Is it all just a distraction?

Right and what does Hunter Biden have to do with his father other than something Trump supporters are hoping to use to muddy the waters for his father like Trump used in 2016 to muddy the waters for Clinton. Crooked Hillary, Sleepy Joe Biden. All used to muddy the waters.

Hunter Biden could be guilty has sin but his actions are his own and have NOTHING to do with Joe Biden.

Obviously you dont follow.
Joe withheld 1 billion dollars in aid unless the corruption investigation into Hunters dealing was dropped. On record proof.
Joe flew Hunter on air force 2 to china for business meeting that made millions. Illegal.
Listen, i know it doesnt get much coverage But there is plenty of evidence to show what happened. Enough that there are ongoing investigations in both countries.
The democrats are projectionists. Practically everything they have accused trump of they are guilty of.
Russia collusion for election. John Durham has presented evidence that the Clinton campaign in fact colluded with the russians regarding the phony Steele Dossier that was used for the fisa warrant. Not to mention uranium one which is another story.

The claim of quid pro quo against Trump and ukraine. Again, proof that Biden in fact did this with the investigation into Hunter.

Trump and Epstein. Nope, that was Bill Clinton. Bill Gates. Prince Andrew. No records show Trump involvement. One photo of them beside each other at a social Gathering. Trump actually kicked him off his property.

The only way Trump wins is if he plays yet another dirty election and people fall for it again. He doesn't win if he runs a clean election and his win is based on merit. He's already using divisive and dirty politics. It only gets worse from here.

His dirty politics?
who the fuck do you think is behind the race war and riots?turn off the tv Do some research. This is the political left.
Please tell me, what dirty tricks has trump been using? Going around the media?

His dirty politics?
who the fuck do you think is behind the race war and riots?turn off the tv Do some research. This is the political left.
Please tell me, what dirty tricks has trump been using? Going around the media?
Calling a 70 year old man "Sleepy Joe Biden"? Last time I checked, most people left the name calling in the sand box.

His immature attacks on every country in the world based on what he feels like is right or wrong and often not based on merit.

His NEED...ABSOLUTE NECESSITY to have his little masturbation with the microphone in front of 20,000 "fans" to get adulation.

And facts. What facts does he speak? Look up almost everything he says. He just recently said every president but him has fired more Inspector Generals. Obama did one and literally no other president has fired one. Trump just did FOUR. What he said was either an outright lie and manipulation of the truth or he didn't know and was speaking out of his ass. His followers hang on those lies. Every last one of them didn't look it up and didn't see that its so far not true that it's terrible. Those Inspector Generals are critical to ensuring the government is truthful and doing it's job. Trump just arbitrarily he didn't want people looking at what he's doing because what he's doing gets him into impeachment trials.

Calling a 70 year old man "Sleepy Joe Biden"? Last time I checked, most people left the name calling in the sand box.

His immature attacks on every country in the world based on what he feels like is right or wrong and often not based on merit.

His NEED...ABSOLUTE NECESSITY to have his little masturbation with the microphone in front of 20,000 "fans" to get adulation.

And facts. What facts does he speak? Look up almost everything he says. He just recently said every president but him has fired more Inspector Generals. Obama did one and literally no other president has fired one. Trump just did FOUR. What he said was either an outright lie and manipulation of the truth or he didn't know and was speaking out of his ass. His followers hang on those lies. Every last one of them didn't look it up and didn't see that its so far not true that it's terrible. Those Inspector Generals are critical to ensuring the government is truthful and doing it's job. Trump just arbitrarily he didn't want people looking at what he's doing because what he's doing gets him into impeachment trials.

Its called a political campaign. If Biden or Hillary cant get more than 50 people thats their problem. Watching 10’s of thousands of people come to a trump rally kind of suggests the media is full of shit about how people support him doesnt it.?

Its called a political campaign. If Biden or Hillary cant get more than 50 people thats their problem. Watching 10’s of thousands of people come to a trump rally kind of suggests the media is full of shit about how people support him doesnt it.?

