Is Pganabolics still reliable?

You just go to checkout and they let you use e transfer if you did before
I'll give it a try. I should have mentioned I never actually had an account, just purchased as guest. Somewhere in their payment option section it mentioned to contact them if you've made etransfer purchases without an account.

Thanks for the inputs. I guess I'll have to contact em for a tracking number. It's been 3 business days and they haven't provide one.

And if you have real fucking OCD as I do
You can call the company and speak to someone and ask them to check your lot # lol

I’ve called MINT, JAMP, etc

That’s the cool thing about Canadian products

But if your going amps , gh , “anavar” whatever else route I would be more cautious
MINT, JAMP, TEVA, APOTEX, SANDOZ, AA PHARMA, SANIS just to name a few generic brands we carry at the pharmacy I work at

I really wouldnt put any faith in anything posted on meso guys. Sorry, but if your one of the guys that believes in meso then you should shop at panda labs lol.

Ive used many pg products and they do what they are supposed to do. Pharma tech is the cheaper brand and it feels like it is. Cheap packaging. It has some minor alcohal pip and the orals dont feel as potent as they should be. They still do what they are supposed to do though. Global pharma is the better brand of ugl. It also does what it is supposed to do. I get no pip. Dosing feels strong as it should. As far as the pharma products go, ive had zero issues at all with the ones ive used. Is the pharma test legit? Dunno. Ive had thier sustanon amps before and they were great tbh. The rest of the pharma test, i dunno personally. The apotex, teva etc products are definitely legit. They provide an excellent service imo and have the widest selection of legit pharma products of any ugl provider that i have access to.
Sorry, but i will have to stand against the smear campaign due to the service and experience ive personally had with them and thier products. Until that changes, my opinion stays the same.
Nobody is forced to shop there. Remember people have motives for what they post regardless of the board. Having jano as the be all, end all god of ugl products is silly when guys have been using these products for so long without issue. Im not affiliated with any labs or provider. I just call it how i see it.

I really wouldnt put any faith in anything posted on meso guys. Sorry, but if your one of the guys that believes in meso then you should shop at panda labs lol.

Ive used many pg products and they do what they are supposed to do. Pharma tech is the cheaper brand and it feels like it is. Cheap packaging. It has some minor alcohal pip and the orals dont feel as potent as they should be. They still do what they are supposed to do though. Global pharma is the better brand of ugl. It also does what it is supposed to do. I get no pip. Dosing feels strong as it should. As far as the pharma products go, ive had zero issues at all with the ones ive used. Is the pharma test legit? Dunno. Ive had thier sustanon amps before and they were great tbh. The rest of the pharma test, i dunno personally. The apotex, teva etc products are definitely legit. They provide an excellent service imo and have the widest selection of legit pharma products of any ugl provider that i have access to.
Sorry, but i will have to stand against the smear campaign due to the service and experience ive personally had with them and thier products. Until that changes, my opinion stays the same.
Nobody is forced to shop there. Remember people have motives for what they post regardless of the board. Having jano as the be all, end all god of ugl products is silly when guys have been using these products for so long without issue. Im not affiliated with any labs or provider. I just call it how i see it.

Agreed. I’ve only ordered from them maybe 4 or 5 times for products that my usual “go to” guys didn’t have. The products were good and the service was alright. No complaints.

They definitely are bad at communicating especially in the last couple years or so. I get the impression that he has zero patients with what he may think is a stupid question so pretty much ignores you.

I have sort of a standing order with these guys for the last couple years. Tracking is 50/50 on whether you get one. I’ve learned to not even bother with it, when I get the “dispatched” email I pretty much forget about it, it always shows up.

They definitely are bad at communicating especially in the last couple years or so. I get the impression that he has zero patients with what he may think is a stupid question so pretty much ignores you.

I have sort of a standing order with these guys for the last couple years. Tracking is 50/50 on whether you get one. I’ve learned to not even bother with it, when I get the “dispatched” email I pretty much forget about it, it always shows up.
This

They missed an item on my last order and they re shipped no questions asked. Got the tracking number the next day.

I usually order from two very praised UGLs but I found out the hard way that their oral Tamoxofan and Letriosol are not the greatest. I took a chance with PG and placed and order just before Xmas. I ran into some transfer issues but PG helped me out and the order arrive quickly. They carry pharmacy grade products. From the image I attached you can see the blister packs are intact, and the meds are not expired. I didn't order any steroids but they carry oral Tren which might be interesting. PG.jpg

I usually order from two very praised UGLs but I found out the hard way that their oral Tamoxofan and Letriosol are not the greatest. I took a chance with PG and placed and order just before Xmas. I ran into some transfer issues but PG helped me out and the order arrive quickly. They carry pharmacy grade products. From the image I attached you can see the blister packs are intact, and the meds are not expired. I didn't order any steroids but they carry oral Tren which might be interesting. View attachment 59904
I ordered before Christmas when they were still accepting orders, 3 days before their supposed last day to order.

Soon it will be a month since. I'll give them one last week before I let the skunk out that makes sure they have no new customers.

If that is the case, I'll shit all over the internet that my order wasn't fulfilled. At least I'd appreciate any feedback, I didnt even get a tracking number.

weird. I placed an order a little over a week ago and i got my order within the normal time frame
I did get tracking