Is it all just a distraction?

Really?
I wont be able to check my mail for a few weeks.
What did you have? Non restricted long guns?
How did they know what you have? I thought they scrapped the info when long gun registry was ended??
Believe data was copied by several entities,Quebec?
LE creating their own private database?

Climate change is happening. It is not negative.
Anyhow a new source of income was needed, the old markets were saturated and profits were minimal.
So the green push was first, then when the money was sucked out of that, the sustainable climate marketing plan was next.
They have been riding this one for a while. But like every market it’s drying up, so now it’s the covid market. Certain people are making a fortune on it. About 3% in Canada, I’m ashamed to admit I’m one of them. The drive to use small local shops reduces your chances of getting the virus, wink, wink.

If you are smart you market yourself in a way to give safety without screaming the rules at your customers.

I can already see the end to this. Sanitizer may be a permanent fixture at the open door of a store, but soon the curb side and other logistically difficult and annoying to customer avenues will dry up. Slowly businesses will stop ‘giving the rules’

I’m not sure what the next big thing will be, but since all the old revenue streams are not making high double digit profits, another one will be fabricated.

If you are lucky enough to look for the winds of change, maybe you can be the tiny dinosaur grabbing the scraps dropping out of the mouth of the Trex. Get some of the fallout.

I bet if you have a pal, you get the letter.

This is the case. I have an unbuilt reciever that I bought when shit hit the fan, for possible grandfathering, and so I got a letter as expected.

My wife has her RPAL with no registered firearms to her name and she got the letter 2 weeks before I did, lol!

More of our tax dollars hard at work :rolleyes:

This is the case. I have an unbuilt reciever that I bought when shit hit the fan, for possible grandfathering, and so I got a letter as expected.

My wife has her RPAL with no registered firearms to her name and she got the letter 2 weeks before I did, lol!

More of our tax dollars hard at work :rolleyes:
Yep waste of money.
Trying to use a threat to scare law abiding people.
I doubt he will be in power by the time it comes into effect and if he is, bet things will get crazy.

I bet if you have a pal, you get the letter.

I just checked my mail for first time since the gun grab and have a generic letter from the rcmp. No real information. More like a letter saying they acted without putting any thought into it and they will figure it out later. Lol

These guys are also squaring off over Libya.
China ready to fight just about everyone. India and Pakistan still going. The Koreas angry again.
The Covid 19 was able to shut down everything in the world except the war machine. Not getting much media attention for some reason.

Very well put by David Icke... just fwd past the 30 seccond intro commercial

But U.S laser power rating are going up considerably and many surface ships have them.
.ultiple ships could fire at the projectile as their chances improve,and Aegis keeps everybody informed.

Looks like there is a literal gag order from anyone talking about George Soros on MSM. Wow.

Looks like there is a literal gag order from anyone talking about George Soros on MSM. Wow.

Yeah I saw that.
After Roger Stone received clemency from Trump and was asked to come on Foc for an interview, he said he was told specifically he could not mention Soros name. He said Soros had nothing to do with the topic anyhow, but was a bit strange.
Fox has new ownership now, which is why i am surprised Tucker still has a platform. Being the number one rated show on cable helps i guess. Lets see if he will cover what happened with Newt tonight.