Well no, not really. Those rallies are only about Trump getting his mind jacked off. He's not introducing any new content or truth. I've listened to a couple of them and more than half of what he says in them just isn't true which makes me think they're "conditioning meetings". As in he's conditioning people to think his lies are the truth.

If you don't believe, look up everything the man says. Lies or exaggerations.

Well no, not really. Those rallies are only about Trump getting his mind jacked off. He's not introducing any new content or truth. I've listened to a couple of them and more than half of what he says in them just isn't true which makes me think they're "conditioning meetings". As in he's conditioning people to think his lies are the truth.

If you don't believe, look up everything the man says. Lies or exaggerations.

Holy fuck man.
Safe bet you dont watch any of the roundtable meetings he has held over the past few months, am i right? I dont mean see a clip from one on tv, i mean watch and listen to the entire uncut meeting.
They are making policy like crazy!

And I hope they reply to them in kind.

Sorry, that's classified. Sorry, I can't answer that. Sorry, suck my liberal dick. Sorry, you're pieces of shit who protected a president who obstructed justice by firing people who were investigating him so umm well eat shit.

That's about what the Senate is owed.

Sorry, that's classified. Sorry, I can't answer that. Sorry, suck my liberal dick. Sorry, you're pieces of shit who protected a president who obstructed justice by firing people who were investigating him so umm well eat shit.

unfortunately i dont think that is an option.
a few of these people need to explain why they previously lied to congress during the russian collusion investigation. Last I checked that was a crime that results in jail time. Well, for republicans anyway. Lol

The only way Trump wins is if he plays yet another dirty election and people fall for it again. He doesn't win if he runs a clean election and his win is based on merit. He's already using divisive and dirty politics. It only gets worse from here.
Same thing here. It’s already started with giving 15 year olds CERB, they will be voting age next election.
And the divisive politics will start again.

Sometimes I think they don’t care how they play the game, as long as they win.

Same thing here. It’s already started with giving 15 year olds CERB, they will be voting age next election.
And the divisive politics will start again.

Sometimes I think they don’t care how they play the game, as long as they win.

That's a damn good point. CERB is a nice tasty payoff for some who will be riding the system like a guy on a whore on 2 for 1 Tuesdays.

The evidence is all being redacted now. Many filings have already implicated high ranking officials right up to Obama. Where have you been?

The evidence is all being redacted now. Many filings have already implicated high ranking officials right up to Obama. Where have you been?
My problem with this is they're concentrating on blowing all sorts of useless smoke about Obama. If he did stuff or not, he was doing it under executive privilege and can't be impeached now so all it's doing is wasting time.

I'd love to see what all the people who refused to speak about Trump's actions in just 3 years have to say as the guy is in power/might be in power for another four years. THAT is relevant.

My problem with this is they're concentrating on blowing all sorts of useless smoke about Obama. If he did stuff or not, he was doing it under executive privilege and can't be impeached now so all it's doing is wasting time.

I'd love to see what all the people who refused to speak about Trump's actions in just 3 years have to say as the guy is in power/might be in power for another four years. THAT is relevant.

Buddy, they have committed crimes. Everyone knows it. Lots of the evidence already made public. Its not a theory, its a fact. You think Graham wanted to issue subpoenas for those 50 witnesses just cause he is republican? Nope. He is a criminal cocksucker just like Schiff, Nadler, Pelosi and their cabal. He had to because the evidence is clear. And yeah, transcripts prove it was discussed with president obama and biden. They are caught. Why do you think msm has started another race war?
Its a distraction.

Talk about a distraction. We were all let to belive climate change was a pretty big deal. Read this:

I really hope this guy does not get whacked. He wrote the original article for Forbes and they censored it. Here is a small excerpt from the article:

"Environmental groups have accepted hundreds of millions of dollars from fossil fuel interests. Groups motivated by anti-humanist beliefs forced the World Bank to stop trying to end poverty and instead make poverty “sustainable.” And status anxiety, depression, and hostility to modern civilization are behind much of the alarmism

Once you realize just how badly misinformed we have been, often by people with plainly unsavory or unhealthy motivations, it is hard not to feel duped."