Is it all just a distraction?

To follow up you call RCMP
1800 731-4000
Ive called that number probably 30 times now over the span of 1.5 years, get the same bullshit runaround answer every single time. Last week I called I said I would be contacting a lawyer to get them to put a fire under their asses to hurry up and give me an answer, literally approved or denied. My friend who applied months after me has already received his license a while ago.

never been arrested or charged with anything, I elbowed someone in the face when he pushed me a while back and he called the rcmp, they laughed at him and didnt do anything to me.. I cant figure out why they are holding my application, very frustrating I paid good money for my courses and wated 2 days of my time.

The biggest thing I am watching currently is how things will unfold with CHINA. That is the biggest thing on my radar.

While the USA is mired in race riots, China is building super-soldiers

I believe the era of American global hegemony has already ended

Not sure i have seen much at all in Canadian or American media, but when China and India, each nuclear, each with about 1.4 billion people are at a standoff, this should make headlines. India and Pakistan, also nuclear, have been facing off over Kashmir for months (much longer but heating up) this should be able to be squeezed into the news somewhere between the mask debate and the race war?

Not sure i have seen much at all in Canadian or American media, but when China and India, each nuclear, each with about 1.4 billion people are at a standoff, this should make headlines. India and Pakistan, also nuclear, have been facing off over Kashmir for months (much longer but heating up) this should be able to be squeezed into the news somewhere between the mask debate and the race war?

It is out there. I read a few articles on it already. Not good, something will occur in 2020 I believe. What is something? I believe we will see the beginnings of a war.

Fucking China. They are pushing hard for control everywhere.
I would love to see them push. North toward Russia with that bullshit.
But i guess thats why the globalists (NATO) have positioned all around Russia. China not part of Nato, but probably partial owners.

Fucking China. They are pushing hard for control everywhere.
I would love to see them push. North toward Russia with that bullshit.
But i guess thats why the globalists (NATO) have positioned all around Russia. China not part of Nato, but probably partial owners.
They will partner up....For sure!!

Just like the NS shooting was a lucky break for gun control laws here

Amazing how just the right crisis comes up at just the right time.
This so much. Perfect how these things just 'randomly' fall into place, how lucky for the elites trying to control. Yea guns make things a wee bit harder for them. They will be all banned eventually in time Im guessing.

I got my gun prohibition info from the RCMP in the mail yesterday.

Really?
I wont be able to check my mail for a few weeks.
What did you have? Non restricted long guns?
How did they know what you have? I thought they scrapped the info when long gun registry was ended??

Really?
I wont be able to check my mail for a few weeks.
What did you have? Non restricted long guns?
How did they know what you have? I thought they scrapped the info when long gun registry was ended??

Reckon they'll just send a notice to everyone with a PAL

Kind of random but Ill share anyways, was out driving this morning and saw some fat goofball with what looked to be a canadian flag wrapped around his face like a bandits mask.. Had to use all my power not to stop point and laugh at the loser. Tren making me very short tempered lol.