Is Pganabolics still reliable?

I usually order Dracorex or Inno but I'm think of ordering Global Pharma from PG. Does anyone have the experience to compare?

Inno is extra money for nothing and your chick for free :)

Stick around and contribute your knowledge to the board. We apricate that ;)
As you make friends much better opportunities from knowledge yields positive results! We want to hear from your cycle/training/nutrition experience

I dunno why they dont have pharma depo test or delatestryl on there. It wpuld be nice to have a pharma choice testosterone in a vial.
Amps are very annoying to deal with, regardless of it being pharma or global. Also the glass on the global amps is thin. Pharma amps are thicker glass, harder to crack open but less chance of glass shards imo and experience.

I get scripted dela but not enough to run the doses i like.

Global Pharma Test Enanthate 250 amps are very painful. Have used three amps. All three left injection site very sore.

Hey folks new peptides listed here for Pharma Tech anybody ran them?! Considering trying the bpc-157.

Hey folks new peptides listed here for Pharma Tech anybody ran them?! Considering trying the bpc-157.
Sorry to derail the PG thread I've Never tried any of the pharma tech stuff . I know there other stuff like sleep aids , antibiotics are good to go , so can't see why pharma tech wouldn't be, But @GGC has some high tested jano bcp157 also . So that will take the doubt away as its already tested.. Not promoting i just know how I am with my money and I hate having the slightest doubt ..

I think health canada got canlab shut down

oh crazy. didn't know that. To my understanding, they were producing for pharmacies in the US, which is why their service went to shit and they became expensive in USD. They were my go-to for a couple years, always makes me a bit nervous to see this shit even though I have other options.

Bigbear,
I just pulled it from the trash, I'll up to 100mg OD , and hope for the best.
I'm not saying either or, I've never had a problem with pg. If you don't like it don't bother taking it on my account I just wanted to clarify if you were throwing it out. It sucks to waste so much money, but If you genuinely have an issue with the quality by all means post it, that's what the threads for.