for Christmas. That’s how I got my Xbox 1.
Very cool
Last run with tren, I went with the low test high tren, because a lot of people said it made the sides less, but it was pretty bad,worst cycle I've done, side effect wise, I couldn't find the sweet spot to control estrogen without crashing it too so that may have been apart of the issue

And was very irritable , wife hated me, and I hated everything (part of the reason she hates it)

If I ever do it again it will probably be like 100mg per week of ace or like 20-30mg suspension pre workout
i see. I’m going to post my prep cycle. I don’t want to be irritable to my wife or daughter. I’m not naturally an asshole or aggressive person- I mean that I’m not naturally confrontational, angry and would not start a bar fight and didn’t do that shit as a young guy

Very cool

i see. I’m going to post my prep cycle. I don’t want to be irritable to my wife or daughter. I’m not naturally an asshole or aggressive person- I mean that I’m not naturally confrontational, angry and would not start a bar fight and didn’t do that shit as a young guy
See I'm not an overly aggressive person either, I'm usually very level headed now that I'm getting older, I'm more of a sarcastic prick in a joking sort of way, but that cycle little things would annoy me that wouldn't have even gotten a Second thought normally

And that's the other thing, I don't want my daughter seeing me irritable all the time, def not fair for her, I don't want her.memories of dad always being mad or grumpy

I was the same with my first tren cycle.
I ran 175 prop and 175 tren ace last time and was a bit irratable, but not bad at all.
When I run it again it will be 175 prop and 100 tren and I know that will be completely mentally side free. I will run it longer instead like 20-24
weeks.

And it likely wasn’t your estrogen but prolactin screwing with you, thats why you would crash it. On the cycle above you don’t really need any estrogen control, I took maybe 1/2 mg of adex once a week, but I am converting more now that I am older.